Can I pass as generic white american?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
Or you would guess armenian or mexican or something? I think Im not really that dark but maybe my features are atypical? Black eyes, bushy black eyebrows etc. would I look "ethnic" in the USA?

I don't really care what nationality you are, all I care that you are a good man who shares the value of a good conversation and be basic friends.

How easily does your skin sunburn? If you can get a sunburn in 2 hours or less in the sun, then you can probably pass as white. Of course I'm talking about when you "sunbath" exposing an area of you skin that does not already have a base tan.

How many threads do you plan on using to ask this question?

Why the obsession with your color and what others think?

It's almost as though Morty is testing how easily he could board a plane, come here, walk the streets of NYC, pass unnoticed, maybe take flying lessons in Florida on how to fly a plane but not to land it, drive up to government buildings with an SUV filled with fertilizer------------ you kinda see where I'm going with this. :smoke:

Last edited:
Or you would guess armenian or mexican or something? I think Im not really that dark but maybe my features are atypical? Black eyes, bushy black eyebrows etc. would I look "ethnic" in the USA?

MIB would nab your ass so fast it would make your head spin.

Men_in_Black_Poster.jpg

How many threads do you plan on using to ask this question?

This guy is fucking loony toons and completely cuckoo for cocoa puffs. I think the obsession is related to his inability to attract women.

Forum List

Back