Calling out Mac1958

How do you cuss violently?

Violent cussing usually includes other actions such as throwing things and kicking stuff while cussing ...
And it has a tendency to frighten small children and the faint hearted.

Edit:
Example ... Let's say you are drinking a beer when one of the little ant bastards bites you on the private parts.
It doesn't matter, the chances of that beer flying because you need that hand free real quick increase dramatically.

Then you have something else to cuss about as well ... :dunno:

Last edited:
Start a thread and tag me. I'll be there.

Let's find out.

:popcorn:
-----
As always. I'll bet I've made that offer 50 times, and you folks always run. 50 or 50.

I appreciate the confirmation of my point. As always.

Mac just posted these a couple hours ago. And you see what he did when someone called him out on it.
My work here is done.
Mac and mcrib got put in bitch mode. :113:
Nah, it's more like you get triggered, bro.

After all this, no questions about the individual issues to prove what a hardcore left winger I supposedly am. Just more bitching and moaning. Hell, I even listed a bunch of issues to make it easy.

The fact that I don't bend over for the Orange High Hard One™ has nothing to do with my politics, my positions on the actual issues.

You guys really can be boring. But it sure is amusing to see how much space I take up in your heads. :bye1:

After all this, no questions about the individual issues to prove what a hardcore left winger I supposedly am. Just more bitching and moaning. Hell, I even listed a bunch of issues to make it easy.

The fact that I don't bend over for the Orange High Hard One™ has nothing to do with my politics, my positions on the actual issues.

You guys really can be boring. But it sure is amusing to see how much space I take up in your heads. :bye1:
Here's a question:

How can you be "Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism" and vote for Joe Fucking Biden?

I won't hold my breath.

That wasnt what this thread was about, was it?

Forum List

Back