Can Obama Win Reelection?

Can Obama Win Reelection?

• Total voters
A straw poll of the forum partisans, can Obama win reelection? This is not whether you love and worship him, but if you honestly think he has a chance of being elected.

In my humble opinion, unless the GOP finally fields a candidate who can appeal to more than just their "base" of rabid conservatives, Obama WILL be reelected, regardless of how voters feel about his performance to date.

Of course he CAN win... his win last time shows anyone can... it all depends on spin, circumstances, political climate, etc...

Do I think it is probable that it happens if the REPs run someone even halfway reputable with even a base knowledge of economics? Nope... but anything can happen

Anything is possible. I can not imagine if there is not significant economic improvement over the next 15 months.
His ability to mobilize the brainless vote is impressive and really makes it anyone's election.

Of course he can win but the economy will have to do a 180 for it to happen.

2012 is gonna be all about the economy.

A straw poll of the forum partisans, can Obama win reelection? This is not whether you love and worship him, but if you honestly think he has a chance of being elected.

It depends on 2 things; on how people feel next November about the economy and if the GOP remains fractured between birthers/tea partiers and the shrinking plurality that feel as though they should try to govern when in power, not simply hold on the office.

I was relieved to see "It's anybodies [SIC] game" with a clear plurality of the votes. I half-expected everyone to vote either yes or no, based on their preference rather than reality. People clearly disagree about whether Obama ought to be reelected, but there seems to be a decent consensus that he has even odds of being reelected.

The recent Gallup poll indicating that many of the Republican challengers are neck and neck with Obama underscores what political handicappers and betting sites have been saying for weeks-- the election is now a toss-up. As a liberal, I wish Obama was more favored, but as a political junkie at least I know I'll be fascinated by this election.

I do not think so because the crisis and debt problems of US economy have made people to do bother about their economy position so that is why i do not think so that Mr.Obama can be reelected because the situation is still becoming worse day by day.

Sure he can. After all, the masses are asses - it's been proven time & time again...

I have confidence that the majority of Americans aren't that stupid, twice

I shudder at the thought of what this guy could do as a lame-duck

I wouldn't worry too much about it since the world is going to end on Dec. 21, 2012. I saw it on the History Channel, so it MUST be true...

Forum List

Back