Can Oscar Meyer's renamed 'Frankmobile' cut the mustard?

35A78301-5662-47F2-A0D4-0FCAC30B38BF.jpeg

I'm surprised conservatives aren't losing their minds over some fake war against weinermobiles
I'm a conservative and to me it still is the Weinermobile. ;)
That said I wouldn't eat those things if I were starving. Give me all beef franks with natural casings out of a real smokehouse.

No, they are not renaming it from Wienermobile to Frankmobile for any other reason than a recipe and packaging change.

Auf wiedersehen, Wienermobile. Guten tag, Frankmobile.

While the company’s marketing folks have stayed true to its Germanic references — “weiner” means Vienna, and the city of Frankfurt holds that it has been making the elongated meat for more than 500 years — the brand hopes that the vehicle’s new name will suggest to dog fans that its products have been modified.

According to Kraft Heinz, Meyer’s owner, there’s a new recipe that marks the first change to Oscar Mayer’s franks in six years. Customers will soon see refreshed packaging and taste a “more balanced flavor profile and iconic beefy taste that is more delicious than ever,” according to a press release.

This past February, during the Super Bowl LVII weekend, a Wienermobile had its catalytic converter stolen. Some thief relished doing that.

Need a link to a news story please.

Yanno..................they oughta rebuild the damn thing, put a posi track rear end in it, beef up the chassis and suspension and slap an over powered engine with turbo boost in it.

Call it the Tubesteak Turbo.

Forum List

Back