Can Biden Re-Classify Trump's Documents By Thinking About it??

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Asked in an interview with Fox News’ Sean Hannity about his “process” for declassifying the government documents -- the ex-president responded: “There doesn’t have to be a process, as I understand it [to declassify]…if you’re the president of the United States you can declassify just by saying it’s declassified, even by thinking about it…there can be a process but there doesn’t have to be.” To be clear, that’s Donald Trump claiming he declassified top secret documents with his mind, which has the distinction of being both batshit crazy and not how any of this works."

First of all, for anyone thinking Biden can just do what Trump clearly and legally has the power to do; you are mistaken...Biden doesn't have a brain so he can't mentally declassify anything with his mind...second of all, Trump has a very powerful mind so it is totally understandable that he can declassify any document he wants with his mind...second of all, the FBI only raided his home because they now know Trump has all of the proof he needs to take down the whole Deep State.

According to inside sources like Mike Lindell and former child star Scott Baio; they have informed us that Trump's lawyers will be going before the court next week and displaying the evidence and undeniable truth that the FBI planted evidence on Trump.....they planted Hillary's emails; they planted the proof that North Korea shipped over secret ballots in submarines in order to steal the election, and they also have proof that Sandy Hook actually was a hoax; vindicating Alex Jones....that is why the FBI and DOJ are trying to silence Trump.....all will be revealed...

Asked in an interview with Fox News’ Sean Hannity about his “process” for declassifying the government documents -- the ex-president responded: “There doesn’t have to be a process, as I understand it [to declassify]…if you’re the president of the United States you can declassify just by saying it’s declassified

Is there anything in the Presidential Records Act to contradict Trump???

Next Question: Prove to me that Obama did any different.

If Biden thinks really hard about it, maybe.

My guess is, if I were extrapolating Trumps comment, he meant "his intention was to declassify" not unlike saying "I'm thinking about doing such and such". To use a crude sports analogy, in the NHL if a goal is scored before the ref blows the whistle, the ref can call the goal back if he was "thinking (intention) of blowing the play dead". He didn't actually do so before the goal, but his intention was to.

To expand further, if I were in a court of law: "my intention was to have these documents declassified, the function of me accessing it privately as president, in effect, ensured/supported this intention".

I think the key difference here is the LEGITIMACY of the president.
Biden stole his election. Trump won his by getting nearly as many votes as Mrs Clinton.

This whole scam is an interruption of his important work as an employee of the Saudi Royal family.

Good. To re-classify them would be admitting they were in fact declassified as Trump said. Liberals are dumb.

"Asked in an interview with Fox News’ Sean Hannity about his “process” for declassifying the government documents -- the ex-president responded: “There doesn’t have to be a process, as I understand it [to declassify]…if you’re the president of the United States you can declassify just by saying it’s declassified, even by thinking about it…there can be a process but there doesn’t have to be.” To be clear, that’s Donald Trump claiming he declassified top secret documents with his mind, which has the distinction of being both batshit crazy and not how any of this works."

First of all, for anyone thinking Biden can just do what Trump clearly and legally has the power to do; you are mistaken...Biden doesn't have a brain so he can't mentally declassify anything with his mind...second of all, Trump has a very powerful mind so it is totally understandable that he can declassify any document he wants with his mind...second of all, the FBI only raided his home because they now know Trump has all of the proof he needs to take down the whole Deep State.

According to inside sources like Mike Lindell and former child star Scott Baio; they have informed us that Trump's lawyers will be going before the court next week and displaying the evidence and undeniable truth that the FBI planted evidence on Trump.....they planted Hillary's emails; they planted the proof that North Korea shipped over secret ballots in submarines in order to steal the election, and they also have proof that Sandy Hook actually was a hoax; vindicating Alex Jones....that is why the FBI and DOJ are trying to silence Trump.....all will be revealed...

Sure as long as the EEG shows he is capable of thinking on his own...

A fly in the ointment. Biden cannot think.

Good. To re-classify them would be admitting they were in fact declassified as Trump said. Liberals are dumb.
Or, Trump's lawyers can just go to court right now and say that Trump declassified the documents with his mind.....but they don't

Why are they so afraid?

Come on, you know Biden isn't capable of thought.

He already did. Obviously. Why else do you think they are marked Classified now?

But Joe might have forgotten he thought re-Classified them though. Will that matter?

Totally bro....

I don't know why Trump's lawyers are so afraid to make this argument in court....why are they so afraid??

IDK. I am not their spokesperson nor do I know what their fears are other than perhaps never getting paid.

Naj
I think the key difference here is the LEGITIMACY of the president.
Biden stole his election. Trump won his by getting nearly as many votes as Mrs Clinton.

This whole scam is an interruption of his important work as an employee of the Saudi Royal family.
Nah. The key difference is Trump killed his ex wife and Biden didn't.

This whole scam is just a continuation of Traitor Trump's insurrection. One traitorous moment after another.

To classify something takes more procedures than to declassify. If you wanted something to be classified so only certain people could view it it would have to be marked classified.

Forum List

Back