Can I Delete your rights?

ihopehefails

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2009
I keep hearing that rights are a creation of society or of others but if society creates rights then do I as a member of that society have the power to delete them? Can I delete your right to healthcare since I am a member of society?

You are a member of the corporate society?

In that case you currently can, but not for too much longer.

I keep hearing that rights are a creation of society or of others but if society creates rights then do I as a member of that society have the power to delete them? Can I delete your right to healthcare since I am a member of society?

I have a similar issue with people who tell me that other women died to give me the right to vote. They did NOT die to give me that right. They died to have that right recognized. Two totally different things.

According to the documents that founded our nation - and as an American, I credit them with where our rights come from.... we were 'endowed by our Creator' (or God if you will) with certain rights. So, no. Society gave us fuck all for rights. We already had them. God gave them out.... it appears that He 'forgot' several. Personally, I think he was bang on about 'rights'.... the rest, we got to earn.

• Banned
You are a member of the corporate society?

In that case you currently can, but not for too much longer.

The problem with that analogy is that a corporation can not delete your rights by not providing you with service because not doing something for your is non-action and I don't see how non-action can be restrained or controlled by government. What you want is to compel businesses to do something against their will which is a violation of their freedom and is equally as bad as the government compellling you to buy something from them such as this healthcare bill does.

I have a similar issue with people who tell me that other women died to give me the right to vote. They did NOT die to give me that right. They died to have that right recognized. Two totally different things.

According to the documents that founded our nation - and as an American, I credit them with where our rights come from.... we were 'endowed by our Creator' (or God if you will) with certain rights. So, no. Society gave us fuck all for rights. We already had them. God gave them out.... it appears that He 'forgot' several. Personally, I think he was bang on about 'rights'.... the rest, we got to earn.

I wasn't aware any women died to give us voting rights..

No. Apparently the US government acting against the Constitution can though.

When we win it all back we're going to consign the Dem Party to the ash heap of history alongside their elders brothers in faith, the USSR by instituting National Voter ID for all federal election and a 2 question civics test to qualify to vote in any Federal election:

1. Including George Washington, name three of Americas Founding Fathers

2. In what year did the War of 1812 occur?

What the pansy-ass, left weaklings fail to grasp is those rights begin and end with the sword. They legislate the strong into irrelevance, but we gave them what they have, throughout the history of this nation.

It always takes pussy leftwingers to destroy a democracy.

When we win it all back we're going to consign the Dem Party to the ash heap of history alongside their elders brothers in faith, the USSR by instituting National Voter ID for all federal election and a 2 question civics test to qualify to vote in any Federal election:

1. Including George Washington, name three of Americas Founding Fathers

2. In what year did the War of 1812 occur?

There will be political backlash, for sure. There always is. Obama and Congressional Dems sealed their fates. But the GOP isn't going to do anything better. They suck too.

2301143939_1668a80e61.jpg

... instituting National Voter ID for all federal election...

I have no problem with National Voter ID...

But what I find ironic is that some of the people that support a National Voter Database (which presumably would include your name, address, DOB, and maybe SSN)...

...are the same people that are up in arms about the Census Bureau asking them their name, DOB, and race.

... instituting National Voter ID for all federal election...

I have no problem with National Voter ID...

But what I find ironic is that some of the people that support a National Voter Database (which presumably would include your name, address, DOB, and maybe SSN)...

...are the same people that are up in arms about the Census Bureau asking them their name, DOB, and race.

or just present valid photo ID just like I have to in order to enter almost any office building in Manhattan

... we were 'endowed by our Creator' (or God if you will) with certain rights. So, no. Society gave us fuck all for rights. We already had them. God gave them out...

Did God give us the right to bear arms?

I'm not sure but I know that no other person alive gave me that right and since government is composed of other people I can say that it did not give me that particular right. Where it came from is debatable but I know I have it along with anything else I can do.

What the pansy-ass, left weaklings fail to grasp is those rights begin and end with the sword. They legislate the strong into irrelevance, but we gave them what they have, throughout the history of this nation.

It always takes pussy leftwingers to destroy a democracy.

Panties in a wad again, old boy?

Well, we 'weaklings' won an election, and against all the lies, fear mongering, and corperate money, enacted the beginning of a real health care system for the US.

As far as the veiled threats concerning swords is concerned, you might remember who is POTUS.

Forum List

Back