Can black people tell the difference...

Fucked up a perfectly good Fried Chicken thread

And, BTW, you can fry my okra, but don't steam it or boil it. I create enough snot of my own, TYVM

Agreed about fucking up the thread. I like cooking my own although on a day where I'm tired and returning from out of town I'll just stop and buy a rotisserie from Wally World. There are several ways to cook chicken, but my favorite is to bake it for 50 minutes at 350F then toss it on the gas grill for a few minutes to give it a crispy edge. Moist on the inside, crispy on the outside. Yummm!

BTW, the best way to eat okra is in Chicken and Shrimp Gumbo.

It's a long story. Suffice to say you don't know the half of it.

Just as I thought, you don't have a fucking clue....... I bet everything's like fried rice to you...... right?

It's a long story. Go to fucking cooking school if you need it spelled out for you.

No thanks, I don't need to learn how to make a meal look cute, I'll leave that to cooking school students. Happy little swirls ace....... that's probably what you should stick with because you're obviously not a cook if you can't figure out the difference between fried rice and rice dressing. I bet you think Cajun cooking is from New Orleans and just needs to have chili powder in it to be authentic. :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Just as I thought, you don't have a fucking clue....... I bet everything's like fried rice to you...... right?

It's a long story. Go to fucking cooking school if you need it spelled out for you.

No thanks, I don't need to learn how to make a meal look cute, I'll leave that to cooking school students. Happy little swirls ace....... that's probably what you should stick with because you're obviously not a cook if you can't figure out the difference between fried rice and rice dressing. I bet you think Cajun cooking is from New Orleans and just needs to have chili powder in it to be authentic. :lol::lol::lol:

You seem to do a lot of "betting." I "bet" you lose a lot.

Poeyes and Churchs don´t make nearly as nice lamp shades as KFC.

kfc.jpeg

I am lily white -- like white on rice -- and I like Church's the best, KFC 2nd best, and Popeye's last if at all.

How about the red beans and rice?

Does churchs have red beans and rice and how does it compare to popeyes?

Churches calls it "Cajun" red beans and rice.

It's not for the meek.

I'm not able to make a comparison anymore b/c we don't have a Popeyes here. Churches put them OOB.

Spicey huh?
I love me some red beans and dirty rice.

Ill have to give Churches a try

Enough to know you're eating spicy, but not enough to need a drink with it.

Unless you're with someone that doesn't like spicy.
I am too old to eat anything spicy.

Mild is already spicy enough for me.

How about the red beans and rice?

Does churchs have red beans and rice and how does it compare to popeyes?

Churches calls it "Cajun" red beans and rice.

It's not for the meek.

I'm not able to make a comparison anymore b/c we don't have a Popeyes here. Churches put them OOB.
I always get the Church's plain -- that's good enough.

Better than either KFC or Popeye's.

Usually I bake my own chicken fresh at home, eat the dark meat right away, and save the white meat for chicken soup later.

Usually I bake my own chicken fresh at home, eat the dark meat right away, and save the white meat for chicken soup later.
Re chicken breast; or sandwiches. Agreed about eating the darkmeat first.

Yesterday we have chicken fajitas. My wife isn't a big spice fan either, but tortillas with lettuce, onion, tomato, avocado, sour cream and shredded chicken isn't spicy in itself. To make it easier, we used store-bought rotisserie chicken for the meat.

I like steak or shrimp on fahitas. Not chicken.
Agreed, but chicken is easy when it's already cooked. As a steady diet, healthier too. Still, we had steak, baked potatoe and salad tonight. I like shrimp, but none on the menu over the short term. Maybe grilled catfish and mac'n'cheese tomorrow night.

I like steak or shrimp on fahitas. Not chicken.
Agreed, but chicken is easy when it's already cooked. As a steady diet, healthier too. Still, we had steak, baked potatoe and salad tonight. I like shrimp, but none on the menu over the short term. Maybe grilled catfish and mac'n'cheese tomorrow night.
Catfish I love.

Born in Florida.

Lived in Texas for a while too.

Mac'n'cheese is for little kids though not grown-up's.

Forum List

Back