Campaign Finance Reform On The Ballot

This is another citizen ballot initiative for my state. It looks like it has a chance to pass.

People are tired of the revolving door with politicians and lobbyists. They're also tired of politicians being bribed by special interests.

Do conservatives support this?

https://sos.wa.gov/_assets/elections/initiatives/FinalText_997.pdf

Apparently, it only applies to your own state and local elections. It was not on the Florida ballot and I have not heard of it being on any other either.

This is another citizen ballot initiative for my state. It looks like it has a chance to pass.

People are tired of the revolving door with politicians and lobbyists. They're also tired of politicians being bribed by special interests.

Apparently, it only applies to your own state and local elections. It was not on the Florida ballot and I have not heard of it being on any other either.

That was not his question.

And if it passes, you will see the dems with more money than ever before.

What gave you the first clue? Was it my sentence that said "This is another citizen ballot initiative for my state."

We don't have nation wide ballot initiatives in America.

The only nation wide vote we have is for the president.

Can you answer my question? Do you support this ballot initiative?

So you're saying putting limits on campaign contributions, making campaign ads more honest about who is funding them and stopping politicians from immediately becoming a lobbyist is bad thing?

What about the trump mantra that they whole system is rigged? If you honestly believe it's rigged, why not try to make things more fair?

And how would democrats get more money than ever before? If contributions are limited how does that equate to democrats getting more money than every before?

Is that a general question for all Conservatives in every state or just for the Conservatives within his own state. It really wouldn't matter what any Conservative supported or did not support outside his own state, Dipshit.

What gave you the first clue? Was it my sentence that said "This is another citizen ballot initiative for my state."

Of couse but whether I do or don't won't matter in the least.

I guess I simply couldn't believe any adult would ask such a thoroughly stupid question.

So you're saying putting limits on campaign contributions, making campaign ads more honest about who is funding them and stopping politicians from immediately becoming a lobbyist is bad thing?

What about the trump mantra that they whole system is rigged? If you honestly believe it's rigged, why not try to make things more fair?

And how would democrats get more money than ever before? If contributions are limited how does that equate to democrats getting more money than every before?
I voted against it. For the same reason I support Citizens United. There should be no law restricting like minded people from supporting a candidate or cause. Unions take members dues and funnel it into Democrat coffers, we need a law against that. Actually I think there is one but it doesn't stop them somehow.

We can only combat the forces pushing people to pass idiotic laws they don't understand with big money, it's our only hope.

"So you're saying putting limits on campaign contributions, making campaign ads more honest about who is funding them and stopping politicians from immediately becoming a lobbyist is bad thing?"

It might be unconstitutional, thanks to Citizens United.

Is that a general question for all Conservatives in every state or just for the Conservatives within his own state. It really wouldn't matter what any Conservative supported or did not support outside his own state, Dipshit.

So you're only saying that you're too much of a coward to say whether you support it or not.

But if anyone said there was a gun safety measure on the ballot in their state I wouldn't be surprised if you had an opinion on that and let everyone know what your opinion is.

What it boils down to is that you're a coward.

If you support the initiative then you're saying republicans are wrong and what conservative judges have done is wrong.

You just can't bring yourself to admit that.

Washington State Republican Party » Vote NO on Initiative 1464

The republican party is against this ballot measure. What do you think about that? Do you agree with them? If so, why? And if you do doesn't that make you and trump liars when you proclaim that the system is rigged?

Forum List

Back