Can Gavin Newsom win on his record? If he wins and beats Larry Elder, is “systemic racism” to blame?

The fact that there is a recall election at all is proof of the craven attempts of Republicans to overthrow and remove duly elected Democratic officials for no good reason and seize power.

California law makes it way too easy to recall and takes only a handful of signatures.

No one in California would ever elect a racist asshole like Larry elder is Governor in a fair election.
How is Elder a black man racist?

Larry Elder, who lost to Newsom, grew up a poor black kid in California. His father was inexplicably conservative and did not abandon his family like 70% of black fathers in the black culture do. So he succeeded in life.

How did Leftists treat him? They dressed up like a monkey, an obvious racial message, and threw eggs at him calling him the face of white supremacy.

This is who these people are.
Great post….Libs obviously hate those “uppity“ blacks who dare develop the courage to break free of the shackles on the Dem plantation.

How is Elder a black man racist?
A black guy, a white supremacist, and a sociopath walk into a bar.

The bartender says "What'll it be, Mr. Elder?".

Anyways, this thread aged poorly. No wonder the Trump cultists abandoned it.

Democrats, we're hoping Newsom runs for gov again, as that would be a guaranteed landslide win for the Democrats.

A black guy, a white supremacist, and a sociopath walk into a bar.

The bartender says "What'll it be, Mr. Elder?".

Anyways, this thread aged poorly. No wonder the Trump cultists abandoned it.

Democrats, we're hoping Newsom runs for gov again, as that would be a guaranteed landslide win for the Democrats.
Another racist Democrat, who would of thought. I made money off of Newsome's win last night, he covered! I am happy. I wouldn't vote for Newsome or Elder and they live in California, a state I haven't been to in years and care nothing about.

Why would you brag about the disgusting, subhuman pieces of unAmerican dogshit who vote on social issues and personal feelings...who vote for more wetbacks, higher taxes, (a beaner tax) more poverty, more homelessness, a higher cost of living, shittier healthcare, shittier public schooling, free shit for Mexico's filth and a lower quality of life....Is that really something to brag about?

Forum List

Back