Can I survive another 4 yrs of Vegas ??

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
I am officially 4 yrs into Vegas and I have 4 yrs left ??
I get nervous at work . I have a lot of black thugs and white trash everyday to deal with .
Half of my customers barely speak English.

I am working far harder than I ever did in Oregon. In Oregon it was so easy every day .
I often worry if someone will pull a gun on me .

I have become a owner who just has zero desire or interest . I only care about surviving
. I rarely ever call customers back and I rarely ever look at emails

I only made a crappy 70,000 last year and that sucks

I don’t resolve problems ..I simply tell angry customers to go somewhere else .
I get anxiety attacks .
I almost never even talk to any customers . I love the mask thing as I feel it allows me to avoid any communications

"Yes, sir. Thank you, Mr Gekko. Thank you for the chance. You will not regret this. You're with a winner. "

1621056749971.png

I get nervous at work . I have a lot of black thugs and white trash everyday to deal with .

I am working far harder than I ever did in Oregon. In Oregon it was so easy every day .

I have become a owner who just has zero desire or interest . I only care about surviving

I hated Vegas. I was mean as fuck when I left. I had a shitty attitude. I have never met anyone that escaped from Vegas that wasn't all kinds of hostile for years afterwards like some low-key PTSD.

I hated Vegas. I was mean as fuck when I left. I had a shitty attitude. I have never met anyone that escaped from Vegas that wasn't all kinds of hostile for years afterwards like some low-key PTSD.
Yes !! I am a very changed man for the worst .
I never knew just how genetically damaged folks can get . I even laugh when folks get run over by cars here

I never knew just how genetically damaged folks can get . I even laugh when folks get run over by cars here

I bet. It's going to take some time to move past that once you manage to get out.

Nellis AFB is right there. I'm not understanding how they can't accidently on purpose blow that shit up and :eusa_whistle:.

I bet. It's going to take some time to move past that once you manage to get out.

Nellis AFB is right there. I'm not understanding how they can't accidently on purpose blow that shit up and :eusa_whistle:.
It’s all genetically damaged trash everywhere

What do you do again?

What do you do again?
I own a franchise business

Forum List

Back