Can a Muslim be Gay?

JaneLi

Rookie
Oct 15, 2012
Eastern satrapies are trying to censure a democratic movie that brings people good and tolerance! The Pervomay District Court of Bishkek, capital of Kyrgyzstan (a country somewhere between Russia and China) has admitted a movie 'I am gay and Muslim' to be extremist.

So I wanna ask you how do you think, can a Muslim be a gay? However, gays are the likes of straights... and they are even better: kinder and more polite; they assimilate better democratic ideas and values; finally nobody can imagine a free society without queers. Gay tolerance is the democratic maturity test for every country.

I'm sure that a person has a right to choose his sexual orientation irrespectively of his confession. Otherwise the county turns into a kind of a totalitarian refuse pit where the gay manifestations that are so close to the heart of each EU or USA citizen, are forbidden. I believe every country has a right for a better future than the sorrowful destiny of China where fierce and demon-possessed regime is humiliating free people, gays and right defenders.

However, gays are the likes of straights... and they are even better: kinder and more polite; they assimilate better democratic ideas and values; finally nobody can imagine a free society without queers. Gay tolerance is the democratic maturity test for every country.

-------------- :eusa_hand: --------------- :bsflag:

However, gays are the likes of straights... and they are even better: kinder and more polite; they assimilate better democratic ideas and values; finally nobody can imagine a free society without queers. Gay tolerance is the democratic maturity test for every country.

I second that motion.

:bsflag:

BTW - many muslims are homo's ... even Obama has dabbled in the fudge factory. Since they have no belief in God, it's a free for all. Until hell, that is. :eusa_clap:

I second that motion.

:bsflag:

BTW - many muslims are homo's ... even Obama has dabbled in the fudge factory. Since they have no belief in God, it's a free for all. Until hell, that is. :eusa_clap:
Evidently yes many muslims are queer. After they'd beaten our Libyan ambassador half to death, I guess beaten bloody, half dead men are a turn on for muslims because they repeatedly sodomized him. Yeah those lovely homos the OP talks about... such lovely people... the standard for any society... pfft... never heard such crazy bull shit in my life... :eusa_hand:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back