Can I get a straight forward answer?

Bert

Rookie
Aug 30, 2011
Again I repeat my question - exactly who do you mean by white?
According to the Census Mexicans are White.
Blacks only account for 20% of the population, so why are we having these meaningless Black vrs White arguments when we are talking about immigration?

A white person is anyone for whom the majority of the ancestry is European, who considers themselves "white" and is considered by most other whites to be "white."

I realize the government lists Arabs and Mexicans as "white." We could call O.J. "white", too, and it wouldn't change the fact.

Another definition: anyone kept out of affirmative action on grounds they're "white"!

We could also ask,

"Who's black?"

"Who's Hispanic?"

"Who's Jewish"?

But the NAACP, La Raza and ADL are not troubled by these questions.

this animal is black!!

Attachments

• $polls_Neanderthal662_1206_753425_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg
    $polls_Neanderthal662_1206_753425_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg
    14.1 KB · Views: 54
Blacks only account for 20% of the population, so why are we having these meaningless Black vrs White arguments when we are talking about immigration?

My parents are both of Northern European descent. My father was 100% Swedish and my mother was 100% Irish. They were both third generation. They married and I was born in Minneapolis MN.

I'm Native American.

Whenever I want to know who is White I can always consult with my local Brownshirts.

They keep track of this issue far more than I do.

They're experts in this kind of issue.

Originally posted by William Joyce
A white person is anyone for whom the majority of the ancestry is European, who considers themselves "white" and is considered by most other whites to be "white".

AHA!!!

So race is not only a biological concept but also a cultural, psychological one.

Well... the biological component of the terms race, caucasian, white, etc... is real but the "cultural" part is bullshit.

Example:

Saeb Erakat (palestinian negotiator) is a white person no matter how many times people in Europe and the US call him an "arab".

Erakat's ETHNICITY is arab but his RACE is white, he's clearly a caucasian individual.

6a00d834522bcd69e200e5541e17e48834-320wi

Last edited:
This is an actual conversation between the posters High_Gravity and Foxfyre:

HG: "I traveled throughout New Mexico and most people I saw there were whites."

Foxfyre: "Most of the "whites" you saw here were in fact hispanics."

HG: "Oh, no, sorry!! I didn't see that many whites in NM!! (just kidding here... Gravity didn't say that.)"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You can't make this shit up!!

Hint for High_Gravity:

You "thought" those Mexicans/Hispanics were whites because that's what they were!!!!

"WHITE PEOPLE BORN IN LATIN AMERICA OR IN THE US WITH HISPANIC SURNAMES!!"

When will the american people flush this garbage down the toilet? The idea that whites are not whites just because they or their ancestors happened to be born south of the Rio Grande?

Last edited:
The Johnson Reed Act introduced in 1924 and repealed after WWII when the international capitilists ( BB - Big Businessmen or B####y B######s ) took power defined what was historical American. European is not good enough: thanks to migration from Afro-Asia during the Roman Empire, Southern Europeans aren't stictly Europeans. Similarly the Mongol,Avar migrations and the Schlachta induced migrations of the Polish Comonwealth implies the same for Eastern Europeans hence the Quota system based on the Census of 1890.

Why are you worried about immigration?

Smart people concern themselves with ILLEGAL immigration.... whatever skin color the illegal immigrant has.... it's not about their skin color.... or the immigration.... it's about the 'legal' thing.

The Johnson Reed Act introduced in 1924 and repealed after WWII when the international capitilists ( BB - Big Businessmen or B####y B######s ) took power defined what was historical American. European is not good enough: thanks to migration from Afro-Asia during the Roman Empire, Southern Europeans aren't stictly Europeans. Similarly the Mongol,Avar migrations and the Schlachta induced migrations of the Polish Comonwealth implies the same for Eastern Europeans hence the Quota system based on the Census of 1890.

Sorry to break the news to you, Bert... but the Mongols occupied most of Europe (including Germany and France) not only Eastern Europe and mixed with the natives.

According to the "Johnson Reed Act" Germans and Scandinavians do not qualify as "real" caucasians either.

Last edited:
If you follow a draconian interpretation of the "one-drop rule" you'll inevitably come to the conclusion that there isn't a single caucasian individual alive in the world today.

José;4092626 said:

Sorry to break the news to you, Bert... but the Mongols occupied most of Europe (including Germany and France) not only Eastern Europe and mixed with the natives.

According to the "Johnson Reed Act" Germans and Scandinavians do not qualify as "real" caucasians either.

Scandinavians aren't White people?

Man! They have taken the art of passing to a whole new level!:lol:

José;4092582 said:
A white person is anyone for whom the majority of the ancestry is European, who considers themselves "white" and is considered by most other whites to be "white".

AHA!!!

So race is not only a biological concept but also a cultural, psychological one.

Well... the biological component of the terms race, caucasian, white, etc... is real but the "cultural" part is bullshit.

Example:

Saeb Erakat (palestinian negotiator) is a white person no matter how many times people in Europe and the US call him an "arab".

Erakat's ETHNICITY is arab but his RACE is white, he's clearly a caucasian individual.

6a00d834522bcd69e200e5541e17e48834-320wi

I don't know if I'd get too excited. I throw in "self-consideration" and "regard by others" as a check, not so much an expansion. Does Mr. Erakat consider himself "white", in the Norman Rockwell sense? I'm not sure I consider him close family. He'd get AA, that is for sure. But I would not.

I guess another qualification for white would be, "would the New York Times love you, or hate you"?

They'd love Erakat.

They'd hate me, and about 150 million other American whites.

Last edited:

Perhaps I can help

Racist = White person

Hate Group = White group

Hate Site = White site

Hate Crime = A crime committed against someone who isn’t White

White People = A group of people who should hate themselves, because they are guilty of unspeakable crimes, and need to just accept their Genocide, and realize that Multiculturalism is making the whole world brown, and will eventually breed them out of existence.

Non White People = The whole rest of the world that has been victimized by evil White people.

Colonialism (Evil) = White man moving to non-White country

Multiculturalism (Good) = It browns White people, and destroys their culture.

Affirmative Action = Special rights and privileges for everyone except White People

Welfare = Money and food for people down on their luck, but any White man who applies for it is a lazy bum.

Civil Rights = Rights for people who aren’t white.

White Nationalism = EvilHitlerWhoWantsToKillSixMillionJews

Black Nationalism = A forum for Civil Rights leaders to discuss the oppression of their race.

La Raza Radio Network = A radio network that openly operates in the U.S., and promotes Mexican invasion of the U.S., claiming that Mexicans are a superior alien race and have the right to conquer.

White Radio Network = Something that would probably be illegal, and immediately shut down for being a threat to national security.

The Tea Party = Evil, because it’s too white

Liberalism = Compassion, because it hates the Tea Party, for being too white

Illegal immigration = Good, because only evil White people would object to this, and they are the only people in the world who draw borders on a map. All the other good people of the world would never conceive of this.

Legal immigration = Mostly evil White Europeans who immigrated to the U.S. and killed the Indians and took their land.

National Association for the Advancement of Colored People = An association that spends millions of dollars in an effort to help out people who aren’t white.

National Association for the Advancement of White People = Something that was once considered too controversial to be legal, so it was declared illegal. It was rekindled, but the same so called “anti-racists” are still trying to have it declared illegal.

The N Word = A word, that in many places, you cannot say, or you will be arrested.

Cracker = A derogatory word applied to White people. Other such words include: Honky, Whitey, White Bread, White Devil, Gringo, and a host of other degrading terms that are in no way illegal, and are actually encouraged by so called “anti-racists” news commentators.

White Violence = A violent act committed by a White person

Non-White Violence = Something that only happens because of the existence of evil oppressive White people.

White Trash = Uneducated stupid lazy poor White people, that should get a job.

Occupationally Challenged = An out of work member of a legally protected minority class, who has the right by law, to displace a White worker from his/her job, and deserves preferential treatment over White people, in the hiring process.

School Grants for Minorities = Private, Federal, or State money available for the education of people who are not white.

School Grants for Whites = Are you kidding? That’s racist!

Federal Jobs for Minorities = Federal jobs for everyone except White people

Federal jobs for Whites = LOL

State jobs for Minorities = State jobs for everyone except White people.

State jobs for Whites = We’ve been over this, so don’t even think about it!

I think in short though, one might consider "White People" as consisting of that group of people who are hated by so called "Anti-racists"

I don't know if I'd get too excited. I throw in "self-consideration" and "regard by others" as a check, not so much an expansion. Does Mr. Erakat consider himself "white", in the Norman Rockwell sense? I'm not sure I consider him close family. He'd get AA, that is for sure. But I would not.

I guess another qualification for white would be, "would the New York Times love you, or hate you"?

They'd love Erakat.

They'd hate me, and about 150 million other American whites.

Joyce,

The white race is the generic designation of a series of human populations who originally established themselves around the Meditaranean coast, western/eastern Europe, North Africa, the Middle East and Central Asia.

Whether you like it or not, Erdogan (Turkey's Prime Minister) and Erakat are every bit as caucasian/white as your average Italian, German, Hungarian, etc...

The "only" difference is cultural not racial:

Erdogan and Erakat's ethnicities (the socio-cultural environment those two individuals were born into) are non-european ethnicities (turkish and arab, respectively).

The case of latin american whites is even more problematic because even though they descend from european settlers just like white americans they are mysteriously excluded from the "white club" in the United States specially by people who share your views.

Anyway, it is my understanding you should narrow down the scope of your advocacy. For clarity reasons you shoud stop labelling yourself "the defender of the white race" (which obviouly includes dozens of non-european ethnicities/peoples/cultures) and start referring to the preservation of the European culture/peoples instead.

Forum List

Back