Can a new broom make a clean sweep?

I truly am not concerned about all your complaints.
I was in the same page like you but now, now I have reconsidered it and I feel I'm a new person with total control of myself and my thoughts.
I just bought rum enough for facing whatever it comes on the next six months.

I feel safe and secure during this pandemic. .. :cool:

I do whatever our beloved Pres,Trump says, and keep both of my TV's on Fox News 24/7

That way I don't have to think about anything. .. :thup:
Tucker Carlson rules!
I’m driving to Florida Saturday. Screw this quarantine crap.
Hope you know the back roads. There be road blocks. (Checkpoints) (Papers, please)
In America. Thank God we (my family) don't all have to go to GA right now.

Hopefully the road blocks are as fake as the MSM/DNC claims of crowded hospitals.

I feel safe and secure during this pandemic. .. :cool:

I do whatever our beloved Pres,Trump says, and keep both of my TV's on Fox News 24/7

That way I don't have to think about anything. .. :thup:
Tucker Carlson rules!
I’m driving to Florida Saturday. Screw this quarantine crap.
Hope you know the back roads. There be road blocks. (Checkpoints) (Papers, please)
In America. Thank God we (my family) don't all have to go to GA right now.
Where are these road closures?

If our institutions were perverted by self-serving leaders, it is not the institutions fault. It's been the electorates fault!

It's a representational Republic, if we can keep it. This institution has not changed, but the electorate's gullibility and dumbing-down has.
Thus, we began pirouetting to China since Reagan's 2nd term and every elected President since, no matter the Party.
And, we all played along!

Still -- the 2 parties have been in opposition SO LONG and polarized us so completely (including our sources of information) that VOTERS only vote for the lesser of 2 evils or vote for what they consider "winners" even tho the choices literally suck... When you DO that as a nation for a couple generations, you get SUCKIER choices as you travel that road.... Just LOOK at the carnage and result of this CURRENT "dem primary" for evidence..

So unless we start fielding and SUPPORTING Independent voices that are NOT muzzled and chained to go to DC -- the representation is gonna continue to be inept, stupid and incompetent.. Because there's 531 members of Congress that are just PROPS for the 4 "congressional party leaders"..

GOTTA stop voting for "winners", because we're all becoming losers.. Even a DOZEN independent DC congressional reps would change the entire tone and dialogue on Cap Hill.. They would also be the KEY VOTES and the "go to" interviews for the retarded and TDS infected media....

Exactly, in fact most politicians at the federal, state and local should be required to pass an IQ test every year. Sure that would result in very few democrats, but if there is to be a government, it should not be run like the insane idiots who get elected by idiots. And of course there should be IQ tests to vote also. As far as "experts," they should also be subject to tests, not tenured appointments.

That's funny because I'm writing an article for magazine submission about the differences that just a few Independents would make.. And in there I said that if you drafted a few CURRENT congress critters to run as Independents -- they immediately APPEAR smarter, faster, more competent than they were as Dems or Repubs. :hyper: SAME FOLKS, but they set themselves free from the likes of Pelosi, Schumer, McCarthy, and the turtle...

It would be like boosting their IQ by 25 points or more just to shove OFF the muzzles and chains of the PARTY... :auiqs.jpg: When they can speak their mind and become the "deal makers" and "the problem solvers" instead of just herded votes --- THEN we have the kind of Congress that the Founders wanted.

Forum List

Back