Calling out Mac1958

After all this, no questions about the individual issues to prove what a hardcore left winger I supposedly am. Just more bitching and moaning. Hell, I even listed a bunch of issues to make it easy.

The fact that I don't bend over for the Orange High Hard One™ has nothing to do with my politics, my positions on the actual issues.

You guys really can be boring. But it sure is amusing to see how much space I take up in your heads. :bye1:

The only issue you ever consistently express your opinion on is your constant obsession with Former President Trump ... As duly demonstrated in your post above.
You have no business talking about someone else and what may occupy their headspace ... :auiqs.jpg:

The only issue you ever consistently express your opinion on is your constant obsession with Former President Trump ... As duly demonstrated in your post above.
You have no business talking about someone else and what may occupy their headspace ... :auiqs.jpg:

1660667096688.png

Good lord this was so easy :abgg2q.jpg:
He knows he is really weak at debating issues, so when you call him on something, he disengages EVER FUCKING TIME. He will either throw out the "new thread/tag me" bullshit, or he will give you the:
:itsok:

Or he will give you a thumbs up response

ANYTHING but actual debate.

I even tried it one time with his immigration/work-coop deal. It was not a terrible idea. My only concern was that Congress (both parties) would shit on it because it defeats the very purpose of their illegal immigration scheme.

ZERO debate or discussion after that.

I really think he lacks the capacity for good debate. He could of course prove otherwise.....
:laughing0301:

Alright Mac1958 Lets do a bull ring. You said you wanted one, here it is.
BTW, you wont be able to ask "why" when i ask you to explain something. You also cant thumbs up my post and run away like you always do.
Can you handle that?
What do you want to debate?

Don't waste your time on Mac. lolol.

I took him up on one of his sociopathic bull ring challenges once and he got kicked around so bad his web nanny had to move it to the FZ.

That ol boy pretended like he didn't even see my first question for like 6 pages or something like that.

Complete lack of self-awareness with that one...

And then after all of that, he still strutted around the board like a pigeon, shitting all over the thing like he won something.

It was the darndest thing.

He got issues...

I took him up on one of his sociopathic bull ring challenges once and he got kicked around so bad his web nanny had to move it to the FZ.

That ol boy pretended like he didn't even see my first question for like 6 pages or something like that.

And then after all of that, he still strutted around the board like a pigeon, shitting all over the thing like he won something.

He got issues...
I remember that. You never did bring up any actual, specific issues.

Just like we're seeing here.

I can just sit here and watch you guys prove my point for me. Again. Good stuff.

He got issues...
Boy that sounds just like Mac.

:laughing0301:

I remember that. You never did bring up any actual, specific issues.

Just like we're seeing here.

I can just sit here and watch you guys prove my point for me. Again. Good stuff.
Cop out.

Why don't you list all the authoritarian dictates from each of the past 4 presidents? Tell us which you approve and which you disapprove and we can debate those. How's that sound?

Forum List

Back