Calling Out Grumblenuts On His Vaccine Posts

All of this is extraneous to what you said about the vaccines.

All of it.
This is your topic. A continuation of your asinine attempt to assassinate my character here in "The Bull Ring." I fully addressed that entirely in my very first post here, stating:
Again, given the unquoted context, I stand by every word.
Later in response to your specifically asking:
I want to know if your position has changed on the vaccines, that's it. It's not complicated.
True. It really isn't. I had already answered, not to mention reiterated within that "extraneous" stuff you had "deleted" simply by crying to the mods like a sissy (speaking of people never apologizing, admitting to being wrong, etc.):
4. I still wouldn't retract a word,.. but in hindsight, I probably should have added more.. LOL
So here's my admission for today. I love writing. I enjoy responding to folks I'm fond of, respect, or admire. But if I didn't respond to people outside those criteria, I wouldn't do much writing. So most of the time I write because it does me good and hope it does a reader or three some good too. Reading is also good.

I learned something fascinating just now (by doing). I (re?)discovered that not only can one not simply assume there's some "ass" in "asinine" -- but that there's a double "ass" ("assass") in "assassinate."

This is your topic. A continuation of your asinine attempt to assassinate my character here in "The Bull Ring." I fully addressed that entirely in my very first post here, stating:

Later in response to your specifically asking:

True. It really isn't. I had already answered, not to mention reiterated within that "extraneous" stuff you had "deleted" simply by crying to the mods like a sissy (speaking of people never apologizing, admitting to being wrong, etc.):

So here's my admission for today. I love writing. I enjoy responding to folks I'm fond of, respect, or admire. But if I didn't respond to people outside those criteria, I wouldn't do much writing. So most of the time I write because it does me good and hope it does a reader or three some good too. Reading is also good.

I learned something fascinating just now (by doing). I (re?)discovered that not only can one not simply assume there's some "ass" in "asinine" -- but that there's a double "ass" ("assass") in "assassinate."

--I'm not trying to assassinate your character

--what do you mean, "whine to the mods"?

--Still nothing about the topic huh? The topic is: the Covid vaccines. Tell me if you still believe they're "safe and effective" to the point they're worth YOU assassinating others' characters over them. Yes or no?

--I'm not trying to assassinate your character
--what do you mean, "whine to the mods"?
"crying to the mods"? There's a "Report" button somewhere on the periphery of every post. Cowards and sissies apparently smash those quite often, triggering a DEFCON4 klaxon to sound in the home office. To shut the damned thing up again, those poor, sleepy volunteers then, armed only with the allowed keywords used by the complainant, scramble to locate and implement the most recommended procedural response. Not an exact science by any means, but they tend to muddle through fairly well somehow.

So, if one can believe your "Who me?" reaction, you must be alleging that a mod or two simply took it upon themselves to remove my content. I mean, who else would fucking complain given the circumstances?

No one. Okay, that's entirely possible. Perhaps you're not such a sissy after all. And, if so, I apologize. But it still makes no sense since you were the one who disrupted the topic and I was simply defending myself while also trying to stick to the actual topic. Your stuff's still there, right? Go figure..
--Still nothing about the topic huh? The topic is: the Covid vaccines.
Um, look way up^ there, dummy. This topic literally is:
"Calling Out Grumblenuts On His Vaccine Posts"
You harassing me about my posts regarding vaccines, most of them years old, which I've repeatedly stated I wouldn't change, other than to perhaps add more to some given hindsight. WTF more do you want?
Tell me if you still believe they're "safe and effective" to the point they're worth YOU assassinating others' characters over them. Yes or no?
LOL. I've never believed what you keep idiotically accusing me of believing. To re-reiterate. I deduce that COVID vaccines, like all prior, are and were skillfully developed with good intentions. None having proven perfect, none can ever be presumed 100% "safe and effective."

The MIC may have devious, conspiratorial motives, but the scientific community at large, scientists in general, simply strive to advance scientific knowledge for its own sake.

So "no" -- To the contrary, it's been YOU assassinating my character over them.

And "Yes" -- Idiots who continue peddling idiocies like "It's not a vaccine!" deserve having their characters assassinated.

Last edited:
Moreover, since "5. The pandemic rages on.", the risk/benefit analysis continues to favor getting two or three shots, particularly wherever new strains and active hot spots of infection arise, particularly for those most at risk.

Should anyone be forced at gunpoint to get the shots? No. Of course not. Should governments be continuing to urge people to take due precautions? Of course they should.

One of our civic duties.
c19 programming.jpg

~S~

EXCERPT:
“Attempting to control mucosal respiratory viruses with systemically administered non-replicating vaccines has thus far been largely unsuccessful.”—Dr. Anthony Fauci (former director of the NIAID), 2023, commenting on vaccines for COVID-19.

The journal Cell Host & Microbe recently published one of the more important papers of the COVID era: “Rethinking next-generation vaccines for coronaviruses, influenza viruses, and other respiratory viruses.” This elicited surprisingly little fanfare considering its authorship and contents.

Grumblenuts is trying desperately to backpedal on his support of the vaccines, claiming he never said they are "universally" safe and effective. Of course, he has been one of the most vicious and vociferous advocates here. Read below and see what you think:

Grumblenuts

Anti-vaxer dies of covid

This one here: "Getting vaccinated definitely prevents serious illness and death...."

poll: will you comply

And here, Nuts, it's the name-calling for someone who claims they were previously skeptical of big pharma and etc. "STFU and die quickly". Nope.

The grim reaper

And again: "fearmongering idiots". We weren't. We were right.

Swiss study mRNA

medicare and private insurance
Good luck, he [nuts] gets so befuddled that he gets lost in his own arguments and starts claiming some of the things he said cannot possibly be true while making your point for you... :abgg2q.jpg:if you must do this then just try to find the humor in it

Forum List

Back