Calling out Mac1958

I remember that. You never did bring up any actual, specific issues.

Just like we're seeing here.

I can just sit here and watch you guys prove my point for me. Again. Good stuff.
I listed several issues and you ignored it. Just shut up already, you damn joke :rolleyes:

I didn't vote for that. You clearly don't know why I voted the way I did. It's not my job to explain everything to you.
You did when you pulled the lever for Biden. YOU VOTED FOR IT!!! Are you saying you made a calculated decision based on the options???? NAW...that couldn't have happened.

So, why did you vote the way you did? Tell us.

See, in Mac's lack-of-self-awareness brain, his "lesser-of-two-evils" vote was righteous and properly considered. But our same vote, reaching a different conclusion, is nothing more than Orange Man Cult Membership or Q worship.

Is that about right, Mac, you self-righteous hypocritical twat?

You did when you pulled the lever for Biden. YOU VOTED FOR IT!!! Are you saying you made a calculated decision based on the options???? NAW...that couldn't have happened.

So, why did you vote the way you did? Tell us.
Because, as I've said many times now, I think that this orange movement is ugly, ignorant, paranoid, and a stain on this country's history. So as little as I think of the Democrats, I had to vote against it.

Also, a post from this morning:

Y'know, I very much resent the GQP at this point, for two reasons. First, my opinion of the Dems is lousy too, but I had to vote directly against this ugly menace, and the only way to do that was to vote Dem. Twice. Not happy about that, nor will I ever be.

But second and even worse, I'm a lifelong maniacal advocate for freedom of expression. The more the better. I've gotten into a zillion squabbles with left wingers here over PC and other related issues. But now the GQP has me questioning my advocacy for the first time in my life, wondering if larger guardrails have to be in place. I'm not there yet, but even having to consider it REALLY pisses me off.

I'll always resent the GQP for those two things.

I remember that. You never did bring up any actual, specific issues.

Just like we're seeing here.

I can just sit here and watch you guys prove my point for me. Again. Good stuff.

What point have you ever made ...

That you are incapable of avoiding cognitive dissonance, steeped in your own delusions of grandeur,
and your comments amount to nothing more than frequent rantings supported by little more than your obsessions and empty words?

Forum List

Back