“Campaign Finance Mules” Part 2: UNEMPLOYED Missouri Donors Exposed Who Made Thousands of Donations Totaling Hundreds of Thousands of Dollars

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
I'm sure these unemployed people around the country making thousands of small donations to multiple Dem candidates is nothing nefarious. The small donations don't trigger red flags but the amount of times the same person donates is a giant neon flag for campaign finance fraud.

Why wouldn't multiple unemployed people make over 1,400 donations each in 2 years totaling over $180,000?
Every unemployed person I know has at least that much stuck in the couch cushions.
What sane unemployed person doesn't sit at home making over 100 donations a week to out of state candidates?

Sure hope the FBI continues to harass parents trying to stop school groomers & election integrity groups proving how corrupt our elections & DC are.
Going after the FBI labeled "domestic terrorists" is much more important than fake elections that install corrupted UNiparty POS that sell us out to the highest biddder.
We all know white, straight, Christian males are the real problem in the country.

If Dems weren't massively cheating, they wouldn't win jack sh!t.

Data analyst Chris Gleason came out with a new report on the millions of dollars in donations sent to Democrat candidates across the country in the most recent election cycle.

The Gateway Pundit earlier reported on the $24 million in donations from hundreds of unemployed donors to Raphael Warnock in Georgia.

Chris Gleason next looked at “campaign finance mules” in Missouri after The Gateway Pundit spoke with Secretary of State Jay Ashcroft who asked us about the number of campaign mules in Missouri.

Chris was taken aback by what he discovered. Chris uncovered the most prolific campaign finance mule he has yet exposed.

According to Chris, “Steven in Missouri” made 1,411 political donations totaling $180,727.97 in the last two years.

And Steven is UNEMPLOYED.

Chris said, “When I noticed this “generous donor” I was taken aback by the number of times that he donated. By far this was the most amount of “Times Donated” that I have found thus far in the states that I have looked into.”

Steven from Missouri donated on average 19 times a day.

steven-mo-donors-democrat-.jpg

Chris also uncovered “Catherine in Missouri.” Catherine from Frontenac is also unemployed and made 1,793 donations totaling $181,386.27.
1670509705926.png

I'm sure these unemployed people around the country making thousands of small donations to multiple Dem candidates is nothing nefarious. The small donations don't trigger red flags but the amount of times the same person donates is a giant neon flag for campaign finance fraud.

Why wouldn't multiple unemployed people make over 1,400 donations each in 2 years totaling over $180,000?
Every unemployed person I know has at least that much stuck in the couch cushions.
What sane unemployed person doesn't sit at home making over 100 donations a week to out of state candidates?

Sure hope the FBI continues to harass parents trying to stop school groomers & election integrity groups proving how corrupt our elections & DC are.
Going after the FBI labeled "domestic terrorists" is much more important than fake elections that install corrupted UNiparty POS that sell us out to the highest biddder.
We all know white, straight, Christian males are the real problem in the country.

If Dems weren't massively cheating, they wouldn't win jack sh!t.

Data analyst Chris Gleason came out with a new report on the millions of dollars in donations sent to Democrat candidates across the country in the most recent election cycle.

The Gateway Pundit earlier reported on the $24 million in donations from hundreds of unemployed donors to Raphael Warnock in Georgia.

Chris Gleason next looked at “campaign finance mules” in Missouri after The Gateway Pundit spoke with Secretary of State Jay Ashcroft who asked us about the number of campaign mules in Missouri.

Chris was taken aback by what he discovered. Chris uncovered the most prolific campaign finance mule he has yet exposed.

According to Chris, “Steven in Missouri” made 1,411 political donations totaling $180,727.97 in the last two years.

And Steven is UNEMPLOYED.

Chris said, “When I noticed this “generous donor” I was taken aback by the number of times that he donated. By far this was the most amount of “Times Donated” that I have found thus far in the states that I have looked into.”

Steven from Missouri donated on average 19 times a day.

steven-mo-donors-democrat-.jpg

Chris also uncovered “Catherine in Missouri.” Catherine from Frontenac is also unemployed and made 1,793 donations totaling $181,386.27.
View attachment 736311

If you have credible proof of criminal behavior, why don't you present it to the cops, instead of here?

Forum List

Back