Can anyone imagine 7 more "six-months" periods like this last one?

Seriously, can anyone really imagine the discord and division that Trump has brought to this country during these past 6 months.....to go on for another SEVEN, 6-months periods???

If he fires Mueller (as his attorneys are researching the "best" way to do this,) most Americans...INCLUDING many republicans.......estimate that such would be the end of his administration (so, I actually hope that he does fire Mueller.)

Like someone holed up in a bunker, Trump is appealing to his minions to find a way, ANY way, to rid himself of the Russian collusion investigation; an investigation that at "best," de-legitimizes his election.....and, at "worst," would have him resign in his and his family's shame.

Trump foolishly thought that he could run OUR government as his own little business (bear in mind that Trump's businesses and Trump himself never had a board to contend with or respond to).....Well, Trump was horribly wrong; whereas his businesses could fail and his mistakes buried in settlements or lengthy court messes, our government is based on our Constitution dictating lots of checks-and balances.

We cannot and will not put up with these messes for 7 more periods.

Sure. You lefties will continue to be riled up by the fact that we have a president who is not intimidated by your bullshit.

You will shout and yammer and maybe riot.

Meanwhile Trump is doing his job. Illegal immigration is down, deportations are up. Our trading partners are bitching, that's a good sign.

Better than the alternative of you commies getting your way.
Tell us about all the major pieces of legislation trump has signed. Even with a republican congress, he accomplishes nothing

In my post, I cited three things that pleased me so far. You are welcome to address those.

LOL, what's your plan? Screaming RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA?
No need, Mueller will take care of whatever needs to be done.

LOL Sure thing.

If nothing else the last six or seven months has been comedy gold watching you loons meltdown
It must be great for your kind to accomplish nothing, even with a republican congress.

I'm not a republican. I voted for Trump for two reasons, SCOTUS and the end to leftist political correctness nonsense.
Bullshit, you are just making excuses for Trump failure.

First of all who the fuck are you and secondly you don't know me so cease pretending you do.

It's been hilarious watching you loons bawl and whine, screaming RUSSIA!!!!!!! and not a smidgen of proof to go with it, not one iota.

Seriously, can anyone really imagine the discord and division that Trump has brought to this country during these past 6 months.....to go on for another SEVEN, 6-months periods???

If he fires Mueller (as his attorneys are researching the "best" way to do this,) most Americans...INCLUDING many republicans.......estimate that such would be the end of his administration (so, I actually hope that he does fire Mueller.)

Like someone holed up in a bunker, Trump is appealing to his minions to find a way, ANY way, to rid himself of the Russian collusion investigation; an investigation that at "best," de-legitimizes his election.....and, at "worst," would have him resign in his and his family's shame.

Trump foolishly thought that he could run OUR government as his own little business (bear in mind that Trump's businesses and Trump himself never had a board to contend with or respond to).....Well, Trump was horribly wrong; whereas his businesses could fail and his mistakes buried in settlements or lengthy court messes, our government is based on our Constitution dictating lots of checks-and balances.

Here's your best option:

200.gif

Yikes, 7 more periods of putting up with the lies from liberal media and putting up with all the BS from liberals, not fun.

Sure. You lefties will continue to be riled up by the fact that we have a president who is not intimidated by your bullshit.

Meanwhile Trump is doing his job. Illegal immigration is down, deportations are up. Our trading partners are bitching, that's a good sign.

Tell us about all the major pieces of legislation trump has signed. Even with a republican congress, he accomplishes nothing

In my post, I cited three things that pleased me so far. You are welcome to address those.
Did all of his legislation please you? Not a single piece of major legislation

No need, Mueller will take care of whatever needs to be done.

LOL Sure thing.

If nothing else the last six or seven months has been comedy gold watching you loons meltdown
It must be great for your kind to accomplish nothing, even with a republican congress.

I'm not a republican. I voted for Trump for two reasons, SCOTUS and the end to leftist political correctness nonsense.

First of all who the fuck are you and secondly you don't know me so cease pretending you do.

It's been hilarious watching you loons bawl and whine, screaming RUSSIA!!!!!!! and not a smidgen of proof to go with it, not one iota.
How do you know what is proof, jerk off?

Yeah its hard to ignore the insistent screeching from the left but you people really didn't seem to mind the "discord and division" during the Obama administration.

"Republicans can come along for the ride but they gotta sit in the back"

President Obama.

What has Congress sent him?

What has Congress sent him?
Its his job to get Congress moving on an agenda. He has done nothing but try to cover up his crimes.

LOL Sure thing.

Post the proof....jerk off. LOL

This is one of those, "oh shit" moments

There is none :lmao:

Call Robert Mueller.

Snowflakes couldn't imagine a Trump nomination, then a Trump p[residency. I guess lack of imagination is part-and-parcel of being a snowflake.

Did you imagine Trump's first 6 months would be this bad for him?
-------------------------------------------------- hasn't been bad , TRUMP is doing fine , i hope for MORE of the same Carbineer !!

Illegal border crossings down 76% allowing ICE to re-allocate agents to sanctuary cities to arrest and deport more illegals

yeah........THAT will cure this country's problems and keep the xenophobes happy.....LOL

Did all of his legislation please you? Not a single piece of major legislation

I told you what pleases me. In my first post that you responded to, where you choose to ignore what I said and tried to change the subject.

So, you prepared to respond to what I listed now? Or are you going to just talk more shit?

Call Robert Mueller.

No no you're the one saying there is proof. Put it up....or shut up

You're a noob...it shows and you'll struggle

Forum List

Back