Can Biden Win GA, TX, AZ?

Which of the following states will flip blue in 2020?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Of the 3 states mentioned above, do any of them flip blue in 2020?

Of the three, I'd give Arizona the only shot at flipping.

The next four months will be an eternity where a lot can happen. I doubt that the Dem party can keep people in the dark that long.
I doubt Trumps miracle cure for COVID will occur by then

I put the states in three teirs.

PA, WI, and MI - States Hillary should have won if she ran a better campaign, that she lost by less than 1%. Biden will definitely take these and that's all he really needs to do to win.

AZ, FL, NC - States where Trump by more than 1%, but not decisively. I think Biden will take all of these as well.

OH, TX, GA and IA - these are much tougher gets, but I think Trump will lose these because by November, there will be so much economic pain people won't be able to take much more.

I put the states in three teirs.

PA, WI, and MI - States Hillary should have won if she ran a better campaign, that she lost by less than 1%. Biden will definitely take these and that's all he really needs to do to win.

AZ, FL, NC - States where Trump by more than 1%, but not decisively. I think Biden will take all of these as well.

OH, TX, GA and IA - these are much tougher gets, but I think Trump will lose these because by November, there will be so much economic pain people won't be able to take much more.
Agree

Could also signal a major swing in the Senate and down ballot contests.

State elections will be key in a year that Voting Districts are recalculated because of the census.

Dukakis v H.W. Bush 1988.

At this point the polls had Dukakis up 18%.

Then like now the MSM is blowing smoke directly up your ass.

I think Arizona is a given

Texas and Georgia will tease but end up going for Trump by less than five percent

You think wrong.

AZ has been branded purple for the last severa elections and has come through for the GOP.

Not going to change, especially given that you are running the rancid tomato at the top of the ticket.

He is guaranteed of the pedophilia vote and those of the leftard variety.

Texas and Georgia will tease but end up going for Trump by less than five percent

You think wrong.

AZ has been branded purple for the last severa elections and has come through for the GOP.

Not going to change, especially given that you are running the rancid tomato at the top of the ticket.
Trump is not too popular in Arizona.
After decades of Republican leadership, they are in the verge of having Two Democratic Senators

Dukakis v H.W. Bush 1988.

At this point the polls had Dukakis up 18%.

Then like now the MSM is blowing smoke directly up your ass.

Short blip in the polls immediately after the Democratic convention

Now, as long as Biden avoids photo ops in tanks

Nothing is going to matter if Biden doesn't start campaigning and agree to debate though. . . :dunno:

The only folks that will vote for him are the dyed in the wool partisans, others? They don't want a coward for POTUS.

hiqVfszxiHG1LJr1BNL2KSBZMNp-B8QFvZoCCOkizpU.jpg

40en6j.jpg

44lor3.jpg

S

Sure, the shrilary swept them all didn't she?

You think wrong.

Trump is not too popular in Arizona.
After decades of Republican leadership, they are in the verge of having Two Democratic Senators

They have democratic senators and democratic governors (more that republicans).

But they always go red for the president.

Why would he need those state to win, if he carries PA and the Midwest?

Forum List

Back