Cam Newton signed with the Patriots, what do you think of this?

How long before LAmental Patient drops by with a conspiracy theory?
Is that the Rams fan?
Also known as patient #8927365858.
Thanks, Unko. He DOES seem to get a bit crazed at times, but so do I. At least I KNOW and UNDERSTAND that I'M half nuts, and the OTHER half is cashews. So yes, I AM totally nuts. But I'm comfortable with who I am, 100% comfortable in my own skin. I enjoy life to its fullest. That's all one CAN do.

I have mixed feelings about this. I like the New England Patriots, they're not my favorite team, but I learned to like them because of Tom Brady. Who IS the greatest NFL quarterback all-time, NO question. I DON'T like Newton that much. He has a LOT of talent, but he whines and cries when he loses. AND he sits out FOUR GAMES with turf toe. BUT, and it's a BIG but, when he plays to his potential he's one of the top three quarterbacks in the league. Along with Brees and Mahomes, IMHO. Brady is NO longer in the top three because of his advanced age. So anyway, if Cam DOES play his best, the Patriots WILL be a serious Super Bowl contender. If he DOESN'T, they MAYBE make the playoffs. What are your thoughts about this?
I think cam newton at leage minimum is something you can not pass up. Is it an upgrade from brady? I do not think so. The patriots are a better team today than they were with out him.

I have mixed feelings about this. I like the New England Patriots, they're not my favorite team, but I learned to like them because of Tom Brady. Who IS the greatest NFL quarterback all-time, NO question. I DON'T like Newton that much. He has a LOT of talent, but he whines and cries when he loses. AND he sits out FOUR GAMES with turf toe. BUT, and it's a BIG but, when he plays to his potential he's one of the top three quarterbacks in the league. Along with Brees and Mahomes, IMHO. Brady is NO longer in the top three because of his advanced age. So anyway, if Cam DOES play his best, the Patriots WILL be a serious Super Bowl contender. If he DOESN'T, they MAYBE make the playoffs. What are your thoughts about this?
Pats are my team! Low risk / High Reward signing. Let's see what happens. AFC East is not a super strong conference and with Cam there NE can win it again. If Cam is healthy. Only $1mil is guaranteed.

Who IS the greatest NFL quarterback all-time, NO question.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
comedy gold that you consider a quarterback with an asteresk next to his name the greatest quarterback of all time.same as the coach,most overrated coach and QB ever.

Roger Clemons * Mark Mcguire * Barry Bonds * Bill Belicheat* Tom Shady Brady.*

all FIVE of these players have disgraced and tainted a great sport,the last two worst than the the first three cause they got away with MULTIPLE scandals in the corrupt NFL cartel.

No offense to your thread bluzman, but I couldn't care less. I won't be watching football.

I quit watching for 2 years, about the time the kneeling started I quit. I watched a little last year because it had apparently been stopped. But if they start it again this year, with the coaches LEADING the crap, I'll never have the NFL on my TV again as long as I live, and I hope millions of others do the same thing and the NFL goes broke.

unreal how people stop watching for the stupid reason of the kneeling instead of a more valid one of being tired of the cheatriots getting away with cheating all the time and all these asinine relocations Rams being the exception of course,the one that was jusitified.

stop watching it but give a valid reason for it though.

I don't waste anytime watching that crap.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: :yes_text12:
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Indeed:thup: stick to the old classics from back in the seventys and eightys before the game got corrupt as it is now.

Those are the only NFL games i watch now is buying games over the net from yesteryear.a time when teams played where they belong with the Rams in LA,chargers in san diego, and raiders in oakland. the good old days,the game has now become a fucking circus and a joke. fuck the NFL.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
comedy gold that you consider a quarterback with an asteresk next to his name the greatest quarterback of all time.same as the coach,most overrated coach and QB ever.

all FIVE of these players have disgraced and tainted a great sport,the last two worst than the the first three cause they got away with MULTIPLE scandals in the corrupt NFL cartel.
Right on cue ^^^

:rolleyes:

A truly gifted athlete, but not mentally or physically tough.
If true is the New England market press and fans tougher then the Carolina one? Some cities are notoriously tougher.

..the NFL is racist because they have a majority of black players--and who protests FOR criminals

Right on cue ^^^

Ha-ha! You called it, Unko.

A truly gifted athlete, but not mentally or physically tough.
If true is the New England market press and fans tougher then the Carolina one?

About a million times tougher.

I've been a NE Patriot's fan for years.
They let Tom Brady get away.
Now they hired a cry baby QB
NE Patriots and the NFL are dead to me now. ... :cool:
Thanks for your honesty, SM. But DON'T think too lightly of Newton. I have a feeling he's going to play wonderfully for the Pats. It's just a feeling, but I THINK it WILL happen.
I would be amazed if he manages to not get hurt.

Right on cue ^^^

He is as predictable-and as useful-as a broken clock.

Forum List

Back