Can atheist enjoy the Bible?

Are atheists allowed to enjoy the Bible?

• Yes

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • No

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Blah blah blah(other)

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Bible says, “We shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free.” That has a different meaning to me personally as an atheist than it did as a believer.

Somehow I get the feeling that you will fare much better far easier in your atheistic role than you ever could have in the roll of a faux christian.

The Bible says, “We shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free.” That has a different meaning to me personally as an atheist than it did as a believer.

Somehow I get the feeling that you will fare much better far easier in your atheistic role than you ever could have in the roll of a faux christian.

Has the truth ever made you free?
Change your point of view, and you might find freedom.

2013-08-12-Point-of-View-Quote.png

qbx0zpg3s0b51.jpg

Has the truth ever made you free?
Change your point of view, and you might find freedom.

2013-08-12-Point-of-View-Quote.png

qbx0zpg3s0b51.jpg
Good quote, regarding religion. The religious are slaves, and happily so.

Are atheist allowed to enjoy the Bible?
Yes

Can atheist dig deeper into one of the bigger influences of English/American development?
yes

Can atheists study and/or practice the ethics taught by Christ in the gospels?
yes. Some atheists are advanced and can describe the abstract values that the Gospels portray.

Can atheists gain inspiration from the colorful and powerful stories of the Bible?
Probably not.

or do atheists have an obligation to hate the Bible?
Atheists do not necessarily hate the Bible. Atheists do not revere the Bible to be a reliable source for information regarding the history of Mankind, nor is it reliable for interpreting the abstract values for guiding community, as is demonstrated by the different religions that interpret the passages differently.

Forum List

Back