Can a business take a workers right away to wear a mask?

Suppose you are an employee who chooses to wear a mask and your boss says take it off. How will this be handled. Of course the boss is acting unethically and immorally but how will this work?

WEAR IT

if you get fired - SUE THE BOSS - IF HE HAS A BOSS, SUE THAT BOSS TOO.

EVERYONE HAS THE RIGHT TO PROTECT THEMSELVES !!!!!!!!!
You do not have a right to that job unless you are bound contractually.
If you truly felt that it was a callous disregard for your safety why would you want to work there in the first place? Just biding your time waiting for the opportunity to file a lawsuit?

Truly hate people like you.

you sucked trump every time he sued anyone when he was dodging subpoenas so fuk off- like I give 2 shits what or who you hate.

Yes they should be able to but things have changed in dismissal. With "right to fire" may be no recourse.

To OP, yes he should be able to. Most do around here and we have had no cases, 0. Employers have no problem here. My only problem is I am near deaf and can't read lips under a mask! One lady tried to tell me something told her I can't hear, can't read her lips she did a great and funny pantomine, we all cracked up.
I pray that there is an ending to all of this soon. I hate it for y'all who are hearing impaired. Having to stare at a translator so much only makes you miss out on even more because you can't look at where ever the real activity is coming from. :( :( :(

Until it is an issue why waste your time contemplating the legal and social ramifications. Way too much time on your hands.
Maybe getting as prepared as a person can be for any situation is not a waste of time, but instead a smart move to make. Life is sadly unpredictable.

God bless you two always!!!

Holly

Suppose you are an employee who chooses to wear a mask and your boss says take it off. How will this be handled. Of course the boss is acting unethically and immorally but how will this work?

WEAR IT

What if he tells me to wear it and I don’t?

I pray that there is an ending to all of this soon. I hate it for y'all who are hearing impaired. Having to stare at a translator so much only makes you miss out on even more because you can't look at where ever the real activity is coming from. :( :( :(

God bless you two always!!!

Holly

Sometimes it's OK I don't have to listen to anyone I don't want!

WEAR IT

What if he tells me to wear it and I don’t?

Unless there is some medical reason, then you get fired.

Boss: Remove your mask.
Me: No.
Boss: Remove your mask or you're fired.
Me: Have a Nice life. I quit.

Forum List

Back