Can anyone defend Obama?

I can hear it now. Obama got bin laden .. What I wan them to defend is his domestic policies. Not the polices that George Bush set up for him(intelligence) and just had to yes or no to the team(seal team 6) that did the ground work overseas and actually went and did the deed.

This should be interesting!!!!

Can anyone tell me why Obama is a good president???

Romney.

The rest of the GOP field is crap, and the GOP knews it.

The rest of GOP field is not crap. They just all have a glaring hole in their campaign. Perry is Perry so he is out. Paul is too old. Gingrich is Newt Gingrich so comeon now. Santorum doesn't get enough coverage, Herman Cain is a good candidate but when the knives are out Romney will be able to cut him to shreds. Romney is the one candidate that has a pretty solid campaign.

I can hear it now. Obama got bin laden .. What I wan them to defend is his domestic policies. Not the polices that George Bush set up for him(intelligence) and just had to yes or no to the team(seal team 6) that did the ground work overseas and actually went and did the deed.

UGH. Please do not bring up anything about Obama got Bin Laden. Pisses me off. Obama hardly had any POLITICAL experience when he was elected. He had even LESS military experience. His advisors and military high-ups do everything for him.

With the approval of the President. That mission would have never occurred without Obama giving the nod.

You would be more than happy to blame him if it turned out to be a disaster.

So he deserves credit for the role he played.

It's almost like he is the Commander in Chief of the Military or something!

UGH. Please do not bring up anything about Obama got Bin Laden. Pisses me off. Obama hardly had any POLITICAL experience when he was elected. He had even LESS military experience. His advisors and military high-ups do everything for him.

As opposed to George W. Bush's massive political experience? By that logic, did you vote for Kerry? Anyone that's been in the combat zone for a second has more military experience then Bush.

Not that it matters. Military experience is not a pre-requisite for being president.

For good reason, some of our worst Presidents were great generals.

As opposed to George W. Bush's massive political experience? By that logic, did you vote for Kerry? Anyone that's been in the combat zone for a second has more military experience then Bush.

Not that it matters. Military experience is not a pre-requisite for being president.

I wasn't old enough to vote then lol

Shocker.

Did you support Bush?

Romney.

The rest of GOP field is not crap. They just all have a glaring hole in their campaign. Perry is Perry so he is out. Paul is too old. Gingrich is Newt Gingrich so comeon now. Santorum doesn't get enough coverage, Herman Cain is a good candidate but when the knives are out Romney will be able to cut him to shreds. Romney is the one candidate that has a pretty solid campaign.

Sucks that Newt has Baggage because he is probably the Best Conservative, with the Most Experience out there.

Romney.

Sucks that Newt has Baggage because he is probably the Best Conservative, with the Most Experience out there.

yup. And he has BALLS. Something no one else does. And Ron Paul is a fighter too. Just too old.

Shocker.

Did you support Bush?

So now the fact that I was born at a specific time is a disposition of mine?

Reversed the policy of barring media coverage during the return of fallen soldiers to Dover Air Force Base
BBC NEWS | Americas | US war dead media blackout lifted

Launched recovery.gov to track spending from the Recovery Act, providing transparency and allowing the public to report fraud, waste, or abuse
Recovery.gov - Tracking the Money

Provided the Department of Veterans Affairs with more than $1.4 billion to improve services to America's Veterans
Our Products - VA Office of Budget

Signed the Children's Health Insurance Reauthorization Act, which provides health care to 11 million kids -- 4 million of whom were previously uninsured
Children's Health Insurance Program Reauthorization Act of 2009 | TheMiddleClass.org

Issued executive order to repeal Bush era restrictions on federal funding for embryonic stem cell research
Obama overturns Bush policy on stem cell research | World news | guardian.co.uk

Signed the Christopher and Dana Reeve Paralysis Act, the first piece of comprehensive legislation aimed at improving the lives of Americans living with paralysis
Content Search - Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation

Developed stimulus package, which includes approx. $18 billion for nondefense scientific research and development
The Science of Spending Stimulus Money Wisely - NYTimes.com

Signed the Weapons Systems Acquisition Reform Act to stop fraud and wasteful spending in the defense procurement and contracting system
Weapon Systems Acquisition Reform Act of 2009 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Issued executive order to close the prison at Guantanamo Bay
Obama signs order to close Guantanamo Bay facility - CNN.com

Ended Bush administration's CIA program of 'enhanced interrogation methods' by requiring that the Army field manual be used as the guide for terrorism interrogations
Obama signs order to close Guantanamo Bay facility - CNN.com

Increased minority access to capital
http://www.sba.gov/idc/groups/public/documents/sba_homepage/news_release_09-58.pdf

Established Credit Card Bill of Rights, preventing credit card companies from imposing arbitrary rate increases on customers
PolitiFact | The Obameter: Establish a credit card bill of rights

Health Care Reform Bill, preventing insurance companies from denying insurance because of a pre-existing condition
Obama Signs Bill on Student Loans and Health Care - NYTimes.com

Health Care Reform Bill, allowing children to remain covered by their parents' insurance until the age of 26

Tax cuts for up to 3.5 million small businesses to help pay for employee health care coverage

Tax credits for up to 29 million individuals to help pay for health insurance

Expansion of Medicaid to all individuals under age 65 with incomes up to 133 percent of the federal poverty level
For Consumers, Some Clarity on Health Care Changes - NYTimes.com

Require health insurance plans to disclose how much of the premium actually goes to patient care

Added 4.6 billion USD to the Veterans Administration budget to recruit and retain more mental health professionals
Our Products - VA Office of Budget

Significantly increased funding for the Violence Against Women Act
2010 Budget and Performance Summary - Office on Violence Against Women (OVW)

At the two-year mark he had already kept all but 2 of his promises: PolitiFact | Obama's score at halftime: 17 promises kept, 2 broken

And here's a list of all the promises he KEPT: http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/obameter/rulings/promise-kept/

Anything else RWer?

No problem..just look to the ones wearing blinders, diapers and waiting for free hand-outs...:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back