Calling out JakeStarkey

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Subject : Immigration. We will discuss how amnesty is a failure and my platform isn't. You say I support failure, so I want to discuss your reasons for it. And the same thing for paths to citizenship.
When : We can just reply when we can. I only want it to last for a couple of days though.
Judge : If you want. We can decide on someone together.

I sincerely hope you accept. This should be fun!

Coward. Fine. I will educate you in someone elses thread.

I'm here with my popcorn ready for one on one action.....

guess it's not going to happen :(

Nothing to see here, dear.

He is not worth dealing with here when he is getting his ass kicked in the thread above.

Come on blowhard. You've been called out. If you don't take him up on here, everyone will see you for the coward you are.
:lol: This from one whose ass I kicked up between his ears so he could hear me pounding on it. Silly pretend human.

And tyroneweaver grows beets, potatoes, and cows, for what it is worth. He depends on places like Idaho State and Utah State for advances in his industry. :)

He is not worth dealing with here when he is getting his ass kicked in the thread above.

Come on blowhard. You've been called out. If you don't take him up on here, everyone will see you for the coward you are.
:lol: This from one whose ass I kicked up between his ears so he could hear me pounding on it. Silly pretend human.

Where and when did you dream that? Provide the proof COWARD!!

You prove my point. Now shush, child, the adults are talking.

You prove my point. Now shush, child, the adults are talking.

No. You proved the point yourself. You proved that you are a blowhard and a coward.

Forum List

Back