Can Democrats solve the problems they complain about most by adding more illegal aliens to our population?

How many Americans have been RAPED and KILLED by illegals Democrats protect? The answer is thousands, more than terrorists killed on 9/11.

Slade3200 once said rape and murder committed by illegals in America were acceptable byproducts of extending opportunity to illegal aliens.
What a lame mischaracterization of my point... Would you say that rape and murder are acceptable by products of allowing Americans to give birth? How about allowing travel between states?

AMERICAN CITIZENS have rights issued by our founders, these rights can not be infringed upon. Do you really struggle with making the distinction?
Lets keep this simple...Would you mind addressing the OP?
See below

Can Democrats solve the problems they complain about most by adding more illegal aliens to our population?
Does the presence of illegals increase the amount of entitlements we can offer to struggling Americans?
Does their presence improve the workings of our social service offices?
Does their presence create more or less opportunity for blacks?
Does their presence improve wages paid for menial jobs?
Does their presence help get homeless off the streets?
Does their presence improve the quality of education we can offer?
Does their presence improve the quality of healthcare we can offer?
Does their presence drive rent costs down on homes?
Does their presence improve our air quality?
Does their presence improve our infrastructure?

I'm confused, how can Democrats improve the things they complain about most if they stay hellbent on expanding the desperate underclass?
Are we sure they want to resolve the issues they complain about most? Isn't this proof that power and control are far more important than fixing the issues that plague America?
That’s was quite the dodge! Haha

Regarding your question about the OP. Anybody who wants to invite illegal aliens into our country is on the wrong side. Laws exist for a reason and should be followed and if a groups wants to change the laws then they should do so by the legal process.

Apparently you’ve changed your position....I applaud you for that.

How many Americans have been RAPED and KILLED by illegals Democrats protect? The answer is thousands, more than terrorists killed on 9/11.

Slade3200 once said rape and murder committed by illegals in America were acceptable byproducts of extending opportunity to illegal aliens.
What a lame mischaracterization of my point... Would you say that rape and murder are acceptable by products of allowing Americans to give birth? How about allowing travel between states?

AMERICAN CITIZENS have rights issued by our founders, these rights can not be infringed upon. Do you really struggle with making the distinction?
See below

Does the presence of illegals increase the amount of entitlements we can offer to struggling Americans?

I'm confused, how can Democrats improve the things they complain about most if they stay hellbent on expanding the desperate underclass?
Are we sure they want to resolve the issues they complain about most? Isn't this proof that power and control are far more important than fixing the issues that plague America?

Regarding your question about the OP. Anybody who wants to invite illegal aliens into our country is on the wrong side. Laws exist for a reason and should be followed and if a groups wants to change the laws then they should do so by the legal process.

Haha, that’s the best post you could find? An OP where I posed a question about An immigration policy?! Give me a break. And stop lying about things that I’ve said in the past. You just sound like a fool when you can’t back them up

See below

Haha, that’s the best post you could find? An OP where I posed a question about An immigration policy?! Give me a break. And stop lying about things that I’ve said in the past. You just sound like a fool when you can’t back them up
Look bud, nobody sane buys your blurry ambiguous bullshit.
I didn’t have to dig too deep...you’ve made your position clear here many times before.

Democrooks CAUSE problems, blame everyone else, and then come up with "solutions" that are worse than the problems, then blame everyone else for the failure of their "solutions".

Rinse and Repeat.

But...they actually believe they are brilliant

Print all the money you need.....trillions........then GIVE it to everyone on the planet

This is the solution most leftist on this forum believe is the answer. Free everything for everyone.
The economic intellect of a 3 year old.

See below

BrokeLoser is correct. You are wrong.

BrokeLoser runs circles around you in terms of intellect.

You're not even in the same league.

See below

Look bud, nobody sane buys your blurry ambiguous bullshit.
I didn’t have to dig too deep...you’ve made your position clear here many times before.
Apparently you didn’t dig at all as you presented a question I asked about Trumps immigration policy as me taking position of supporting illegal immigration. Not even close. Get a life

See below

Oh interesting. What am I wrong about and why?

See below

On Nov 12th you said.......

I’m comfortable with calling Trump out on his lies which is what much of the so called “fake news” does. I don’t condone real fake news which doesn’t happen as often as you pretend it does.
And no Trump should not be lying to the American people and saying he won the election. He didn’t win and he has no proof that it was stolen. Y’all look like fools

With all the evidence and affidavits that have emerged, you made assumptions that have proven false.
At the very least, a rational transparent person would say......ok....many believe there was fraud, let's investigate it.

Not just call him a liar.

ONE example.

Some Americans (regardless of their political party affiliation) prefer to hire workers from south of the border (legal or illegal) because -- quite frankly -- those immigrants are often better workers: they come to work regularly, they do not argue about wages and duties, and they do a good job. They work hard to make money that they remit to their families back home. They appreciate having a job. Some Americans do not seem to appreciate that they have a job and think that they are doing their employer a favor!

I notice Hispanic ladies every morning walking to nearby homes where they do domestic work. Apparently, their American employers prefer them to American domestic help.

The Republicans sure love to hire them.

Not just Republicans, but wealthy elite liberals too.

Some Americans (regardless of their political party affiliation) prefer to hire workers from south of the border (legal or illegal) because -- quite frankly -- those immigrants are often better workers: they come to work regularly, they do not argue about wages and duties, and they do a good job. They work hard to make money that they remit to their families back home. They appreciate having a job. Some Americans do not seem to appreciate that they have a job and think that they are doing their employer a favor!

I notice Hispanic ladies every morning walking to nearby homes where they do domestic work. Apparently, their American employers prefer them to American domestic help.
Unfortunately what you say is true, especially regarding this generation of youth.

I have known some kids who will work hard, but not as many as 25 years ago. When I was a kid and you didn't want to do college you got a trade and you had to sweat and bleed to get any respect for the salty old dogs that were teaching you how to build forms, finish concrete, put roofing shingles down, wire buildings, run pipe etc.

These days it's a lot harder to find 18 y/o American kids that will even get out of bed in the morning.

I’m comfortable with calling Trump out on his lies which is what much of the so called “fake news” does. I don’t condone real fake news which doesn’t happen as often as you pretend it does.
And no Trump should not be lying to the American people and saying he won the election. He didn’t win and he has no proof that it was stolen. Y’all look like fools

With all the evidence and affidavits that have emerged, you made assumptions that have proven false.
At the very least, a rational transparent person would say......ok....many believe there was fraud, let's investigate it.

ONE example.
You do realize you're arguing with a parrot right?

2ezi8tN.gif

Attachments

• 2ezi8tN.gif
    2ezi8tN.gif
    978.8 KB · Views: 15

Maybe we merely need to raise the minimum wage?

Unfortunately what you say is true, especially regarding this generation of youth.

I have known some kids who will work hard, but not as many as 25 years ago. When I was a kid and you didn't want to do college you got a trade and you had to sweat and bleed to get any respect for the salty old dogs that were teaching you how to build forms, finish concrete, put roofing shingles down, wire buildings, run pipe etc.

These days it's a lot harder to find 18 y/o American kids that will even get out of bed in the morning.

Some people who go to those big-box stores that sell all kinds of machinery say that if they need dependable advice, they look around for another customer whom they identify as one of those "salty old dogs," who know what they are talking about.

Not those young whippersnapper employees!

Here in Mexifornia many have no other options...they must hire brown people as few causations here render the same services anymore....they have been completely displaced.

Myself and my entire family absolutely refuse to step into a brown business or spend a single nickel with a brown person.
I will not allow a brown person on my jobs, my subs know this.
I bought a Caucasian neighbor kid a small landscaping enterprise...I plugged him into all of my neighbors and asked them to fire the brown guys they were using, most did enthusiastically and the few who resisted I persuaded by offering free services for three months...The Caucasian neighbor kid now has four trucks and four crews on the road...ALL WHITE.

See below

ONE example.
This conversation was about immigration but I’m happy to respond to the post you quoted. My critique on Trump was him saying the election was stolen by Biden a d a fraud. Every election has fraudulent votes and human error. Nothing is perfect. I’m fine investigating those claims and holding anybody who broke the law accountable. But that is very different than what Trump is doing. He doesn’t have evidence to back up his claims and is getting booted from every court he entered because he can’t prove anything. The guy is a joke

Democraps continue to defend Biden's ass-backwards management of the border yet they still can't tell us how the surge in desperate, illiterate, taxpayer dependent low grade human beings will help them solve the problems they bitch about most....If this doesn't prove that Democraps have no intention of solving anything I don't know what will.
Mac1958 is this just another FEELZ sort of thing...you know your're fucking yourself but it FEELZ good so you let it ride and accept it?

Thread is based on a bogus premise. No one... no one... is trying to increase the number of illegal aliens

Forum List

Back