Zone1 Can BLACKS be just as Racist as Whites?

And yet you are as racist as those you cry about.

You hate White, Hispanic and Asian societies while crying about how you should be the majority when you are the minority and will always be the minority.

You have tons of a racist comments on this board and you are proud of your racism, but you will proclaim you being Black prevent you from being racist.

Wrong.

Still lying, and ignoring my point: you listed a slew of posters along side their racist comments, and there was nothing from me. That’s because my posts are not racist.

So, find another Jew to bully, or, better yet, target your venom to the real racists. Everyone sees right through you.

I'm not bullying or targeting any Jew. I am discussing the errant beliefs about blacks coming from a white person.

Keep in mind that Dr. Lloyd Rudy is a White man (and so am I).

I must ask this question because I just read Dr. Lloyd Rudy's book on African-American
Near Death Experiences (I have linked the book below).

I picked up this book because I was curious about what Blacks experience during a near
death experience and did not expect it to be very different from what Whites have reported.

But to my shock -- several Blacks claimed that there's very few Whites in heaven. The
Blacks who went to hell said they saw lots of White people in hell, in fact, we were the
majority down there. But the ones who went to heaven said there was almost ZERO
Whites when they went to heaven.

Frankly, I don't believe such a thing could be true.

But I am interested to know -- do Black people think of this as RACIST on the part of
other Blacks? I have to say that I was offended and I felt like they were being racist.

I don't think GOD has a preference for people based on race.

GOOD CLEAN DARK by Dr. Lloyd Rudy
Some blacks have written books with titles that are slight variations of THIS >>>>
Blacks are MORE racist than whites

In the last twenty years, blacks have become far more racist than whites ever were. I would not be surprised if the blacks interviewed told the writer what they wanted him to think. I have never heard of "near death" experiences viewing heaven or hell. Most I've heard was that they looked down a long hallway with a bright light at the end.

They smell weakness and a silly assed 'Reparations' scam; meanwhile they murder and rob each other in record numbers every day.

Since we have not created and fight to maintain a system based on black racial supremacy as whites have done in America, the answer to the question is no.
lol rubbish. Your hood rats do very well at running off any whites and latinos and Asians from the Hoods you take over and turn into shitholes. Quit pretending you're helpless victims; you're just violent and stupid is all.

lol rubbish. Your hood rats do very well at running off any whites and latinos and Asians from the Hoods you take over and turn into shitholes. Quit pretending you're helpless victims; you're just violent and stupid is all.
Wrong again boy.

Bring me a negro who was a slave, and I'll bring you a former slave owner to pay him.

Short of that, reparations will never happen, nor should they...
You're replying to a man who was born during Jim Crow. You know, that bs whites pulled that oppressed blacks for 100 years by written law after slavery ended. Reparations include this too.

You're replying to a man who was born during Jim Crow. You know, that bs whites pulled that oppressed blacks for 100 years by written law after slavery ended. Reparations include this too.

What would you like in the way of reparations?

What would you like in the way of reparations?
I’ve brought up this point before, asking for a number, and there’s never an answer. Often I think it’s just a way to cry and wail.

As part of my question, I made a suggestion: to give currently living survivors of Jim Crow states the amount given to survivors of the Holocaust (who without question suffered more). It was something like $290 a month.

I’ve brought up this point before, asking for a number, and there’s never an answer. Often I think it’s just a way to cry and wail.

As part of my question, I made a suggestion: to give currently living survivors of Jim Crow states the amount given to survivors of the Holocaust (who without question suffered more). It was something like $290 a month.

That would never do for negroes like IM2.

He's the type of racist negro who whines about reparations, and then proves to be an intellectual void when it comes to actually explaining what he thinks would be appropriate. He'd much rather just sit back and belch up "THAT'S NOT ENOUGH!" every time someone makes a suggestion.

It's for that reason that racists like IM2 are due nothing...

Forum List

Back