Calling out AzogtheDefiler on a proposal - Bet and one of us must leave

giphy.gif

Called out and set a plan. I will check in from time to time and will challenge the imbecile to a bet. Loser will agree to have their account closed

I called Him our first in a different thread. When danger reared it’s ugly head, “brave” JB turned and fled....
Uhm, no you didn't

What you did was make one of your usual nitwit comments

What I have done is officially called you out for a public challenge. And please, stop bringing your squirt gun to a game of Punk the Punk

I called Him our first in a different thread. When danger reared it’s ugly head, “brave” JB turned and fled....
Uhm, no you didn't

What you did was make one of your usual nitwit comments

What I have done is officially called you out for a public challenge. And please, stop bringing your squirt gun to a game of Punk the Punk

Liar. LOL. All set with you. On ignore you go. I don’t deal with cowardly drunks

It's okay.

The challenge will be set up.

There is a process: There is the Bull Ring where things happen. But before that there is a Call out: Here.

AzogtheDefiler has been officially called out

A Challenge will be issued and take place in the Bull Ring when the time comes. This will not be lost. I will keep checking on it

What I have done is officially called out the nitwit House Troll for a public challenge. And please, let's all hope he stops bringing his squirt gun to a game of Punk the Punk

It's my call out, loser

LOL

I do know you don't I?

Your call out? You’re a typical Leftist coward.
the OP calls out ...

I'll be following you ad will sometime later remind you of this

Nope. You are a coward. You have yet to state why you won’t do it now. It’s because you are a coward. I am All set with you. Never engage me again. I dont talk to chicken shit cowards. You’ve been exposed.

So that I have it correct: JB called you out and then ran away??

giphy.gif

JB is a real "sir Robin".

Greg

“Danger “?

Your call out? You’re a typical Leftist coward.
the OP calls out ...

Nope. You are a coward. You have yet to state why you won’t do it now. It’s because you are a coward. I am All set with you. Never engage me again. I dont talk to chicken shit cowards. You’ve been exposed.

giphy.gif

Greg

“Danger “?

Monty Python.....

the OP calls out ...

giphy.gif

Greg

“Danger “?

Monty Python.....

Alright then

giphy.gif

Greg

“Danger “?

Monty Python.....

Alright then

Where do you think the “Sir Robin” came from?

the OP calls out ...

giphy.gif

Greg

“Danger “?

Monty Python.....

more like 3 stooges

bump

giphy.gif

Greg

“Danger “?

Monty Python.....

more like 3 stooges

bump

How Popular Is Donald Trump?

UPDATED Jan. 25, 2019 at 5:56 PM

How unpopular/popular is Donald Trump?
An updating calculation of the president's approval rating, accounting for each poll's quality, recency, sample size and partisan lean.

Trump finally fell below 40% on the graph. Incredible how 'great' he is doing in the eyes of people like Ass-ogle-duh-dee-filre-err-ahh-uhm-dumbf()k

the OP calls out ...

I'll be following you and will sometime later remind you of this Dizzy, dazzy azzy

Forum List

Back