Can Anybody Figure Out Twitter ? It's a Mess.

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Twitter must be the worst computer forum in existence. I can post what they call "tweets", but from there on, it's a mass of confusion. Instead of looking at your post in the thread where you posted it, it disappears, and damned if I can find it.

They do have a icon where you can click to look at your stuff, but it doesn't show all of it. They also have an icon for notifications, but that also is incomplete. Maybe they read some of my posts (tweets) and didn't like them and now they're screening me out. Not sure what's going on over there.

I know one thing. I've been in quite a few computer forums. hey all have a same basic structure. OPs, threads, posts, replies, edit. With Twitter, I don't know what the hell they have. It's about the worst forum I've ever seen, with no tech support.

Twitter must be the worst computer forum in existence. I can post what they call "tweets", but from there on, it's a mass of confusion. Instead of looking at your post in the thread where you posted it, it disappears, and damned if I can find it.

They do have a icon where you can click to look at your stuff, but it doesn't show all of it. They also have an icon for notifications, but that also is incomplete. Maybe they read some of my posts (tweets) and didn't like them and now they're screening me out. Not sure what's going on over there.

I know one thing. I've been in quite a few computer forums. hey all have a same basic structure. OPs, threads, posts, replies, edit. With Twitter, I don't know what the hell they have. It's about the worst forum I've ever seen, with no tech support.

Twitter is essentially a global online popularity contest. People ask random questions and/or post snippets of their daily lives and other random people see them, read them and can comment on them. It's also very fluid and when busy or dealing with a very hot topic, can scroll by rather quickly. I wouldn't bother with Twitter, however, I'm on there for the purpose of promoting my newly released novel, largely because my publisher sort of demands I have a social media following. I honestly don't understand all of its features either and I've been on there for three years. The most important thing to remember, perhaps, is to never get involved in political discussions on Twitter. People will gang up in their hundreds and more to rip to pieces people with political views they disagree with—namely anyone who supports our President.

Twitter is essentially a global online popularity contest. People ask random questions and/or post snippets of their daily lives and other random people see them, read them and can comment on them. It's also very fluid and when busy or dealing with a very hot topic, can scroll by rather quickly. I wouldn't bother with Twitter, however, I'm on there for the purpose of promoting my newly released novel, largely because my publisher sort of demands I have a social media following. I honestly don't understand all of its features either and I've been on there for three years. The most important thing to remember, perhaps, is to never get involved in political discussions on Twitter. People will gang up in their hundreds and more to rip to pieces people with political views they disagree with—namely anyone who supports our President.
Thanks. I don't really mind being ganged up on, though. I used to be in Political Hotwire (twice), and I kind of liked getting all the negative attention, as long as I was almost always able to defeat them with the facts. That's not hard to do after 3.7 years of Trump's ACCOMPLISHMENTS.

I'm just very confused that I don't know what's happening to my posts in Twitter. I post, and then they seem to just disappear.

Thanks. I don't really mind being ganged up on, though. I used to be in Political Hotwire (twice), and I kind of liked getting all the negative attention, as long as I was almost always able to defeat them with the facts. That's not hard to do after 3.7 years of Trump's ACCOMPLISHMENTS.

I'm just very confused that I don't know what's happening to my posts in Twitter. I post, and then they seem to just disappear.
Twitter closed my account without telling me why and they won't let me re register.

Forum List

Back