Can Biden Win GA, TX, AZ?

Which of the following states will flip blue in 2020?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think Arizona is a given

Texas and Georgia will tease but end up going for Trump by less than five percent

You think wrong.

AZ has been branded purple for the last severa elections and has come through for the GOP.

Not going to change, especially given that you are running the rancid tomato at the top of the ticket.
Trump is not too popular in Arizona.
After decades of Republican leadership, they are in the verge of having Two Democratic Senators

They have democratic senators and democratic governors (more that republicans).

But they always go red for the president.
Arizona has always been Red
Then, along came Trump

Romney won Arizona by 9 percent in 2012, by 2016 Trump won by only 3 1/2 percent.

That margin looks lIke it is gone

I think Arizona is a given

Texas and Georgia will tease but end up going for Trump by less than five percent

You think wrong.

AZ has been branded purple for the last severa elections and has come through for the GOP.

Not going to change, especially given that you are running the rancid tomato at the top of the ticket.
Trump is not too popular in Arizona.
After decades of Republican leadership, they are in the verge of having Two Democratic Senators

They have democratic senators and democratic governors (more that republicans).

But they always go red for the president.
Arizona has always been Red
Then, along came Trump

Romney won Arizona by 9 percent in 2012, by 2016 Trump won by only 3 1/2 percent.

That margin looks lIke it is gone
It always looks that way.

The key will be Florida.

Looks like it is turning on Trump. If Trump can’t take Florida, the rest wont matter

That is very true.

In 2016 I figured they'd call it for Hillary and it would all over.

But........
I thought the same thing
Once Trump took Florida, I thought .....this is going to be a race

When it took so long to call Pennsylvania, I thought ......Trump might win this

Of the 3 states mentioned above, do any of them flip blue in 2020?

Of the three, I'd give Arizona the only shot at flipping.
I believe Minnesota will flip. So will New Hampshire. Possibly New Mexico. People in NM are sick of illegals.

The key will be Florida.

Looks like it is turning on Trump. If Trump can’t take Florida, the rest wont matter

That is very true.

In 2016 I figured they'd call it for Hillary and it would all over.

But........
I thought the same thing
Once Trump took Florida, I thought .....this is going to be a race

When it took so long to call Pennsylvania, I thought ......Trump might win this
And he DID! He was anointed by God to save this Country.

Nor is he now. He provably did more than your idiot biden. in fact biden has come out and said that Trump was right to halt travel from China.

Again, it wasn't whether or not the travel ban from China was a good idea, it was that he did nothing with any time gained.

My view... it probably made matters worse, as hundreds of infected Americans rushed back before all flights ended.

Anyway, 133,000 dead Americans, 38 Million jobs lost, riots in the streets. This is what your guy is running on, and "Not My Fault" is not a very convincing campaign slogan.

Nor is he now. He provably did more than your idiot biden. in fact biden has come out and said that Trump was right to halt travel from China.

Again, it wasn't whether or not the travel ban from China was a good idea, it was that he did nothing with any time gained.

My view... it probably made matters worse, as hundreds of infected Americans rushed back before all flights ended.

Anyway, 133,000 dead Americans, 38 Million jobs lost, riots in the streets. This is what your guy is running on, and "Not My Fault" is not a very convincing campaign slogan.

Yep. Riots in the streets thanks to Democrat politicians abdicating their responsibilities.

Not Trump, YOUR heroes.

The key will be Florida.

A Florida and Arizona flip would give Biden the presidency.
Florida will almost do it on its own.

Easiest path: Reverse Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin which seems a given

With strong support of Kelly over McSally and overall dissatisfaction with Trump......Arizona seems likely to go Blue for the first time in a generation

What Biden Camp need to do is keep all the States Hillary won in 2016 and flip Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin and Trump loses.

Biden does not need to win Arizona, Texas or Georgia...

What Biden Camp need to do is keep all the States Hillary won in 2016 and flip Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin and Trump loses.

Biden does not need to win Arizona, Texas or Georgia...

No, he doesn't NEED to, but it would be nice if he did. What would be nice if he won all 50 states, so that Americans could say loudly and clearly, "We renounce this man, and everything he stands for. This is not who we are."

Sadly, no matter how many people die from Covid, no matter how many people lose their jobs in the recession, no matter how much property is destroyed in completely avoidable riots..... Trump will probably win a minimum of 122 Electoral votes. And that's a sad commentary on us.

Yep. Riots in the streets thanks to Democrat politicians abdicating their responsibilities.

Not Trump, YOUR heroes.

Riots in the streets because we have a racist president who spent the last four years stirring up racial tensions.

Riots happened because this problem had been ignored for years.

Riots were going on when Obama was President, so cut the nonsense and riots will happen when and if Biden become President!

Trump did not cause the riots and to put the blame on him is typical of you!

Wait, if Trump is at fault for today riots then you must also blame Obama for all the riots that happened when he was President and let remember BLM was protesting when Obama was President, but I bet you will disagree as usual!

Riots were going on when Obama was President, so cut the nonsense and riots will happen when and if Biden become President!

Trump did not cause the riots and to put the blame on him is typical of you!

There were two riots under Obama- Baltimore and Furgeson. They lasted a couple of days, were easily contained, and frankly, the things Obama said really did calm things down.

Trump, on the other hand, has just made things worse, like gassing people to have a photo op in front of a church.

Wait, if Trump is at fault for today riots then you must also blame Obama for all the riots that happened when he was President and let remember BLM was protesting when Obama was President, but I bet you will disagree as usual!

Well, yes, I am weighed down by pesky things called "FACTS".

The thing is, under Obama, BLM was mostly peaceful... not so much now. We've been having riots since May.

Forum List

Back