Can anyone imagine 7 more "six-months" periods like this last one?

It's been quite a ride with one crisis after another

Name one legitimate crisis...

So you're going to redefine the word "legitimate" for your purposes of supporting a presidency failing right before your very eyes.

Not at all, can you name one?

If not you should read the definition again, multiple times help the slow learners...
Being under an investigation that could lead to the end of your Presidency represents a crisis by any stretch of the imagination

Let us know when that starts
The investigation has already started

I don't understand why Crooked Donnie is so upset about it. If he is innocent, he has nothing to worry about

Seems to be upsetting Crooked Donnie to no end

Please...

I know it's too late for you to grow up, but what you need to realize is someone is going to go off on one of your network whores sooner or later. This tirade over the Hidabeast losing is done and over with...
Hillary lost.......we get it

Doesn't impact the investigation of Crooked Donnie and his Russian friends

Mr Trump, what is your defense for trading secrets with the Russians?
Hillary lost......Hillary lost.....Hillary lost

Let's see what Trump has in store for us in the next six months....

Another humiliation on Tax Reform
Government shutdown because Republicans won't raise the debt ceiling
More detail of Trump dealing with Russia
Resignation of key staff members including Kushner and Sessions

Why would they have to raise the debft ceiling? According to what was posted back in February, Trump was running a $12 billion surplus. What happened to the great Trump economy, and the thousands of jobs, the 3%+ GDP growth, and making America great again.

We cannot and will not put up with these messes for 7 more periods.

LOL, what's your plan? Screaming RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA?
No need, Mueller will take care of whatever needs to be done.

LOL Sure thing.

If nothing else the last six or seven months has been comedy gold watching you loons meltdown
It must be great for your kind to accomplish nothing, even with a republican congress.

It is !

It's what I voted for.
Congratulations, you have gotten the failure you deserve.

Why would they have to raise the debft ceiling? According to what was posted back in February, Trump was running a $12 billion surplus. What happened to the great Trump economy, and the thousands of jobs, the 3%+ GDP growth, and making America great again.
Republicans are running down the same track they always do in non-election years
Use the debt ceiling as ransom to force your policies that can't get through Congress
Last time it was repeal Obamacare or we default
This time it will be give us tax cuts or we default

Please...

I know it's too late for you to grow up, but what you need to realize is someone is going to go off on one of your network whores sooner or later. This tirade over the Hidabeast losing is done and over with...

TRADING? That's a new lie. Want to back it up?

LOL!! Just kidding. I know you don't.

(repeating it endlessly is not backing it up)

Republicans are running down the same track they always do in non-election years
Use the debt ceiling as ransom to force your policies that can't get through Congress
Last time it was repeal Obamacare or we default
This time it will be give us tax cuts or we default

Why should the republicans hold anything hostage. They control all three branches of government. They have a majority in the house and the senate. They can do anything they want without needing a single democratic vote.

This is what they've been waiting 8 years for. And now the best they can do is complain they still can't get anything done.

Please...

Just how do you know that Trump did not trade secrets with Russians? Soon Mueller will clear it all up for us.

Please...

Just how do you know that Trump did not trade secrets with Russians? Soon Mueller will clear it all up for us.

It's on the person making the claim to back it up.

I asked if he could do that.

Your "defense" of trying to turn it around is a tacit admission that you assume he can't.

Yet , you support his attack, even though you don't believe it to be true.

What type of person does that?

Trump invited the Russians to the oval office. Trump let the Russian news into the room, but not any Americans who could document what happened. Don't you find it convenient that Trump would tell the Russians about the intelligence he got from the Israelis, when there weren't any American witnesses in the room.

Trump invited the Russians to the oval office. Trump let the Russian news into the room, but not any Americans who could document what happened. Don't you find it convenient that Trump would tell the Russians about the intelligence he got from the Israelis, when there weren't any American witnesses in the room.

THe Russian media wanted to cover the Russians meeting the US president.

Trump told the us media, which are all vile p.o.s. to fuck off, as well he should.

Reading more into it than that, is just wishful thinking on your part.

Please...

Russia provided secrets to Trump that Trump used in his campaign. If they were of no value to Trump.....why did he use them week after week?

Now, what did Russia get in return?
Oddly, at the time Trump was using Putins secrets, Trump was considering lifting sanctions, recognizing Crimea and saying the U.S. Was as big a murderer as Putin
Now, what about the cash?
Trump claims not to have had financial dealings with Russia but that is turning out to be a lie......follow the money

Trump told the us media, which are all vile p.o.s. to fuck off, as well he should.

Too funny

Trump prefers Pravda to the NY Times

Last edited:
Don't you find it convenient that Trump would tell the Russians about the intelligence he got from the Israelis, when there weren't any American witnesses in the room.

Think about it. Inviting the Russian media into the oval office without anybody overseeing them. I hope they swept the office for bugs afterward. But then, the Russians don't need to bug the oval office to find out what's going on, they can just talk to Sessions, or Flynn, or Kushner, or Trump junior, or Trump himself.

Trump claims not to have had financial dealings with Russia but that is turning out to be a lie......follow the money

Manafort was $17 million in debt to the Russians. After getting the nomination Manafort made a single change to the RNC platform.

Dropping republican support for the Ukraine. Odd that after giving Putin what he wanted (no more American support for the Ukraine) the Russians stopped asking Manafort to repay the $17 million.

Manafort was $17 million in debt to the Russians. After getting the nomination Manafort made a single change to the RNC platform.

Dropping republican support for the Ukraine. Odd that after giving Putin what he wanted (no more American support for the Ukraine) the Russians stopped asking Manafort to repay the $17 million.
A small price to pay for selling out your country

I think the Mueller investigation is going to turn in to an investigation of Trump finances

Move along...nothing to see here

I think the Mueller investigation is going to turn in to an investigation of Trump finances

Rumor has it, Flynn and Manifort are the one's Mueller is most likely to flip, since they were caught in the biggest lies, and caught taking foreign money while lobbying without registering as a foreign lobbyist.

Rumor has it, Flynn and Manifort are the one's Mueller is most likely to flip, since they were caught in the biggest lies, and caught taking foreign money while lobbying without registering as a foreign lobbyist.
Trump is already dangling a pardon if they keep their mouths shut

Trump is already dangling a pardon if they keep their mouths shut

The problem with a presidenal pardon, is that it can only apply to past crimes, not future ones. So if Trump pardons Flynn for all crimes he did prior to issuing the pardon, Mueller can then force Flynn to testify, since doing so would not violate any 5th amendment rights against self incrimination, since he received a pardon, which in that case would be the same as also granting Flynn complete immunity.

But. It would not protect Flynn against a subsequent perjury charge should he suddenly not remember, or changes his story.. And the only thing Trump could do is to do something completely unprecedented , issue Flynn a second, or third pardon to cover his subsequent crimes.

I think issuing multiple pardons like that would definitely be obstruction of justice.

Forum List

Back