Calling Obama supporters

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
I do not understand the spin from this White House.

More often than not August unemployment goes up due to seasonal factors so why didn't the Obama team lower expectations so their guy would look good?

EU sovereign default has been hanging fire since before he was elected so he has a non-partisan punching bag to use to unify the country but he does not use it, why?

These missteps mean that his economic policy is less effective and less sellable than it needs to be.

More often than not August unemployment goes up due to seasonal factors so why didn't the Obama team lower expectations so their guy would look good?

trivial since all forcasts expect liberal unemployment through the election!!!

EU sovereign default has been hanging fire since before he was elected so he has a non-partisan punching bag to use to unify the country but he does not use it, why?

non-partisan?? our stupid blind liberal housing policy dragged us down, as well as Europe, now Europe's blind stupid liberalism is about to drag them down and us too, perhaps.

The solution is to destroy the liberal cancer loose in our world.

non-partisan?? our stupid blind liberal housing policy dragged us down, as well as Europe, now Europe's blind stupid liberalism is about to drag them down and us too, perhaps.

No quarrel but this inability to use simple political tools by a president surprises me.

No quarrel but this inability to use simple political tools by a president surprises me.

I'm sorry, Willie....but this smear, suggesting incompetence, leaves me with no choice: you will be reported to Get the facts. Fight the smears. — AttackWatch.com | Join Attack Wire

We'll miss you around here, Willie.....

Auf Wiedersehen.

1) making an excuse for one months unemployment numbers is probably of no value even if people bought it

2) using Europe as an excuse for his long long liberal recession is probably useless too

1) making an excuse for one months unemployment numbers is probably of no value even if people bought it

2) using Europe as an excuse for his long long liberal recession is probably useless too
It won't convince you and me but there is a GOP senator from MA and for the first time in 90 year a non-D is holding Weiner's old seat because Obama is destroying the D coalitiion with his lack of political skills. The last time one of the majors blew itself up the outcome was unpleasant. You know the last time a third party won the White House, some obscure corporate lawyer named Lincoln and there was a minor protest? This is serious stuff.

Forum List

Back