Campaign Ad 2016 for Hillary Clinton: The Phone is Ringing from Benghazi-video

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
whoa!!!

Campaign Ad about Hillary Clinton running for President in 2016: A phone is ringing in the White House from the terrorist attack on the US Consulate in Benghazi, Libya. "A tale of two phone calls," the phone call that Hillary Clinton did not make to find out what happened.

[ame=http://youtu.be/BwaWz7jTcGk]Campaign Ad 2016 for Hillary Clinton: The Phone is Ringing from Benghazi - YouTube[/ame]

2016 is going to biggest ass-kicking of all time if this is all the GOP has got.

Actually, I don't blame the GOP moderates and pragmatics -- I blame their teatard base.

To have Hillary kick anyone's ass, first she would have to run. Since she hasn't said yet, there's no guarantee that she will. Then the democrats have to prevent active and retired military from voting, and all their friends and relatives too.

To have Hillary kick anyone's ass, first she would have to run. Since she hasn't said yet, there's no guarantee that she will. Then the democrats have to prevent active and retired military from voting, and all their friends and relatives too.

Democrats are masters at suppressing votes by the military. Heck, Obama will just threaten their pensions by executive order if they vote.

obama has already taken away a chunk of military pensions. He needs the money to redistribute to the poor.

Staph just creamed her granny panties........yuck!

obama has already taken away a chunk of military pensions. He needs the money to redistribute to the poor.
Yeah, just look at all of those millions of poor free-loaders standing in line at the food bank, wearing Armani suits and flashing all that bling that they bought with their massive government entitlement hand-outs that were taken from hard-working billionaire soldiers. And poor people get to take all of the illegal drugs that they want and never have to go to prison.

Unemployed homeless people have it made.

If Republicans are planning on running on Benghazi in 2016, they will be sadly disappointed

Their planned outrage had no legs in Nov 2012 ( two months after the attack)
What makes Republicans think there will be outrage four years later?

whoa!!!

Campaign Ad about Hillary Clinton running for President in 2016: A phone is ringing in the White House from the terrorist attack on the US Consulate in Benghazi, Libya. "A tale of two phone calls," the phone call that Hillary Clinton did not make to find out what happened.

Campaign Ad 2016 for Hillary Clinton: The Phone is Ringing from Benghazi - YouTube

Yup!

In addition to it being a spot-on brilliant ad concept, it is absolutely pertinent and illustrates perfectly the fact that she CAN'T be trusted to take that 3 A.M. call.

If Republicans are planning on running on Benghazi in 2016, they will be sadly disappointed

Their planned outrage had no legs in Nov 2012 ( two months after the attack)
What makes Republicans think there will be outrage four years later?

Most of the country was still in thrall with Obama and Hillary and still didn't have a TRUTHFUL grasp of what really happened and didn't happen that day and night.

Hell, even now there are some of you who don't yet understand this vitally important fact which absolutely strips naked any administration defense for the disgusting and shameful performance by Hillary and Obama and their 'command':

How could they know how long the attack would last?

Answer: They couldn't.

So, when you don't know how long an attack will last why wouldn't you send help as much and as quickly as you can?

The only answer to that is that you didn't want to save the people being attacked!

They 'sacrificed' Ambassador Stevens and the other three brave, patriotic Americans for political considerations.

JUST AS THE NEWLY REVEALED INFO THAT SAYS HILLARY WITHDREW SUPPORT FOR IRAQ BECAUSE OF POLITICAL CONSIDERATIONS!

So tell us, what difference does it make if in the initial hours someone in the Obama Administration said there was a protest which led to an attack on the embassy?

The FBI was on the case, investigating the incident. No hard facts were known, but the Administration was expected to remark on the incident in the immediate hours following the attack. Obama clearly called it an attack and an act of terror. There had indeed been protests all over the Middle East over the video in the days immediately preceding the attack, and so a guess that the attack on the Benghazi consulate was related is not an unreasonable leap to make.

So, seriously, what difference does it make?

It makes no difference. It changes nothing.

It's not like other people did not make untrue statements. Fox News propagated the "stand down order" for not just days, but for months. More than a year later, some people are STILL propagating that untruth.

Others propagated the "Obama watched as they died" lie for weeks after the incident.

None of this is even remotely related to the attack on Benghazi. It is just a bunch of completely irrelevant rhetoric.

So when the dickhead was trying to nail Clinton down and whether or not someone else had said something about a protest, it was perfectly natural to say, "What difference does it make?" Because it makes no difference. At all. The jackass was more concerned about scoring one of the most petty political points of all time than discerning the truth.

Last edited:
2016 is going to biggest ass-kicking of all time if this is all the GOP has got.

Actually, I don't blame the GOP moderates and pragmatics -- I blame their teatard base.

Taliban or Tea Party?
Ideological Purity.
Compromise as weakness.
Fundamentalist belief in scriptural literalism.
Denying science.
A hostile fear of progress.
A need to control women's bodies.
Severe xenophobia.
Tribal mentality (us vs. them)

Only an idiot can't see the important difference between the Tea Party and the taliban.

An idiot or a Taliban lover.

You'd consider that a compliment, I'd bet.

Clinton Blows Up at GOP Senator During Benghazi Hearing - C-SPAN Video Library

Johnson: Thank you, Mr. Chairman and Madam Secretary. I'd like to join my colleagues in thanking you for your service sincerely, and also appreciate the fact that you’re here testifying and glad that you’re looking in good health.

Clinton: Thank you.

Johnson: Were you fully aware in real time -- and again, I realize how big your job is and everything is erupting in the Middle East at this time -- were you fully aware of these 20 incidents that were reported in the ARB in real time?

Clinton: I was aware of the ones that were brought to my attention. They were part of our ongoing discussion about the deteriorating threat environment in eastern Libya. We certainly were very conscious of them. I was assured by our security professionals that repairs were under way, additional security upgrades had taken place.

Johnson: Thank you. Did you see personally the cable on -- I believe it was August 12th -- specifically asking for, basically, reinforcements for the security detail that was going to be evacuating or leaving in August? Did you see that personally?

Clinton: No, sir.

Johnson: OK. When you read the ARB, it strikes me as how certain the people were that the attacks started at 9:40 Benghazi time. When was the first time you spoke to -- or have you ever spoken to -- the returnees, the evacuees? Did you personally speak to those folks?

Clinton: I‘ve spoken to one of them, but I waited until after the ARB had done its investigation because I did not want there to be anybody raising any issue that I had spoken to anyone before the ARB conducted its investigation.

Johnson: How many people were evacuated from Libya?

Clinton: Well, the numbers are a little bit hard to pin down because of our other friends --

Johnson: Approximately?

Clinton: Approximately, 25 to 30.

Johnson: Did anybody in the State Department talk to those folks very shortly afterwards?

Clinton: There was discussion going on afterwards, but once the investigation started, the FBI spoke to them before we spoke to them, and so other than our people in Tripoli -- which, I think you’re talking about Washington, right?

Johnson: The point I’m making is, a very simple phone call to these individuals, I think, would’ve ascertained immediately that there was no protest prior to this. This attack started at 9:40 p.m. Benghazi time and it was an assault. I appreciate the fact that you called it an assault. But I’m going back to then-Ambassador [Susan] Rice five days later going on the Sunday shows and, what I would say, is purposefully misleading the American public. Why wasn’t that known? And again, I appreciate the fact that the transparency of this hearing, but why weren’t we transparent to that point in time?

Clinton: Well, first of all, Senator, I would say that once the assault happened, and once we got our people rescued and out, our most immediate concern was, number one, taking care of their injuries. As I said, I still have a DS [Diplomatic Security] agent at Walter Reed seriously injured -- getting them into Frankfurt, Ramstein to get taken care of, the FBI going over immediately to start talking to them. We did not think it was appropriate for us to talk to them before the FBI conducted their interviews. And we did not -- I think this is accurate, sir -- I certainly did not know of any reports that contradicted the IC [Intelligence Community] talking points at the time that Ambassador Rice went on the TV shows. And you know I just want to say that people have accused Ambassador Rice and the administration of misleading Americans. I can say trying to be in the middle of this and understanding what was going on, nothing could be further from the truth. Was information developing? Was the situation fluid? Would we reach conclusions later that weren’t reached initially? And I appreciate the --

Johnson: But, Madame Secretary, do you disagree with me that a simple phone call to those evacuees to determine what happened wouldn’t have ascertained immediately that there was no protest? That was a piece of information that could have been easily, easily obtained?

Clinton: But, Senator, again—

Johnson: Within hours, if not days?

Clinton: Senator, you know, when you’re in these positions, the last thing you want to do is interfere with any other process going on, number one—

Johnson: I realize that’s a good excuse.

Clinton: Well, no, it’s the fact. Number two, I would recommend highly you read both what the ARB said about it and the classified ARB because, even today, there are questions being raised. Now, we have no doubt they were terrorists, they were militants, they attacked us, they killed our people. But what was going on and why they were doing what they were doing is still unknown --

Johnson: No, again, we were misled that there were supposedly protests and that something sprang out of that -- an assault sprang out of that -- and that was easily ascertained that that was not the fact, and the American people could have known that within days and they didn’t know that.

Clinton: With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided that they’d they go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, Senator. Now, honestly, I will do my best to answer your questions about this, but the fact is that people were trying in real time to get to the best information. The IC has a process, I understand, going with the other committees to explain how these talking points came out. But you know, to be clear, it is, from my perspective, less important today looking backwards as to why these militants decided they did it than to find them and bring them to justice, and then maybe we’ll figure out what was going on in the meantime.

Johnson: OK. Thank you, Madame Secretary.

No matter who the dim candidate turns out to be - Hillary would be nice - the ads from the right should wrap the candidate and their party and most importantly Berry all together as one neat package. Vote dim and you're voting for more of this...video and/or audio of all the lies about keeping your doc and plan if you wanted to, folks with cancelled policies and policies with higher premiums for less coverage, shovel-ready stimulus jobs that never materialized, the national debt the day Barry was first sworn in vs. the current, and on and on as there will be an endless stream of Obama years memories. Oh, perfect, add some background of Babs Streisand singing her signature tune for accompanyment.

No matter who the dim candidate turns out to be - Hillary would be nice - the ads from the right should wrap the candidate and their party and most importantly Berry all together as one neat package. Vote dim and you're voting for more of this...video and/or audio of all the lies about keeping your doc and plan if you wanted to, folks with cancelled policies and policies with higher premiums for less coverage, shovel-ready stimulus jobs that never materialized, the national debt the day Barry was first sworn in vs. the current, and on and on as there will be an endless stream of Obama years memories. Oh, perfect, add some background of Babs Streisand singing her signature tune for accompanyment.

Here's a MUCH BETTER idea. Instead of trying to convince us of why we should NOT vote for the OTHER GUY, tell us why we SHOULD vote for YOUR GUY.

The GOP has been running on "We're not them" since 2006. How's that working out?

Hmmmm...

Candidate A: I am going to give everyone a free puppy!

Candidate B: She is going to give everyone a free puppy! Can you fookin bleev dat? What a horror!

Candidate A: I am going to take the excess profits of oil companies and improve our roads and schools.

Candidate B: She's a goddam marxist, I tell ya!

Candidate A: I'm going to make sure Iran gives up its nuclear weapons program.

Candidate B: She's full of shit! And I heard she's a lesbian!

Now you know exactly three things Candidate A is going do, and you have no clue what Candidate B would do.

Get it?

Hillary will be our next president.
There are simply more people now in the country that expect more government programs.
On a national level, from this point forward anyone with a "D" next to their name on the ballot have a large advantage.

Candidate B: I'm going to bring FREEDOM and FLAG PINS and OPPORTUNITY and LOTS OF OTHER COOL SOUNDING CATCHPHRASES back to 'Merka!

New Topics

Forum List

Back