Can Beto please come to my house to take my ar15

God that would be fun.......

He stated it would be voluntary.

1295180.png

• Banned
70253446_958172457864962_56702497544208384_n.jpg
What in the? He must've been into the 'Jackass' shows and movies. Only weirdos took pics like this as kids. Peeing on yourself was a party foul where I grew up..might even get yourself beat up for it if you peed on yourself and my couch.

Even when drinking underage, I drank responsibly 99% of the time. I did get drunk with my black homie Wayne and he taught me how to drive in a stolen car.....in a graveyard. That was part of the 1% of times my better judgement was not used.

Where did he say that ?

He's been saying things like:

“Hell yes, we’re going to take away your AR-15!”

And that owners would have to surrender their AR's through a buy back program.

Link to the story where he has said it's voluntary.
It wouldn't be voluntary. None of us want to give up our ARs...that's why every time someone does turn one in on their own volition...it's a news story.

Mandatory Buy Back......how is that "Voluntary?" Is it the same way rape is consensual sex?

"As with many of our laws, we don't go door to door searching people's homes to see if they are, in fact, breaking the law," he said. "We expect people to comply with the law."

He cited recent conversations with gun owners that led him to believe that those who would be unwilling to hand over their rifles were the "far outlier." "Most Americans are going to comply with the law," he said.

"I'm going to work with ... law enforcement to make sure that we implement this in the most effective way possible," O'Rourke said when asked how he would deal with people who did not willingly surrender their firearms.
Beto O’Rourke on his gun confiscation plan: 'No, it’s not voluntary'

Mandatory Buy Back......how is that "Voluntary?" Is it the same way rape is consensual sex?

"As with many of our laws, we don't go door to door searching people's homes to see if they are, in fact, breaking the law," he said. "We expect people to comply with the law."

He cited recent conversations with gun owners that led him to believe that those who would be unwilling to hand over their rifles were the "far outlier." "Most Americans are going to comply with the law," he said.

"I'm going to work with ... law enforcement to make sure that we implement this in the most effective way possible," O'Rourke said when asked how he would deal with people who did not willingly surrender their firearms.
A totally the law must search a home if they expect a firearms crime is under way

He expects people to ‘comply with the law’ as he violates the constitution.

He expects people to ‘comply with the law’ as he violates the constitution.

it doesn't say anything in the Constitution about making laws concerning guns,

you have a lot to complain about, as tramp pissess on the constitution every day, the founders are crying.

Leftists are full of shit with their 'stop the mass murders' theme on gun control. Their approach will lead to larger numbers of mass shootings. But....guess they don't mind as long as the mass shootings take people who value their right to be armed's lives.

They're a bunch of hypocrites.

Forum List

Back