Campaign for Real Beauty

This is wonderful. I've known for years that most guys are more attracted to females who wear no makeup, that they prefer "natural" and "healthy" over "made up" and "store-bought". My daughter is now 12, and I'm working on her to stay a "natural". Maybe this will help.

I prefer girls who look 'girly'...natural beauty is FINE, but for pete's sake, I don't wanna see pimples or bags-under-eyes... :)

I think it can be very attractive.
My opinion.
Look at the first & last woman. I'd lay odds that the center gal is blonde.
Then look at your avatar. The women look old. Connery looks 'distinguished'.

My opinion.
Look at the first & last woman. I'd lay odds that the center gal is blonde.
Then look at your avatar. The women look old. Connery looks 'distinguished'.
The center gal describes her hair color as white. In a color photo you might describe her as a very light blonde, but I thought the photo was appropriate as it is black and white, and therefore her hair looks grey. She is 25, and the other women are 50+.

I suspect that you probably equate beauty with "youth", which certainly has a large following, as well as a scientific basis. I agree that the younger woman is more beautiful, but I think there is a lot to be said for older women who have kept themselves in terrific shape and haven't spent their lives exposing their skin to the sun. They are usually more fun and interesting to be around. I have a friend who has a cute saying when he meets an attractive older gal: “a woman isn’t truly sexy until she’s over 50”. And as I’ve suggested earlier, I’ve always considered “natural” to be beautiful, which for many older women, means grey hair.

I agree... as for this "natural beauty" stuff... Men SAY they like women with no make-up... what they really like is women who look their best, without being overdone.... or overpainted.
Exactly. And what these men don't realize is that it takes ALOT of know-how and a very light hand to achieve that "natural beauty" look. ;)

I agree... as for this "natural beauty" stuff... Men SAY they like women with no make-up... what they really like is women who look their best, without being overdone.... or overpainted.

No we dont. Well...the naive men say it. :D

Make-up should look beautiful - light and nice and accenting on some days, Hot and slutty on other days. Women - most REAL women - need to break out of their SHELL once and awhile; Try new things w/ make up :) :)

Make-up should look beautiful - light and nice and accenting on some days, Hot and slutty on other days. Women - most REAL women - need to break out of their SHELL once and awhile; Try new things w/ make up :) :)

Nothing wrong with going for a "look" now and then ....

I respectfully disagree. Men that I've known and respected appreciate a woman who radiates her natural beauty, seeing any "flaws" as unique and interesting.

Some men don't really notice make-up, or they feel that women look "fake" or slutty with heavy make-up... slutty in a bad way, not a good way. :(

Forum List

Back