Calling out Mac1958

Lots of people talking shit but no one wants to debate
Whacha gunna do? :dunno:

I am opposed to fire ants ... Do you want to debate that ... :dunno:

Is gasoline off limits?
Is boiling water more environmentally sound?
Should you notify neighbors with children or pets when you use questionable toxic compounds?
Are you allowed a pass when you cuss violently in front of friends and family because one of those little fuckers just bit you between the toes?

I'll debate you!!

My position is that oven baked to a delicate crunch is an abomination and quick fried to a crackly crunch is the only way to go.
Yes, however the left overs have to go into the oven out of the fridge to be returned to something close to the savory crispy goodness of before. Unless you have an air fryer.

Where as oven baked is just as crappy in the microwave.

You're not going to get a rational "debate" out of a moonbat. I'll buy a nacho hat and eat it if you do, I'd love to read the thread and I won't even interject any of the insults they deserve. I gave up on them many years ago. You're more likely to find a fulfilling discussion at a beer bar.

Bed wetters are here to troll, nothing much else. A few of them are tolerable but 95% of them are freakishly stupid, deliberately ignorant and regurgitate insipid leftist agitprop they read on commie hack websites. They're to be ridiculed and marginalized.

Start a thread and tag me. I'll be there.

Let's find out.

:popcorn:
-----
As always. I'll bet I've made that offer 50 times, and you folks always run. 50 or 50.

I appreciate the confirmation of my point. As always.

Mac just posted these a couple hours ago. And you see what he did when someone called him out on it.
My work here is done.
Mac and mcrib got put in bitch mode. :113:

Last edited:
I'd pay good money to witness it, myself.

"Quick, somebody help me!! I've got Trumpsters in my trousers!!"

Only if his shoelaces were tied together ...
The frantic stumbling around, a couple of face plants, and inability to get his pants off before jumping in the swimming pool could be priceless ... :auiqs.jpg:

How do you cuss violently?

I am opposed to fire ants ... Do you want to debate that ... :dunno:

Is gasoline off limits?
Is boiling water more environmentally sound?
Should you notify neighbors with children or pets when you use questionable toxic compounds?
Are you allowed a pass when you cuss violently in front of friends and family because one of those little fuckers just bit you between the toes?

Forum List

Back