Can Joe’s record lead the Democrats to another win?

Sorry that you are going broke. As for me and the wife we are both making more than we ever have in our lives. A 21% year over year increase between 2021 and 2022.

I wish you well, maybe Trump will win so you can quit sucking at life since your whole life seems to depend upon who is sitting in the White House.
Well, but of course, you’re the exception to the rule…I get it, you prefer $5 fuel, high inflation, higher taxes, higher interest rates and lower home values but keep in mind, most of your purple haired, nose ringed, neck tattooed people are struggling, your wetbacks are hurting, the black plantation dwellers can’t afford their sacks of weed…good luck mobilizing the Army Of Filth this next election cycle….hahahaha

Well, but of course, you’re the exception to the rule…I get it, you prefer $5 fuel, high inflation, higher taxes, higher interest rates and lower home values but keep in mind, most of your purple haired, nose ringed, neck tattooed people are struggling, your wetbacks are hurting, the black plantation dwellers can’t afford their sacks of weed…good luck mobilizing the Army Of Filth this next election cycle….hahahaha
Who knows, Half of your list is clearly incorrect,
Chances that we will start electing intelligent honest people working for our nation as apposed to working for money, power or party
is clearly nil. Maybe its never been that honest, now it is total insanity.

With no scamdemic, no changing of voting guidelines in the 11th hour under “national emergency”, no George Floyd incident and with Almost Dead Joe’s atrocious record on full display is there a pathway to a win for Democrats?
It's the economy stupid. Biden either sinks or floats on that. And, Biden and the Democrats have put us into a lose/lose scenario. They believe they have to raise interest rates to cut inflation (which they don't, actually) and yet raising interest rates will send us into another Great Depression. They have no one else to blame but themselves, even though they are blaming everyone else but themselves. However, the voters aren't that stupid.

The Taliban doesn't exist. It was made up by Repubs to scare the sheep...meaning you.

I bet you can't find one pic of the Taliban that isn't photoshopped.

A much better question is???

Why did Col Tim Osman ("Osama") trust the Taliban?
Why did W make "Osama" NOT A PRIORITY?
Why did W sell out The Northern Alliance and side with TALIBAN in Afghan civil war?
Why did Biden leave Taliban in charge in Afghan with $80 billion new US weapons?
Why did Jew Army Rangers take Pat Tillman out, shoot him, and hate hoax it to "Al Qaeda?"

A much better question is???

Why did Col Tim Osman ("Osama") trust the Taliban?
Why did W make "Osama" NOT A PRIORITY?
Why did W sell out The Northern Alliance and side with TALIBAN in Afghan civil war?
Why did Biden leave Taliban in charge in Afghan with $80 billion new US weapons?
Why did Jew Army Rangers take Pat Tillman out, shoot him, and hate hoax it to "Al Qaeda?"
So you can't prove they exist.

You should have just lead with that.

Forum List

Back