Can America Surive????

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
....the repercussions of Mr. Trump's election????

Here is a list of Bill's wife's supporters who have promised to leave the country (sniff, sniff...) if Donald Trump wins the election.

These folks have sworn to leave the country if Trump wins the presidency!!!!!
Can America survive?????

Barbra Streisand
Amber Rose
Al Sharpton
Amy Schumer
Barry Diller
Chelsea Handler
Cher
Eddie Griffin
George Lopez
Jon Stewart
Lena Dunham
Miley Cyrus
Neve Campbell
Raven Symoné
Ruth Bader Ginsburg
Samuel L. Jackson
Spike Lee
Whoopi Goldberg

These 23 Celebrities Say They'll Leave The Country If Trump Is Elected • Page 25 of 25 • FRANK151

Ooooo.....say it isn't so!!!!!!

Chin up, America....maybe....maybe they'll forgive us, and relent....

One can only hope....(snicker)

Here is a list of Bill's wife's supporters who have promised to leave the country (sniff, sniff...) if Donald Trump wins the election.

Can America survive?????

Barbra Streisand
Amber Rose
Al Sharpton
Amy Schumer
Barry Diller
Chelsea Handler
Cher
Eddie Griffin
George Lopez
Jon Stewart
Lena Dunham
Miley Cyrus
Neve Campbell
Raven Symoné
Ruth Bader Ginsburg
Samuel L. Jackson
Spike Lee
Whoopi Goldberg

These 23 Celebrities Say They'll Leave The Country If Trump Is Elected • Page 25 of 25 • FRANK151

There is no one on that list I would miss and a few I will buy bus tickets for.

Can America survive?????

Barbra Streisand
Amber Rose
Al Sharpton
Amy Schumer
Barry Diller
Chelsea Handler
Cher
Eddie Griffin
George Lopez
Jon Stewart
Lena Dunham
Miley Cyrus
Neve Campbell
Raven Symoné
Ruth Bader Ginsburg
Samuel L. Jackson
Spike Lee
Whoopi Goldberg

There is no one on that list I would miss and a few I will buy bus tickets for.

Get a few more tickets:

Bryan Cranston
The “Breaking Bad” star is the most recent celeb to threaten a US exodus if Trump wins. In a recent podcast interview with The Bestseller Experiment, Cranston said he’d be Canada bound: “It wouldn’t be a vacation, I’d be an expatriate. Absolutely. I would definitely move!... It is not real to me that that would happen. I hope to God it won’t.”
Celebrities who said they'll leave America if Trump wins

During a May episode of "Live with Kelly and Michael," comedian Chelsea Handler reportedly said, "I did buy a house in another country just in case, so all of these people that threaten to leave the country and then don't, I will leave the country," according to ibtimes.com.

During a "Hateful Eight Ball" segment on "Jimmy Kimmel Live" in December 2015, the talk show host asks the eight ball, which is voiced by a "psychic" Samuel L. Jackson, "Will Donald Trump be our next president?" to which he replies, "If that [expletive] becomes president, I'll move my black [expletive] to South Africa."

In a June 2015 Twitter exchange with another user, Cher tweeted: "IF HE WERE TO BE ELECTED,IM MOVING TO JUPITER ."
11 celebs who said they'll leave the U.S. if Trump won

Has the right decided not to be suicidal now?

Now....why would you try to minimize the importance, the unanticipated miracle, the historic aberration that appears to give America one more chance to break the collectivist bonds that FDR bound us with???

Is this simply one more pale, effete attempt to support the Left, your specialty????

Aren't you proud of America?

Now....why would you try to minimize the importance, the unanticipated miracle, the historic aberration that appears to give America one more chance to break the collectivist bonds that FDR bound us with???

Is this simply one more pale, effete attempt to support the Left, your specialty????

Sure I am,,,including the part where more states now have legal weed...Arkanass is the first state in the Bible Belt to ok medical weed...

This is a good outcome for several reasons..

1). Emp!loyers forced to pay higher wages now that non citizens will not be holding lower wage jobs. No american expects another american to do the same job unless wages for that job rise significantly. 4 states increased their min wage. They can see the writing.

2). The wall will employ tens of thousands of workers at a very goods wage plus benefits rightlyincludefd.

3). Big corporations and their loopholes get closed. P!Lu's they have to increase wages via immigration stance.

4) we have a CIC who has brains snuff to acknowledge Iraq was a disaster and we never belonged there in the first place. So he will refrain from using our military rather than looking at it like a tool.

Can America survive?????

Barbra Streisand
Amber Rose
Al Sharpton
Amy Schumer
Barry Diller
Chelsea Handler
Cher
Eddie Griffin
George Lopez
Jon Stewart
Lena Dunham
Miley Cyrus
Neve Campbell
Raven Symoné
Ruth Bader Ginsburg
Samuel L. Jackson
Spike Lee
Whoopi Goldberg

Lol, good bye...see yuz'.

Yes we will likely survive tax cuts with increased spending.

If we find that the result of this election was not as promised....I will certainly post about it.
Well maybe that can be something we agree about. I'm not a conservative and won't complain about spending. Just no cutting taxes and increasing spending without cuts to pay for it please.

From HuffPo 9 November 2016:
-------------------------------------------------------------
It seems that once again American voters were fucked by the long wang of America... A reality television star is now the President of the United States and we’re left to repeat our past mistakes. We’re charging blind into the future without much concern and frankly we should be concerned, we should be really fucking concerned.

Sorry folks, we just schlonged ourselves.

article

We survived the last 8 years of the most lawless administration / worst President in US history...'surviving' now won't be as hard as that.
Well, to be honest, the effects of his policies are only beginning to show. It will take years to recover if it is even possible.

From HuffPo 9 November 2016:
It seems that once again American voters were fucked by the long wang of America... A reality television star is now the President of the United States and we’re left to repeat our past mistakes. We’re charging blind into the future without much concern and frankly we should be concerned, we should be really fucking concerned.

Sorry folks, we just schlonged ourselves.

article

You're not seriously quoting HuppPo....and forgetting that the finest President in the last hundred years was of this description: "television star is now the President"

We can only hope that history does more than rhyme.

Sure I am,,,including the part where more states now have legal weed...Arkanass is the first state in the Bible Belt to ok medical weed...

Credit where credit is due....at least you didn't deny that your post is simply one more pale, effete attempt to support the Left,

we survived 8 years listening to RW's lie like little bitches .. I'll survive no problemo ..

Forum List

Back