Can ANYONE refute the claims of "Corporate Ties"?

Crick

Gold Member
May 10, 2014
N/A
All I saw was outrage and unsupported counter-accusations.

Curious, also, that "management" would lock that thread for the same violation that we all know has occurred here hundreds of times without notice.

If the "Science" is "Settled" why are we still funding Global Warming "research"

Time to zero it out

If the science is settled that modern medicine is a good thing, why is medical research still going on? Frankie Boy, you ask the stupidest questions.

For all, make damned sure that you post links to your sources. If you are someone with an education, and are pointing out the reality of what is happening, then your thread will be shut down. If you are a 'sceptic' you can post all the graphs and paragraphs you wish without links, no problem. Now that is an observable fact on this board. Just look at the posts of Elektra and Billy Bob.

If the science is settled that modern medicine is a good thing, why is medical research still going on? Frankie Boy, you ask the stupidest questions.

CO2 causes warming, um, OK, what are you "researching", what are we still funding? Zero out all "Global Warming" funding, the science is settled you have consensus, why would you need any more funding?

Medical research has lab work that constantly improves. You funding should consist solely of a subscription to the Weather Channel, as long as you can point at the Weather Channel and blame Global Warming, you're good to go

IMG_0430.jpg

The outside temperature in Westchester county is -4

Old Rocks, Crick, please, please, please go fuck yourselves

maxresdefault.jpg

"When it's warming, it's colder because the warming makes it colder. We're calling it Global WarmerCoolering and it's Evil Twin Global CoolerWarmering. See, Global Warming is not Global and it's not always warming. Turn on the Weather Channel and you'll see exactly what I mean"

The outside temperature in Westchester county is -4

Old Rocks, Crick, please, please, please go fuck yourselves

And I have worked in -30 two differant days in the past years in Eastern Oregon. It's February, a winter month. As stated before, I think that 2015 is going to be a very interesting year.

Forum List

Back