Calling States On November 3rd - Will That Be Political Too ?

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015
In the past this has been reliable across all networks.

I am wondering if PMSNBC will start calling states early to give momentum to challenges and a possible takeover bid by Pelosi.

The left is going to go batshit insane (like 2016) as the night progresses if Biden isn't the obvious winner early on.

So, I would not put it past them to do something underhanded.

I am wondering if PMSNBC will start calling states early to give momentum to challenges and a possible takeover bid by Pelosi.

The left is going to go batshit insane (like 2016) as the night progresses if Biden isn't the obvious winner early on.

They had better not. If they do, they should be seriously fined by the FCC and even lose their license.

At this point we are expecting mushroom clouds.

• Banned

They had better not. If they do, they should be seriously fined by the FCC and even lose their license.

I suspect they can justify some bullshit and if so, you can count on it.

I don't trust them.

I am not sure I would trust Fox totally either.

2016 was hilarious, the liberal media dragged out Hillary's defeat. All the while praying for PA and MI miracles. They tried so hard to minimize the damage it created false hope and tear soaked liberals. I literally laughed out loud when PBS finally called it for Trump. If they don't call it for Biden by early, you know Trump won again.

They can not call a state until the polls are closed and the people voted. In 2000 in Florida, it was called early before the panhandle polls closed. Which is one hour behind. Those people who ere voting had less incentive and many waiting in lines did not vote. The Florida panhandle is Republican. The Florida Presidential race would not have been that close.

• Banned

At this point we are expecting mushroom clouds.
1603834204715.png

• Banned

They can not call a state until the polls are closed and the people voted. In 2000 in Florida, it was called early before the panhandle polls closed. Which is one hour behind. Those people who ere voting had less incentive and many waiting in lines did not vote. The Florida panhandle is Republican. The Florida Presidential race would not have been that close.

This is what I am talking about.

The left will likely try to fuck over the election this way.

In all honesty, no normal person watches Fake News MSNBC, Fake News CNN, Fake News CBS, etc. Even with FOX, although they have Tucker, the best journalist and commentator in television history, there are Fake News elements such as Chris Wallace. Hannity is very good in specific details about democrat corruption, also. Point is if someone in this day and age actually takes in Fake News as if it is not fake, they are hopelessly democrat and will vote democrat even when the politicians laugh at them behind their backs. So if anything, watching FOX would be the choice Nov. 3 and after President Trump is declared the winner in another landslide, then watch Fake News to see the snowflakes have meltdowns.

Last edited:
In all honesty, no normal person watches Fake News MSNBC, Fake News CNN, Fake News CBS, etc. Even with FOX, although they have Tucker, the best journalist and commentator in television history, there are Fake News elements such as Chris Wallace. Hannity is very good in specific details about democrat corruption, also. Point is if someone in this day and age actually takes in Fake News as if it is not fake, they are hopelessly democrat and will vote democrat even when the politicians laugh at them behind their backs. So if anything, watching FOX would be the choice Nov. 3 and after President Trump is declared the winner in another landslide, then watch Fake News to see the snowflakes have meltdowns.
No doubt it will be comical, because a few days after Trump wins, someone will make a montage clip of these snowflakes melting.

Forum List

Back