Calls for Biden’s Impeachment Increase Exponentially – And It’s About to Get a Whole Lot Louder

Mental incompetence is not a "High Crime or Misdemeanor".

His refusal to enforce immigration law and His horribly botched withdrawal from Afghanistan however are both worthy of impeachment.
Under the 25th amendment mental incompetence is impeachable.

Those are the actual facts.

The special prosecutor documented at least three incidents of obstruction by Trump.

We all saw Trump incite the insurrection in real time.

And then there's the Zelensky phone call transcript.
The only erection Trump incited is yours.

You want to date him, don't you?

I love the damage Biden is doing to the Dem party, lets give it 1 more year before he's impeached.
To impeach him would be to admit they screwed up in the first place. Not going to happen even if by some strange miracle they aren't swept into the sewer by the red tsunami that is building ahead of the November elections.

To impeach him would be to admit they screwed up in the first place. Not going to happen even if by some strange miracle they aren't swept into the sewer by the red tsunami that is building ahead of the November elections.
Let's be honest, Biden is such a screw up he self impeached already.

Biden secretly wants nuclear war. He knows he doesn't have a whole lot of tine left. He wants to take the whole country with him.

Are you a realio, trulio, mind reader??????? You don't have the first clue as to what Joe Biden wants, and furthermore, you're fucking deranged if you think ANYONE in the west wants nuclear war.

You FuckBois get dumber by the day.

O'rly?

What is the crime involved in your little crack-induced fantasy?

What cold hard facts do you have?
Can you not read? Do you not know what's been happening at the Southern border?
Do you ever read the news?
I'll just guess you've had a brain anyeurism and cut off from the world for the last few years.

Are you a realio, trulio, mind reader??????? You don't have the first clue as to what Joe Biden wants, and furthermore, you're fucking deranged if you think ANYONE in the west wants nuclear war.

You FuckBois get dumber by the day.
If it would take nuclear war to wipe out the democrat stain I would certainly, absolutely want nuclear war. Now you just stick that in your cornhole and light it up.

Yep... but once Biddum is Impeached.
Variety+Power+Women+Event+Part+2+ARWWSsTm67dx.jpg

I'll just guess you've had a brain anyeurism and cut off from the world for the last few years.
I did see Trump claimed to have nearly completed TH3 WALL™. So what crime is Biden committing? Name the actual law for which he could be impeached.

Aiding and abetting illegal immigration. Every heard of it?
Ever hear of the after hours flights from the border to places like NY or Pennsylvania to facilitate illegal
immigration?

It takes a 2/3 vote in the Senate, there are 50 Democrats.
If Republicans take the House and impeach that’s good enough even if the Senate votes against. Although Biden is such a joke wouldn’t surprise me if they get enough votes in the Senste.

It takes a 2/3 vote in the Senate, there are 50 Democrats.
How long are they going to risk their political sinecures to protect Biden? At some point enough will be willing to protect themselves by throwing Biden AND Harris under the impeachment bus. If they first impeach Biden, then Harris, the Republican Speaker of the House becomes president.

As you idiots proved in 1998 you don't need an actual crime for impeachment.
Just a bunch of weak kneed coward doing backflips for their moronic constituents.

But, you go be you.
Guarantee a 2nd term for Biden.
I hate to break it to you, but perjury is a felony. And Clinton admitted to committing perjury in the plea deal that cost him his law license. He really did commit a crime.

I hate to break it to you, but perjury is a felony. And Clinton admitted to committing perjury in the plea deal that cost him his law license. He really did commit a crime.
Please.
First, he didn't lie. Legaly, a blow job isn't sex. Look it up.
Second, it was never about lying. I saw the first "IMPEACH CLINTON" bumper sticker in the summer of 93. You fools had impeachment on your mind long before Clinton took office. That is ACTUAL FACTUAL history.

But you just go on living the lie.

How long are they going to risk their political sinecures to protect Biden? At some point enough will be willing to protect themselves by throwing Biden AND Harris under the impeachment bus. If they first impeach Biden, then Harris, the Republican Speaker of the House becomes president.
And what is the charge to impeach harris.

My God this is priceless

Forum List

Back