Can Democrats solve the problems they complain about most by adding more illegal aliens to our population?

Weird that self proclaimed 'level-headed' Dems such as Mac1958 Slade3200 and sealybobo can't or refuse to see the obvious.

For those specific bed wetters I think it's an issue of pride. Their ego simply will not allow them to admit to themselves that they're deliberately ignorant and just plain ill informed.

The really obnoxious and freakishly stupid bed wetters like Lakoturd don't have the capacity to think regardless of what information they're exposed to. They're programmed so completely they could not absorb it if they wanted to.

Frankly I'm not sure which sort of creature is more pathetic or dangerous.

President Reagan was deceived by Democrats when he granted 6 million illegals amnesty. Since then 20 million more have poured in because Democrats didn't hold up their end.
They NEVER DO. That's why you don't "compromise" with them. You defeat them.

You don't "compromise with a rapist and offer head, you're going to end up getting fucked before it's over.

You don't "compromise with a mugger and ask to keep your wallet if they'll just take the cash, you shoot the fucking scumbag in the face.

You don't "compromise with a car jacker and ask to be left alone, you run the piece of shit over with your car.

Democrooks CAUSE problems, blame everyone else, and then come up with "solutions" that are worse than the problems, then blame everyone else for the failure of their "solutions".

Rinse and Repeat.

Weird that self proclaimed 'level-headed' Dems such as Mac1958 Slade3200 and sealybobo can't or refuse to see the obvious.
There are a lot of conservative republican policies I would agree with but this Republican Party is run by con men and the only idiots who buy it do so because of wedge issues like god, gays guns and racism. If not for these wedge issues none of you benefit from republicanS economicAlly. Or most of you.

I think for manufacturing and Michigan, Democrats have better economies. I remember Reagan had to bail ford out when my dad worked there in the 80s but he saved my dads job so he had to vote for him. But a democrat would have bailed them out too.

So financially I see the masses benefit more from democratic, union, strong middle class.

poor people down south vote republican because of god, gays, guns, racism. So Mitch McConnell has his vote even if he’s poor white trash. And I disagree socially on almost every issue.

Less taxes sure but have you seen the debt? Get ready for minority leader Mitch McConnell to become a fiscal hawk. But won’t want to make any pentagon cuts.

Im pro corporation but I’m also pro labor. Google late 90s ford record profits and profit sharing. Republicans went to war with 7nions in the 2000s.

What am I not being level headed about? Global warming? You cons can’t even admit global warming is real.

And why do you believe such a thing? Because republicans get you to go along with such nonsense because oil giants, probably not even Americans, tell them to deny the science.

How many Americans have been RAPED and KILLED by illegals Democrats protect? The answer is thousands, more than terrorists killed on 9/11.

Slade3200 once said rape and murder committed by illegals in America were acceptable byproducts of extending opportunity to illegal aliens.
I don’t believe someone said that seriously did you slade3200?

Democrooks CAUSE problems, blame everyone else, and then come up with "solutions" that are worse than the problems, then blame everyone else for the failure of their "solutions".

Rinse and Repeat.

What obvious do you speak of my wingnut friend?

hahaha...I'll play along, but remember, playing stupid is a fools refutation and "wingnuts" as we know them here would oppose the American Way...you know...like you do.
The obvious to anybody even half sane...as clearly laid out in the OP.
How can you solve your biggest problems when you're concurrently persuading illegals to trespass and drag down the very systems you seek to improve?
This shit isn't complicated.

For metaphorical reference; would you dig a hole and ask your buddy to backfill it while you dig?
Why would you perpetuate, manifest and foster anything knowing full well you'll bitch about what you've created later? Such lunacy doesn't make any sense to a sane mind.
Why can't you stay out of your own way...why would you want to be your biggest problem?
That’s an easy answer. Im not supportive of pursuading foreigners to trespass in our country.

for the record a wingnut is a reference to those who are at the extreme ends is each ideological spectrum. For example an open border globalist would be a wingnut on one end And a closed border nationalist would be a wingnut on the other end. Get it?
"That’s an easy answer. Im not supportive of pursuading foreigners to trespass in our country."
Oh but you do...you have laid down quite a post history to prove it.

"for the record a wingnut is a reference to those who are at the extreme ends is each ideological spectrum. For example an open border globalist would be a wingnut on one end And a closed border nationalist would be a wingnut on the other end. Get it?"

A "closed border nationalist"....WTF....isn't that what we call a good real American? One who respects and appreciates our laws, our Declaration Of Independence, our nations right to sovereignty?
Wonderful, if I have a post history that’s proves I support persuading illegal immigration then please show some of my posts to prove it.

well you tell me, if a closed border nationalist is a centrist in your eyes then what would perspective would you say is on the extreme right of it?

How many Americans have been RAPED and KILLED by illegals Democrats protect? The answer is thousands, more than terrorists killed on 9/11.

Slade3200 once said rape and murder committed by illegals in America were acceptable byproducts of extending opportunity to illegal aliens.
What a lame mischaracterization of my point... Would you say that rape and murder are acceptable by products of allowing Americans to give birth? How about allowing travel between states?

Immigrants are a benefit to the national economy and social services (if we presume they come to work, not to get social benefits). Especially in a nation with aging population.

At first, they fill the demand for low-skilled and low-paying jobs. And then they take on more 'sophisticated' jobs which remain unfilled due to increasing retirement share of the host population.

That's an awesome feel good THEORY and a outright twisted lie.
"Immigrants" are not the same as "illegal immigrants"......you and you foolish bleeding heart already knew that.
We can recruit "immigrants" from anywhere in the world....would it make sense for the U.S. to target the least attractive "immigrants" on the globe?
If there is the demand, then there will be the offer. The US economy recruits these immigrants (illegals as well) and buys their services.

Is that like 'some people' use / want heroin so the rest of us should be cool with heroin coming in from Mexico?
Free market Capitalism; what is That sayeth the right wing.

Rinse and Repeat.

hahaha...I'll play along, but remember, playing stupid is a fools refutation and "wingnuts" as we know them here would oppose the American Way...you know...like you do.
How can you solve your biggest problems when you're concurrently persuading illegals to trespass and drag down the very systems you seek to improve?

For metaphorical reference; would you dig a hole and ask your buddy to backfill it while you dig?
Why would you perpetuate, manifest and foster anything knowing full well you'll bitch about what you've created later? Such lunacy doesn't make any sense to a sane mind.
Why can't you stay out of your own way...why would you want to be your biggest problem?
That’s an easy answer. Im not supportive of pursuading foreigners to trespass in our country.

for the record a wingnut is a reference to those who are at the extreme ends is each ideological spectrum. For example an open border globalist would be a wingnut on one end And a closed border nationalist would be a wingnut on the other end. Get it?
"That’s an easy answer. Im not supportive of pursuading foreigners to trespass in our country."

"for the record a wingnut is a reference to those who are at the extreme ends is each ideological spectrum. For example an open border globalist would be a wingnut on one end And a closed border nationalist would be a wingnut on the other end. Get it?"

A "closed border nationalist"....WTF....isn't that what we call a good real American? One who respects and appreciates our laws, our Declaration Of Independence, our nations right to sovereignty?

What are your views on legal immigration from Central and South America?

What a lame mischaracterization of my point... Would you say that rape and murder are acceptable by products of allowing Americans to give birth? How about allowing travel between states?

AMERICAN CITIZENS have rights issued by our founders, these rights can not be infringed upon. Do you really struggle with making the distinction?
Lets keep this simple...Would you mind addressing the OP?
See below

Can Democrats solve the problems they complain about most by adding more illegal aliens to our population?
Does the presence of illegals increase the amount of entitlements we can offer to struggling Americans?
Does their presence improve the workings of our social service offices?
Does their presence create more or less opportunity for blacks?
Does their presence improve wages paid for menial jobs?
Does their presence help get homeless off the streets?
Does their presence improve the quality of education we can offer?
Does their presence improve the quality of healthcare we can offer?
Does their presence drive rent costs down on homes?
Does their presence improve our air quality?
Does their presence improve our infrastructure?

I'm confused, how can Democrats improve the things they complain about most if they stay hellbent on expanding the desperate underclass?
Are we sure they want to resolve the issues they complain about most? Isn't this proof that power and control are far more important than fixing the issues that plague America?

Rinse and Repeat.

What are your views on legal immigration from Central and South America?

I have no problem with merit based immigration approved by We The People.
The immigrant's country of origin wouldn't matter.

Does the presence of illegals increase the amount of entitlements we can offer to struggling Americans?

I'm confused, how can Democrats improve the things they complain about most if they stay hellbent on expanding the desperate underclass?
Are we sure they want to resolve the issues they complain about most? Isn't this proof that power and control are far more important than fixing the issues that plague America?

They don't care, that is their base and they wish to expand their base even if it means destroy the country.

America was sold out and will be destroyed over cheap Mexican labor and cheap Chinese goods.

08_date_b lr.jpg

It's traitors like that who belong in prison.

Immigrants are a benefit to the national economy and social services (if we presume they come to work, not to get social benefits). Especially in a nation with aging population.

At first, they fill the demand for low-skilled and low-paying jobs. And then they take on more 'sophisticated' jobs which remain unfilled due to increasing retirement share of the host population.

"Immigrants" are not the same as "illegal immigrants"......you and you foolish bleeding heart already knew that.
We can recruit "immigrants" from anywhere in the world....would it make sense for the U.S. to target the least attractive "immigrants" on the globe?
If there is the demand, then there will be the offer. The US economy recruits these immigrants (illegals as well) and buys their services.
Raise the minimum wage.
In the case of illegal immigration, it doesn't make sense. They work off books anyway. On the contrary, that may provoke employers to hire illegals more.

Is that like 'some people' use / want heroin so the rest of us should be cool with heroin coming in from Mexico?
Do not compare oranges with apples.

AMERICAN CITIZENS have rights issued by our founders, these rights can not be infringed upon. Do you really struggle with making the distinction?
Lets keep this simple...Would you mind addressing the OP?
See below

That’s was quite the dodge! Haha

Regarding your question about the OP. Anybody who wants to invite illegal aliens into our country is on the wrong side. Laws exist for a reason and should be followed and if a groups wants to change the laws then they should do so by the legal process.

It isn't about solving problems, it is about creating more people who are poor, uneducated, hopeless, afraid and desperate......the democrat party has no incentive to solve problems....they get power by making more people poor.

Raise the minimum wage.
In the case of illegal immigration, it doesn't make sense. They work off books anyway. On the contrary, that may provoke employers to hire illegals more.
Only, illegals do that.

This is how PROGS work within govt. institutions, it's exactly how they administer shit consistent the OP's point. First you earn well over your head, by far, and surely you're entitled.

A. What's the problem?
Folks nod during meetings while at least 50% don't understand the problem many months into it, if ever. All while they develop a solution.

B. Solution.
The solution has to be fair, everyone gets a say and consideration, it's Democratic :clap: Meanwhile those who have to actually develop the solution are passive aggressive, because they're scared.

Don't forget to account for all the specials. Can't get one language right, now we need to account for 18, and non-genders too.

Turn 1 man hour tasks into 100-200, this has to be right, and right means you've met everyone's feelings.

Buy billions in software to make the job easier & fancy, it will look good on your resume'. Return to free software because it works & simple, then start all over again.

Don't write at the 8th grade level for Public information. Instead write like a 7th grader.

Did it wrong, start over. Didn't understand the problem and tried to put a round peg (emotions) into a square (logic) hole.

Forum List

Back