Can everyone here give examples of white privilege?

That isn't privilege. If Alabama is 38% black that isn't black privilege it's just census shit. You are a fucking idiot retard.
I wasn't talking about Alabama you fucking retard.

Most don't live on the base draft dodger fag, they work on a base fag.
But they are military you fucking idiot. That is the point. Rednecks aren't going to go after military personnel. Are you stupid?

Still no evidence of White Privilege. BWK is so out of control looking for it is hilarious.

Still no evidence of White Privilege. BWK is so out of control looking for it is hilarious.

I took you out to the woodshed and you are out of control, minus an intelligent argument.

Most don't live on the base draft dodger fag, they work on a base fag.

Idaho only has one military base, and I'm sure they are not all black and I'm sure it's not large enough to hold 1% of their entire states population. In other words now that he's been proven wrong, he's going to make shit up.

So what makes you think they are on a military base?
Yes there are blacks in Idaho - mostly congregated in the major cities/college towns - Boise area, Moscow, Pocatello. Boise also is very near to a major Air Force Base - Around 1%. I rest my case.

Black or African American alone, percent(a) 0.9%

Show me how many blacks in Idaho have white collar jobs? Let's see those stats? Because no one is going to hire them for labor positions. They are as sorry as whites.

Then why are they not taking these employers to court and suing them for discrimination? Why is the federal government not sending minority agents to these businesses posing as job applicants?

Idaho only has one military base, and I'm sure they are not all black and I'm sure it's not large enough to hold 1% of their entire states population. In other words now that he's been proven wrong, he's going to make shit up.
In other words now that he's been proven wrong, he's going to make shit up. LOl! You definitel y have not done that.

Yes there are blacks in Idaho - mostly congregated in the major cities/college towns - Boise area, Moscow, Pocatello. Boise also is very near to a major Air Force Base - Around 1%. I rest my case.

But according to you they'd kill any blacks or run them out of town.

Yes there are blacks in Idaho - mostly congregated in the major cited cities/college towns - Boise area, Moscow, Pocatello. Boise also is very near to a major Air Force Base - Around 1%. I rest my case.
Every State cited has Democrats ( Many Of Color ) moving there by the Thousands , And then you have the Illegals swarming there too , there is no Jim Crowish place in the US anymore ( even Anchorage has Minorities & Illegals )

Then why are they not taking these employers to court and suing them for discrimination? Why is the federal government not sending minority agents to these businesses posing as job applicants?
Blacks don't go to Idaho you fool. Are you stupid?

Every State cited has Democrats ( Many Of Color ) moving there by the Thousands , And then you have the Illegals swarming there too , there is no Jim Crowish place in the US anymore ( even Anchorage has Minorities & Illegals )
That's in Idaho. No Jim Crow my ass. Have you been to Idaho hot shot?

Forum List

Back