Cam Newton signed with the Patriots, what do you think of this?

bluzman61

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2019
Valparaiso, Indiana USA
I have mixed feelings about this. I like the New England Patriots, they're not my favorite team, but I learned to like them because of Tom Brady. Who IS the greatest NFL quarterback all-time, NO question. I DON'T like Newton that much. He has a LOT of talent, but he whines and cries when he loses. AND he sits out FOUR GAMES with turf toe. BUT, and it's a BIG but, when he plays to his potential he's one of the top three quarterbacks in the league. Along with Brees and Mahomes, IMHO. Brady is NO longer in the top three because of his advanced age. So anyway, if Cam DOES play his best, the Patriots WILL be a serious Super Bowl contender. If he DOESN'T, they MAYBE make the playoffs. What are your thoughts about this?

No offense to your thread bluzman, but I couldn't care less. I won't be watching football.

I quit watching for 2 years, about the time the kneeling started I quit. I watched a little last year because it had apparently been stopped. But if they start it again this year, with the coaches LEADING the crap, I'll never have the NFL on my TV again as long as I live, and I hope millions of others do the same thing and the NFL goes broke.

No offense to your thread bluzman, but I couldn't care less. I won't be watching football.

I quit watching for 2 years, about the time the kneeling started I quit. I watched a little last year because it had apparently been stopped. But if they start it again this year, with the coaches LEADING the crap, I'll never have the NFL on my TV again as long as I live, and I hope millions of others do the same thing and the NFL goes broke.
Thanks for your honest opinion, 007. I know EXACTLY where you're coming from, and I don't blame you ONE bit.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Thanks for your honest opinion, 007. I know EXACTLY where you're coming from, and I don't blame you ONE bit.
I hope they don't kneel... really. I live in WI and we're all pretty loyal Packer fans, even if the team sucks... :lol: So I'd like to watch but, I won't if they start that kneeling again.

Cam... isn't he a cross dresser?

I don't think the crybaby is going to fit in. The Pats are a manly team.
Good point, DW, good point. But IF he DOES fit in, AND plays well, the Patriots WILL have another shot at the Super Bowl.
Naw, I think he'll choke even if they get that far. The Pats offense is pretty complicated and runs on precision. He can't get a soi-latte that is warm. LOL

Yeah, I'm being harsh, but honestly. When he was whining like a little kid when he lost that playoff game, I soured on him pretty bad.

Last edited:

I hope they don't kneel... really. I live in WI and we're all pretty loyal Packer fans, even if the team sucks... :lol: So I'd like to watch but, I won't if they start that kneeling again.

Yep, that kneeling shit SUCKS! Cam IS a cross dresser, I believe, but I DON'T believe he's gay. At least his boyfriend says he doesn't KISS like he's gay. OK, I made that up. I'd be VERY surprised if Cam WERE gay, actually. Not that there's anything wrong with that....................(Seinfeld reference.)

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Yep, that kneeling shit SUCKS! Cam IS a cross dresser, I believe, but I DON'T believe he's gay. At least his boyfriend says he doesn't KISS like he's gay. OK, I made that up. I'd be VERY surprised if Cam WERE gay, actually. Not that there's anything wrong with that....................(Seinfeld reference.)
Didn't they just report he has 7 kids? I don't think he's gay. Just a poor loser.

Didn't they just report he has 7 kids? I don't think he's gay. Just a poor loser.
7 kids? WOW! It's a good thing he makes GOOD money playing a kids' game.

I saw this little snippet about him on... The Liberty Daily – The Conservative Alternative to the Drudge Report

cam.jpg

I've been a NE Patriot's fan for years.
They let Tom Brady get away.
Now they hired a cry baby QB
NE Patriots and the NFL are dead to me now. ... :cool:
Thanks for your honesty, SM. But DON'T think too lightly of Newton. I have a feeling he's going to play wonderfully for the Pats. It's just a feeling, but I THINK it WILL happen.

I have mixed feelings about this. I like the New England Patriots, they're not my favorite team, but I learned to like them because of Tom Brady. Who IS the greatest NFL quarterback all-time, NO question. I DON'T like Newton that much. He has a LOT of talent, but he whines and cries when he loses. AND he sits out FOUR GAMES with turf toe. BUT, and it's a BIG but, when he plays to his potential he's one of the top three quarterbacks in the league. Along with Brees and Mahomes, IMHO. Brady is NO longer in the top three because of his advanced age. So anyway, if Cam DOES play his best, the Patriots WILL be a serious Super Bowl contender. If he DOESN'T, they MAYBE make the playoffs. What are your thoughts about this?
A truly gifted athlete, but not mentally or physically tough.

Forum List

Back