Can anyone explain the monetary policy of printing money to prosperity?

What is your solution?

The federal reserve needs to increase the interest rates to absurd levels for about 18 months. Make borrowing money super expensive for an 18 month period. A tax increase is a good idea too but not a popular one. This isn’t a secret though. Anybody intelligent enough to get elected already knows the solution. The trick is that the Federal Reserve determines the interest rate not congress.

The federal reserve needs to increase the interest rates to absurd levels for about 18 months. Make borrowing money super expensive for an 18 month period. A tax increase is a good idea too but not a popular one. This isn’t a secret though. Anybody intelligent enough to get elected already knows the solution. The trick is that the Federal Reserve determines the interest rate not congress.

The federal reserve needs to increase the interest rates to absurd levels for about 18 months.

What absurd rate do you think would work?

A tax increase is a good idea too but not a popular one.

Why is it a good idea?

The trick is that the Federal Reserve determines the interest rate not congress.

Which rate?

Thank goodness you don't have any debt.
Ponzi-Scheme.jpg

Ponzi Scheme

You will have to explain this one to me. Wouldn’t the government spend less money when they are shut down?
Sure, I'll provide some evidence:

Sure, I'll provide some evidence:

With the shutdown the employees are paid x.

Without the shutdown the employees would have been paid x.

This is a government not a corporation that generates revenue. The calculation of these two articles is about employees being paid to do nothing. The government already pays government employees to generate absolutely zero revenue anyways. If they aren’t at work they aren’t ordering supplies, they aren’t paying for fuel, they aren’t cleaning the windows, they aren’t maintaining equipment. I’m going to call bull fucking shit on these two articles. Greedy government employees always get their pockets stuffed full. However if we could put them sons of bitches on welfare instead then they wouldn’t be spending government money while at work.

These articles are left wing idiocy. Their logic is sound if it was a revenue generating entity. A government isn’t a producer. It is a leech. I give up trying to explain this shit. Everybody knows the truth. They just love to lie so goddamn much that it is second nature.

The government saves money when it is shutdown. I say shut it down for a year and keep giving the government leeches their pay checks during the shut down. You can’t fire them. There are too many of them. They own this country. The only choices we have is to pay them or kill them and I don’t think anybody is going to kill them.

With the shutdown the employees are paid x.

Without the shutdown the employees would have been paid x.

This is a government not a corporation that generates revenue. The calculation of these two articles is about employees being paid to do nothing. The government already pays government employees to generate absolutely zero revenue anyways. If they aren’t at work they aren’t ordering supplies, they aren’t paying for fuel, they aren’t cleaning the windows, they aren’t maintaining equipment. I’m going to call bull fucking shit on these two articles. Greedy government employees always get their pockets stuffed full. However if we could put them sons of bitches on welfare instead then they wouldn’t be spending government money while at work.

These articles are left wing idiocy. Their logic is sound if it was a revenue generating entity. A government isn’t a producer. It is a leech. I give up trying to explain this shit. Everybody knows the truth. They just love to lie so goddamn much that it is second nature.

The government saves money when it is shutdown. I say shut it down for a year and keep giving the government leeches their pay checks during the shut down. You can’t fire them. There are too many of them. They own this country. The only choices we have is to pay them or kill them and I don’t think anybody is going to kill them.
It pays the layoff for not working.

It pays the layoff for not working.

They get paid with or without a government shutdown. They just may get paid later. So it is even steven.

If the government employee isn’t at work then the operating costs aren’t going to be as high. The electricity isn’t on, so on and so forth.

If these were real employees for a company then yes. The company would lose money by paying them to do nothing. Government employees don’t produce anything so the government is saving money by letting them stay at home. Is this concept impossible?

They get paid with or without a government shutdown. They just may get paid later. So it is even steven.

If the government employee isn’t at work then the operating costs aren’t going to be as high. The electricity isn’t on, so on and so forth.

If these were real employees for a company then yes. The company would lose money by paying them to do nothing. Government employees don’t produce anything so the government is saving money by letting them stay at home. Is this concept impossible?
Statement: "Government employees don’t produce anything so the government is saving money by letting them stay at home."

Response: BULLSHIT!

Forum List

Back