Can a Gypsy be a noble to you?

Mortimer

Gold Member

There was a black guy on a gypsy dating site, he claimed to descendt from the pharaohs and gypsy vampire nobility. And he said he is a vampire who is RH negative blood group, that this is the evidence. Obviously he made that up but if it works for him. I will claim now im a gypsy duke vampire.

There was a black guy on a gypsy dating site, he claimed to descendt from the pharaohs and gypsy vampire nobility. And he said he is a vampire who is RH negative blood group, that this is the evidence. Obviously he made that up but if it works for him. I will claim now im a gypsy duke vampire.

Don't sink to his level - just be YOU!

I like to go with Inuit wendigo pirate, personally. Chicks dig pirates.

I like to go with Inuit wendigo pirate, personally. Chicks dig pirates.
:auiqs.jpg:

Don't sink to his level - just be YOU!
:thankusmile:

"Matiasz Korolewicz. Was conferred the title "King of the Gypsies" by the Polish Royal Chancery in 1652, after the death of Janczy who had previously served as the head of the Roma. Later Kings of the Gypsies seem to have been appointed from the aristocracy." wiki

Lay title to the Throne.

Greg

If you're not a baron you are a nobody.

New Topics

Forum List

Back