Can a Tweet Kill a Terrorist?

Obama relies on twitter to get word out about things. He is the hashtag president. Do hashtags and selfies change things?

Sometimes, it's just a matter of expressing opinions. I don't know what the hell Obama is doing with social media.

Obama isn't even tweeting about getting serious with ISIS. He is trying to kill them with kindness, apparently.

Obama relies on twitter to get word out about things. He is the hashtag president. Do hashtags and selfies change things?

Sometimes, it's just a matter of expressing opinions. I don't know what the hell Obama is doing with social media.

Obama isn't even tweeting about getting serious with ISIS. He is trying to kill them with kindness, apparently.

Yep! Obama's new slogan, Love an Enemy, Win a War

What would "getting serious" look like to you? A massive ground invasion of Iraq, Syria and Libya? Fuck that shit. You want another big war? Support a big enough tax increase to pay for it this time. That's what I thought.

What would "getting serious" look like to you? A massive ground invasion of Iraq, Syria and Libya? Fuck that shit. You want another big war? Support a big enough tax increase to pay for it this time. That's what I thought.

Wait a second, am I getting this wrong? Or are you advocating the massive Tweet offensive as an effective approach? Please clarify.

Wait a second, am I getting this wrong? Or are you advocating the massive Tweet offensive as an effective approach? Please clarify.
You are acting as if this is the only thing the president is doing and you know that is not the case. We are bombing them as fast as we can remotely acquire targets but apparently that is not enough for you. Any escalation would require ground troops to directly engage the enemy and designate targets. So if Obama is not doing enough in your opinion then that must mean you want some boots on the ground. So how big of a ground war do you want? 10,000 troops? 100,000? More?

Yep! Obama's new slogan, Love an Enemy, Win a War
I am pretty sure ISIS will kill if anyone tries a peace song, as a lot of these radical religious factions believe 'western music' is 'evil' or forbidden.

Obama could lend more support to those who are going after terrorists. They requested intel, which they didn't get. Obama won't even give approval of Egypt's efforts. All we hear is spokespeople for Obama saying that we shouldn't kill them.

Obama talks about jobs and opportunity and listening to grievances.

We simply need to give Jordan and others in the fight some intel on targets and maybe some weapons and other equipment. These days, no one looks to America to lead, but we could back up our allies.

You are acting as if this is the only thing the president is doing and you know that is not the case. We are bombing them as fast as we can remotely acquire targets but apparently that is not enough for you. Any escalation would require ground troops to directly engage the enemy and designate targets. So if Obama is not doing enough in your opinion then that must mean you want some boots on the ground. So how big of a ground war do you want? 10,000 troops? 100,000? More?

I asked you a simple question, and rather than answer it, you steered away from it. Is it safe to assume that you do NOT, in fact, view the massive Twitter offensive as an effective approach? Yes or no?

I asked you a straightforward question. Is the Tweet offensive an effective approach? Yes or no?

Forum List

Back