Calling Out Racism When I See It

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient

I cannot help but recognize your personal racism that was revealed in your recent New York Times essay: How Has the Electoral College Survived for This Long? (August 3)

You do understand that it is my duty as a “woke” white American man to call out racism when I see it, and assure that the perpetrator is shamed into a subordinate social class and therefore providing the opportunity for any racial minorities that were suppressed by the white privilege that was exploited.

The subtitle seems to imply that you are to be respected as a non-racist brilliant legal scholar willing to exercise his white privilege to provide Black Americans an enhanced opportunity to influence the presidential elections: Resistance to eliminating it (electoral college) has long been connected to the idea of white supremacy.

It is, of course, no secret that white supremacy was woven throughout the entire Constitution. Any Black American worth their soul knows that the country was illegitimately founded by white supremacists. If there were any Black people at the Constitutional Convention, then it is a good assumption that they were enslaved servants. Any free Black people available, were probably unable to provide any advancement for the composing of the charter, any way. Would you not agree?

We live in an era now, that we can have a gathering of schooled, and intelligent, diversity that the founders and subsequent generations could not gather - to properly reorder the entire charter system. Why are you not at that level of thinking?

Because, you are a racist hiding behind the “liberal” descriptor. You are a racist, and your entire thought processes are flawed just like the pig racist white supremacist slave-owning founders of AmeriKKKa; and of course, the mean orange man. Your deceptive reasoning for dismantling the electoral college is really in an effort to enhance the racist white majority’s influence on the almighty presidency.

You are old enough to have already been considering resigning from your employment.

Last edited:
400x400_1469719768618-thats-nice-dear-meme-jpeg.jpg

Way back on President's Day I noticed Rob Riener seemed to be a little insensitive to Black Americans.

I think the reference to fighting the Revolutionary War was not so beneficial for Black Americans enslaved.

The country wasn't founded on racism; it was founded on an effort to eliminate racism. The southern states were drug into the union kicking and screaming because of the anti-slavery push from the leaders of the convention. Concessions were made to get the south into the union with the explicit plan to force them to end slavery once in the union.

What you ignore is that it was Spain, Portugal, Holland, UK, and other European nations along with many nations in Africa who created the slave trade in America. Go to those nations for reparations. Condemn those nations. Abolish their national governments. The United States ended it as quickly as was possible, under the circumstances, and at the expense of 600,000 American lives, both black and white.

The country wasn't founded on racism; it was founded on an effort to eliminate racism. The southern states were drug into the union kicking and screaming because of the anti-slavery push from the leaders of the convention. Concessions were made to get the south into the union with the explicit plan to force them to end slavery once in the union.

What you ignore is that it was Spain, Portugal, Holland, UK, and other European nations along with many nations in Africa who created the slave trade in America. Go to those nations for reparations. Condemn those nations. Abolish their national governments. The United States ended it as quickly as was possible, under the circumstances, and at the expense of 600,000 American lives, both black and white.
You don't need to explain that to me... I'm a smart MoFo - I don't ignore anything.

We need to have a constitutional convention that gathers the diversity of people that the founders and subsequent generations could not gather. The American legends that have been devised to lead us to believe that true justice is possible cannot be achieved under the direction of the 18th century three-part model. The exercise of the 1787 federal Constitution successfully lead to the end of slavery in America, and that was about all it was good for. The design of the government is inherently flawed, and cannot meet the demands of diversity that the nation has evolved to, nor the expectations of a relatively more sophisticated citizenry than the people of the 18th century.

Of course the country was founded on racism. It specifically did not outlaw slavery while hypocritically claiming all men were created equal with the exception of non white men. You'd have to be a fucking moron to miss that. You dont concede to the non humanity of people and then get to claim you arent racist when all those people are not white people. There was no plan to force the south to end slavery once they were in the union. If there was such a plan why did the first, third, fourth, and fifth POTUSs own slaves? If that was the plan why did Lincoln almost a century later offer the south the Corwin Amendment which would have legalized slavery forever? For that matter why did Lincoln make this quote?

" "If I could save the union without freeing any slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that." "

The US were UK colonies and they werent helpless after they broke free. Why would we go to those other nations for reparations when people were enslaved right here in the US? Thats a fucking stupid suggestion. Besides reparations isnt just for slavery. its for the other centuries of discrimination Blacks were hit with.

No the US didnt end it as quickly as possible. Quickly as possible would have been with the signing of the declaration of independence. The US wasnt even one of the countries to first abolish slavery. A Black country had the honor of making that first declaration that slavery was abolished forever.

I've asked this before but no one has been able to produce for me. Can someone show me just one letter of a union solider writing back home saying they were fighting to free Black people that were enslaved? The reason I ask is because most whites were racists and I know the only reason they fought the civil war was to keep the union together and make sure the south didnt start enslaving whites.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Of course the country was founded on racism. It specifically did not outlaw slavery while hypocritically claiming all men were created equal with the exception of non white men. You'd have to be a fucking moron to miss that. You dont concede to the non humanity of people and then get to claim you arent racist when all those people are not white people. There was no plan to force the south to end slavery once they were in the union. If there was such a plan why did the first, third, fourth, and fifth POTUSs own slaves? If that was the plan why did Lincoln almost a century later offer the south the Corwin Amendment which would have legalized slavery forever? For that matter why did Lincoln make this quote?

" "If I could save the union without freeing any slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that." "

The US were UK colonies and they werent helpless after they broke free. Why would we go to those other nations for reparations when people were enslaved right here in the US? Thats a fucking stupid suggestion. Besides reparations isnt just for slavery. its for the other centuries of discrimination Blacks were hit with.

No the US didnt end it as quickly as possible. Quickly as possible would have been with the signing of the declaration of independence. The US wasnt even one of the countries to first abolish slavery. A Black country had the honor of making that first declaration that slavery was abolished forever.

I've asked this before but no one has been able to produce for me. Can someone show me just one letter of a union solider writing back home saying they were fighting to free Black people that were enslaved? The reason I ask is because most whites were racists and I know the only reason they fought the civil war was to keep the union together and make sure the south didnt start enslaving whites.

Had the Founders who wanted to end slavery insisted on it as a condition of membership in the Union, the South would not have joined the Union and the revolution would have failed - and slavery would have continued in the Americas perhaps all the way to today. A compromise to get the South into the union was to delay the ban of importation of slaves until 1807 and it was banned on that very year. It is only because the United States was formed out of the British colonies that Britain and other European nations lost the financial rewards they received from slavery and enacted their own laws. Had the United States failed in their revolution, the British would have kept slaves most likely until today - as evidenced by the slave labor they kept in India until 1947.

Whether or not any such letter as you demand was ever sent home by a union soldier, and I'm not saying no such letters were sent because there were thousands in the North fighting slavery before the Civil War and even before the Revolutionary War, soldiers don't always know or get to say why they're fighting.

It was founded on racism and has maintained that foundation. Spain, Portugal, Holland, UK, and other European nations along with many nations in Africa did not create the slave trade in America. Had the founders wanted to end slavery they would have at the constitutional convention but they did not. Mainly because approximately 1/2 of them owned slaves. The American government is responsible for it's wrongs post slavery, and please stop lying about 600,000 people dying to end slavery. Furthermore in both the north and south after the civil war violently practiced apartheid.

Last edited:

Had the Founders who wanted to end slavery insisted on it as a condition of membership in the Union, the South would not have joined the Union and the revolution would have failed - and slavery would have continued in the Americas perhaps all the way to today. A compromise to get the South into the union was to delay the ban of importation of slaves until 1807 and it was banned on that very year. It is only because the United States was formed out of the British colonies that Britain and other European nations lost the financial rewards they received from slavery and enacted their own laws. Had the United States failed in their revolution, the British would have kept slaves most likely until today - as evidenced by the slave labor they kept in India until 1947.

Whether or not any such letter as you demand was ever sent home by a union soldier, and I'm not saying no such letters were sent because there were thousands in the North fighting slavery before the Civil War and even before the Revolutionary War, soldiers don't always know or get to say why they're fighting.
This is BS. In the 21st century it's time for some whites to stop making excuses. There were Germans opposed to Hitler but Germany was still held accountable for WW2 and the slaughter of Jews.

that's a lot of babble crap...hahahahhaha
blacks are more violent and racist than whites
..AND it was the whites who had the intelligence to form and build America

This is BS. In the 21st century it's time for some whites to stop making excuses. There were Germans opposed to Hitler but Germany was still held accountable for WW2 and the slaughter of Jews.
no--you can't hold Germany accountable ....you have to hold those responsible

As I stated earlier, in the 21st century it is time some whites stopped making excuses.

The Truth About American Slave Breeding Farms

“By the 1820s planters and would-be planters were moving in large numbers to places previously unavailable for settlement and growing the fiber for sale in Europe and New England, where a textile industry was beginning to thrive. The extension of the so-called Cotton Kingdom required new laborers. As of 1808, when Congress ended the nation’s participation in the international slave trade, planters could no longer import additional slaves from Africa or the West Indies; the only practical way of increasing the number of slave laborers was through new births. With so much at stake, black women’s reproductive role became politically, as well as economically, decisive. If enslaved mothers did not bear sufficient numbers of children to take the place of aged and dying workers, the South could not continue as a slave society.”

In this book and many other sources, it’s made to appear that America had little choice but to increase slave production to offset the altruistic end of the International Slave Trade which Congress Banned in 1808. Thomas Jefferson was President at the time, he had no problem with slavery. He literally loved his slaves, failing to free even Sally Hemmings children, all six of them believed to be his according to DNA evidence, until after his death. Jefferson was a Virginia farmer, knowing full well the value of slavery to the Southern economy. Congress at that time was controlled by the Party he created; the Democratic-Republican Party (not to be confused with either the Democrats or Republicans of today). They didn’t end the International Slave Trade to harm slavery, but to preserve it, domestic slavery, in particular. Congress wanted to decrease the external supply to keep prices up for the homebred slaves.

It’s worth noting that the Constitution of the United States, in addition to establishing the Electoral College to protect slave states, and valuing slaves at three-fifths of a person (while giving them no rights). Specifically, forbid banning the importation of slavery prior to 1808.

“ The Migration or Importation of such Persons as any of the States now existing shall think proper to admit, shall not be prohibited by the Congress prior to the Year one thousand eight hundred and eight, but a Tax or duty may be imposed on such Importation, not exceeding ten dollars for each Person.”

Article 1: Section 9 Constitution of the United States

Americans did not take up breeding slaves in response to Congressional action, that action was taken at the behest of slave breeders as a protectionist means to keep the price of their product up. Jefferson’s home state Virginia was the leading producer of slaves. Slavery eventually exceeded tobacco as their leading export. Maryland was second in slave production, followed by several other states.

In the 21st century, some whites are going to be made to face the hard cold truth.

“In fact, most American slaves were not kidnapped on another continent. Though over 12.7 million Africans were forced onto ships to the Western hemisphere, estimates only have 400,000-500,000 landing in present-day America. How then to account for the four million black slaves who were tilling fields in 1860? “The South,” the Sublettes write, “did not only produce tobacco, rice, sugar, and cotton as commodities for sale; it produced people.” Slavers called slave-breeding “natural increase,” but there was nothing natural about producing slaves; it took scientific management. Thomas Jefferson bragged to George Washington that the birth of black children was increasing Virginia’s capital stock by four percent annually.”

Ned & Constance Sublette, The American Slave Coast: A History of the Slave-Breeding Industry
Africans did not do this.

You see, if you guys would have stopped with the Africans sold each other bullshit from the very beginning I would not have to do this. But you guys were told on many occasions that blacks here have done the research and know the story. But no, we have to keep hearing the stormfront lie.

So like I said, in this century some whites will be made to face the truth.

In the 1830s, powerful Southern slaveowners wanted to import capital into their states so they could buy more slaves. They came up with a new, two-part idea: mortgaging slaves; and then turning the mortgages into bonds that could be marketed all over the world.

First, American planters organized new banks, usually in new states like Mississippi and Louisiana. Drawing up lists of slaves for collateral, the planters then mortgaged them to the banks they had created, enabling themselves to buy additional slaves to expand cotton production. To provide capital for those loans, the banks sold bonds to investors from around the globe — London, New York, Amsterdam, Paris. The bond buyers, many of whom lived in countries where slavery was illegal, didn’t own individual slaves — just bonds backed by their value. Planters’ mortgage payments paid the interest and the principle on these bond payments. Enslaved human beings had been, in modern financial lingo, “securitized.”

That's right, whites created slave backed securities

Africans did not do this either.

No, we did not punish all Germans for the Holocaust. We don't hate all Germans today. We don't blame every German for what a few at the top did. Nor do we blame immigrants to Germany after the Holocaust for what happened during the Holocaust. German slaves and forced labor built much of the wealth of 20th century Germany. Those who supported Hitler owned the companies that built Germany's economy.

Do Black Africans migrating to Germany owe Jews reparations for the Holocaust?

My family came to America in the 1860s on my father's side and 1880s on my mother's side. We owned no slaves. Yet I have to hear the billionaire Oprah Whitney ask if I admit that I have white privilege. I have to hear the wife of the first black president of the United States, wife of the man holding the highest elected office in the nation, who received more white male voters than did Bill Clinton, just how terrible racism is in the United States.

There is racism in the US, no doubt; you are proof that racism still exists here. I didn't start this thread but, like the title of the thread, I call out racism when I see it, but systemic racism in the US is virtually non-existent.

You see, if you guys would have stopped with the Africans sold each other bullshit from the very beginning I would not have to do this. But you guys were told on many occasions that blacks here have done the research and know the story. But no, we have to keep hearing the stormfront lie.

In the 1830s, powerful Southern slaveowners wanted to import capital into their states so they could buy more slaves. They came up with a new, two-part idea: mortgaging slaves; and then turning the mortgages into bonds that could be marketed all over the world.

First, American planters organized new banks, usually in new states like Mississippi and Louisiana. Drawing up lists of slaves for collateral, the planters then mortgaged them to the banks they had created, enabling themselves to buy additional slaves to expand cotton production. To provide capital for those loans, the banks sold bonds to investors from around the globe — London, New York, Amsterdam, Paris. The bond buyers, many of whom lived in countries where slavery was illegal, didn’t own individual slaves — just bonds backed by their value. Planters’ mortgage payments paid the interest and the principle on these bond payments. Enslaved human beings had been, in modern financial lingo, “securitized.”

That was 200 years ago. What do you want to do about it today? What does the US or white Americans have to do with this slavery happening today? White Americans did not do this:

You don't care about slavery. You only care about $800,000.

"Had the Founders who wanted to end slavery insisted on it as a condition of membership in the Union, the South would not have joined the Union and the revolution would have failed - and slavery would have continued in the Americas perhaps all the way to today."

Thats whats called conjecture. Other events in history would have stopped slavery specifically slave rebellions. The only danger to slavery not being eventually abolished in the US was the Corwin Amendment. Even if true theres no way youre going to convince me that the US did not support slavery because the founders actually owned slaves.

" A compromise to get the South into the union was to delay the ban of importation of slaves until 1807 and it was banned on that very year. "

There was never a requirement to ban the importation of slaves. Not really sure where you got that idea. Again outside forces caused that ban. Mainly abject fear.

“The migration or importation of such persons as the several states now existing shall think proper to admit, shall not be prohibited by the legislature prior to the year 1808.”

The decision was made to breed slaves like cattle instead of taking the risk of importing warrior class Africans. This was pretty evident in the earlier actions of the colonies prior to independence. They knew the practice of importing warrior class Africans posed an extreme danger. America was so afraid of a slave rebellion they literally stopped allowing the french to immigrate to the US for fear they would spread the story of the Haitian revolution where not only did all the european superpowers take an L, Haiti became the first country on the planet to outlaw slavery permanently. Another benefit to outlawing importation was that the people with the biggest supply of domestic enslaved could command higher prices for said enslaved.

" After the Stono Rebellion (1739), South Carolina suspended the trade for a few years because its leaders believed that large numbers of freshly imported Africans would undermine the safety of the colony. Then in 1751 South Carolina imposed a special tax on foreign slaves to slow the trade and, nine years later, once again banned it altogether because leaders of the colony still feared the growing number of African-born slaves. The royal authorities disallowed the law. But in 1764 the colony levied new taxes on African-born slaves because, as the legislature noted, their rising number "may prove of the most dangerous consequence." "

" Under President Thomas Jefferson’s presidency, the United States cut off aid to L’Ouverture and instead pursued a policy to isolate Haiti, fearing that the Haitian revolution would spread to the United States. These concerns were in fact unfounded, as the fledgling Haitian state was more concerned with its own survival than with exporting revolution. Nevertheless, Jefferson grew even more hostile after L’Ouverture’s successor, Jean-Jacques Dessalines, ordered the execution of whites remaining after the Napoleonic attempts to reconquer St. Domingue and reimpose slavery (French defeat led to the Louisiana Purchase.) Jefferson refused to recognize Haitian independence, a policy to which U.S. Federalists also acquiesced. Although France recognized Haitian independence in 1825, Haitians would have to wait until 1862 for the United States to recognize Haiti’s status as a sovereign, independent nation. "

So we see by Jeffersons actions and the subsequent actions of america towards Haiti that this was a racist country born in racist doctrine.

"soldiers don't always know or get to say why they're fighting."

I disagree. Soldiers have always written home explaining why they personally are/were fighting in every war that I know of. Now we do know for a fact that the Black Union soldiers were treated like shit by the vast majority of white union soldiers. This is why I dont buy the bullshit claim that they went to war to free Black people. It was for adventure, save the Union, and to make sure the south didnt start enslaving whites.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: IM2

It was founded on racism and has maintained that foundation. Spain, Portugal, Holland, UK, and other European nations along with many nations in Africa did not create the slave trade in America. Had the founders wanted to end slavery they would have at the constitutional convention but they did not. Mainly because approximately 1/2 of them owned slaves. The American government is responsible for it's wrongs post slavery, and please stop lying about 600,000 people dying to end slavery. Furthermore in both the north and south after the civil war violently practiced apartheid.
Go to the Islands, Central America and South America and speak from the soap box.

That was 200 years ago. What do you want to do about it today? What does the US or white Americans have to do with this slavery happening today? White Americans did not do this:

You don't care about slavery. You only care about $800,000.
Your white ancestors government that was voted in created a bill that still has not been paid. When are you prepared to pay it?

Forum List

Back