Campaign in the Arab community - calling Arab parties to stop blaming the state and take responsibility

rylah

Gold Member
Jun 10, 2015
Yoseph Haddad, CEO of the 'Arvevim Ze Lze' Association (play on the words 'arevim ze laze' as in responsible for each other, and 'aravim ze laze' as in Arabs to each other):

"The Arab Joint list party has failed. "Citizens are afraid to walk the streets and do not know how to close the month, our representatives in the Knesset are promoting separatism and Ayman Odeh is participating in a terrorist conference."

He continues: " In the joint list, they take care to constantly attack and blame the country, but do not take responsibility for a moment as those who pretend to represent us and work for us.

We must make the change from within, we must strive for partnership and involvement, we must bring Arab society closer to the state. That's why we founded the "Together Responsible for Each Other" association and we are basically the social alternative today to everything that the Joint List represents.

Today we are launching an outdoor campaign in the Arab sector and we call on every young person in our society who wants to make an impact and be part of the cause for social change to join us!

Proud to be Arabs, proud to be Israelis!"

(Comment)

I've heard about Yoseph Hadad,
but now there're rumors about leading a new party.

And this whole thing made me realize - I would love to vote for a party like that.
If there was a new patriotic Arab party focused on responsibility and social contribution ,
I would seriously consider giving him my vote him than any Zionist party I've ever voted for,
exactly because it is integral to Zionism that I want the Arab community to be well in Israel,
as an example of success in the modern future for the middle east.

I'm sure such a party would grab a lot of votes,
Yosef Hadad in the Knesset sounds great!

Last edited:
It's like reading a Boer happy the Bantu are adapting to their lot.

It's actually a call for the current Arab leaders to stop thieving municipal budgets and palying statist rebels for a salary on Al-Jazeerah, to actually do something constructive, if not for the sake of all, at least for the sake of their own community and electorate.

Automatic community voting is one thing,
but there's reason why Arabs are major electorate for the Jewish Orthodox parties.

It's a common knowledge - look at voting results by municipalities, or ask any taxi driver,
when Israeli Arabs need constructive help and want the thing to be actually go Jews,
if they wanna receive results with the exams, they go to the Arab Joint List.

Last edited:
It's actually a call for the current Arab leaders to stop thieving municipal budgets and palying statist rebels for a salary on Al-Jazeerah, to actually do something constructive, if not for the sake of all, at least for the sake of their own community and electorate.
And the Boer approve.

Do you actually have anything to say beyond mindless race baiting,
or the word 'responsibility' got you all triggered?

Last edited:
Samer Barhem Explains the Hypocrisy of the Left-Wing and Arab Parties

Interview with Yoseph Haddad on Channel 13:

Forum List

Back