Zone1 Can God Temporarily Take Over Somebody's Body If They Give Him Permission To?

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2 By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, 3 and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God.

Well at least you're more open minded but God supposedly said that his soul was sleeping at the time.
And this is why I suggest caution. A soul is in the presence of God, and it falls asleep... ? Trust me, the presence of God is not something any soul would want to miss. Still, the Bible notes God putting Adam into a deep sleep. So, I still say, 'odd' but God works in His own way, wonders to perform.

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2 By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, 3 and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God.

Two can play that game.

"For with God NOTHING shall be impossible." -Luke 1:37

"But He said the things that are impossible with men are possible with God." - Luke 18:27

So,.. those of you naysayers that are saying it's impossible for God to hold you, hug, and kiss you in a human body are going against the Bible.

Having a body of flesh and bones is a godly thing. Prior to coming to this earth, there was a war in heaven and Lucifer and his minions chose to rebel against God and were cast out of heaven into this earth and became the devil and his angels (Rev. 12). When they were cast out, they were denied the opportunity to receive bodies of flesh and bones which brings more joy to the spirit of mankind. Because the evil spirits of Lucifer's minions cannot gain a body of flesh and bones, they have been known to try to possess the bodies of those who sided with God the Father and Jesus and who were born with bodies into this life. God the Father and Jesus Christ have immortal resurrected bodies of flesh and bones. They do not possess our bodies. However, as JGalt has mentioned, there is a personage of the Godhead who does not yet have a body of flesh and bones known as the Holy Ghost. It is his mission to touch the souls of mankind and bring them unto God the Father and his Son Jesus Christ. In the Church of Jesus Christ, it has always been a practice to confer the gift of Holy Ghost upon members of Jesus Christ's church through the laying on of hands of those who hold the high priesthood of God. This allows members of Christ's church to have the gift of the Holy Ghost to be with them often. This does not mean that others cannot also be touched by the Holy Ghost for it is his mission to lead all unto God. As also mentioned above, when the Holy Spirit enters into a person, it is a sweet and beautiful experience and it will testify of God the Father and Jesus Christ. Thus it will cause you to believe in God the Father and His Son Jesus Christ.

The advice of the Apostles of Jesus Christ is to try the spirits we come in contact with. Do they bring the belief and love of our Savior Jesus Christ into you? If not, then I warn you not to invite them into your bodies. If so, then you can rest assure that it is from God. If you are ever experiencing a visitation by a spirit, you can test the spirit by offering to shake their hand. If a spirit comes from God and does not yet have a body, they will deliver their message but will not try to shake your hand. If it be a spirit of the devil, he will try to shake your hand but you will not feel it. In this way you can detect him. If it be a messenger from God who does have a body (resurrected or translated), he will shake your hand and you will feel it. It is always a good idea to ask God to protect you from evil spirits that are in the world.

Having a body of flesh and bones is a godly thing. Prior to coming to this earth, there was a war in heaven and Lucifer and his minions chose to rebel against God and were cast out of heaven into this earth and became the devil and his angels (Rev. 12). When they were cast out, they were denied the opportunity to receive bodies of flesh and bones which brings more joy to the spirit of mankind. Because the evil spirits of Lucifer's minions cannot gain a body of flesh and bones, they have been known to try to possess the bodies of those who sided with God the Father and Jesus and who were born with bodies into this life. God the Father and Jesus Christ have immortal resurrected bodies of flesh and bones. They do not possess our bodies. However, as JGalt has mentioned, there is a personage of the Godhead who does not yet have a body of flesh and bones known as the Holy Ghost. It is his mission to touch the souls of mankind and bring them unto God the Father and his Son Jesus Christ. In the Church of Jesus Christ, it has always been a practice to confer the gift of Holy Ghost upon members of Jesus Christ's church through the laying on of hands of those who hold the high priesthood of God. This allows members of Christ's church to have the gift of the Holy Ghost to be with them often. This does not mean that others cannot also be touched by the Holy Ghost for it is his mission to lead all unto God. As also mentioned above, when the Holy Spirit enters into a person, it is a sweet and beautiful experience and it will testify of God the Father and Jesus Christ. Thus it will cause you to believe in God the Father and His Son Jesus Christ.

The advice of the Apostles of Jesus Christ is to try the spirits we come in contact with. Do they bring the belief and love of our Savior Jesus Christ into you? If not, then I warn you not to invite them into your bodies. If so, then you can rest assure that it is from God. If you are ever experiencing a visitation by a spirit, you can test the spirit by offering to shake their hand. If a spirit comes from God and does not yet have a body, they will deliver their message but will not try to shake your hand. If it be a spirit of the devil, he will try to shake your hand but you will not feel it. In this way you can detect him. If it be a messenger from God who does have a body (resurrected or translated), he will shake your hand and you will feel it. It is always a good idea to ask God to protect you from evil spirits that are in the world.

I'm not sure what all of this means but this spirit said that His name was Jehovah and Satan cannot speak His name. Apparently my body was also able to lift and squeeze my fiancée with God's Holy Spirit inside of me when I cannot otherwise.

That's cute lol but I'm being serious because I'm seeking the truth about this.
The amount of CRAZY you spew is astounding.
Yes, I think you are crazy.
When do you have time for any of this ^^^ nonsense, you post ALL day long.

That's it. Road Runner is my favorite person on the message board. This is gold whether she is sincere or not.

The other night and yesterday something really strange yet comforting happened. I've had the ability to mentally communicate with God for years now and I consider Him to be my greatest friend. For even when I get angry with Him or start to doubt Him, I still love Him more than words could say.

My fiancee knows of our relationship and great friendship and the other night He offered His whole entire body up so God could use it and be able to physically speak and touch me and cuddle up with me because He was telling me so that night.

So all of a sudden He started telling me things that I knew my fiancee couldn't know about our personal lives and future (unless he was making it up of course but I don't believe that he would do that to me) and the warmth and love that I felt coming from his body was more than I ever felt because it wasn't human it was divine and I already know how much he loves me.

He says that he doesn't recall any of this after he allowed God to have access to his body. However, isn't possession of a body even for good reasons supposed to be a bad thing? But is it really possession if he offered up his body like that? So what I'm really asking is was it really God or was Satan playing mind games with us?

My heart wants to believe it was God because I believe that nothing is impossible with Him so if I said that I thought He couldn't gain temporary access of a human body to communicate with you, I feel like that would be limiting Him and His power.

I also have some doubts though and my mind thinks I'm just insane and imagining it because the subconscious believes whatever it wants to.

When God supposedly took over his body again though yesterday afternoon He told me that this wasn't the first time it happened and He did this to the apostles so that they could perform miracles. Is there any truth to that because I couldn't find Bible verses about it, but at the same time it sounds probable and I think it's highly possible that a miracle could have occurred and I'm supposed to be revealed the truth tonight, but I wanted other opinions first.

So, if God is your greatest friend, can you ask God a question and he'll give you the answer?
Can you ask God where the nearest life is outside out solar system?

Has God changed his mind about no sex before marriage? I'm not criticizing you but I'd be very careful with that possession thing. Very. Careful.

Has God changed his mind about no sex before marriage? I'm not criticizing you but I'd be very careful with that possession thing. Very. Careful.

I already stated that it was a demon that we cleansed ourselves of and no I don't know what that has to do with anything.

I am glad you got rid of that demon. Good move.

We can still communicate with God though and He specifically told us that He doesn't use other people's bodies even with permission so we'll know for a fact that it isn't actually Him.

Forum List

Back