Not open for further replies.

AyeCantSeeYou

Platinum Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
May 19, 2013
DMV
Under NO circumstances are forum members allowed to call and/or accuse another member of being a child groomer.

If someone on this forum is suspected of being a groomer or pedophile, DM the mods and tell us why you suspect it and give us the evidence. We will look into it and notify the proper authorities.

This "ruling" applies to member-on-member usage. Posting threads about legit news and events concerning child grooming IS allowed. When posting replies in those threads, keep the personal attacks OUT - absolutely NO accusations towards members of this forum that can be construed as calling them a groomer or pedophile. You can and should question members on their views if you do not agree with them or do not understand them. You are NOT allowed to call them a groomer or imply that they are a groomer.

Under NO circumstances are forum members allowed to call and/or accuse another member of being a child groomer.

Ahhhh!

250px-Dorian_Stripling_getting_his_first_haircut_in_Tallahassee,_Florida_(9717934902).jpg

If someone on this forum is suspected of being a groomer or pedophile, DM the mods and tell us why you suspect it and give us the evidence. We will look into it and notify the proper authorities.

This "ruling" applies to member-on-member usage. Posting threads about legit news and events concerning child grooming IS allowed. When posting replies in those threads, keep the personal attacks OUT - absolutely NO accusations towards members of this forum that can be construed as calling them a groomer or pedophile. You can and should question members on their views if you do not agree with them or do not understand them. You are NOT allowed to call them a groomer or imply that they are a groomer.
I reported to Coyote that playtime was using that word inappropriately in her Sig line after I had been admonished by Coyote to not use it in reference to the Oakland School districts "transition closet" and there has been no change in Playtime's Sig line. Consistency in enforcement would be nice.

So that we're clear, what precisely is a ''child groomer?''

Red font definition preferred, please.

Thanks!
Grooming is when someone builds a relationship, trust and emotional connection with a child or young person so they can manipulate, exploit and abuse them.

What about pointing out that some members seem to be groomer enablers or is that not allowed either?
When someone is advocating pro groomer/pedo acts or policy, calling them a groomer enabler is simply stating a fact.

Calling someone a "groomer enabler" is the same thing as calling them a groomer. Don't twist it. Don't imply it.

You can question people on their views without accusing.

1675561093215.png

Calling someone a "groomer enabler" is the same thing as calling them a groomer. Don't twist it. Don't imply it.

You can question people on their views without accusing.

View attachment 753952
No it is not.
An enabler is not the same as someone who perpetrates the crime.
Words have meaning. Don't twist them or imply they don't.

For instance, if I said a post sounds like something a groomer enabler would say, it is not the same as calling the poster a groomer.
As a matter of fact, that isn't even an accusation, it is stating an opinion.
Is an opinion now banned?

No it is not.
An enabler is not the same as someone who perpetrates the crime.
Words have meaning. Don't twist them or imply they don't.

For instance, if I said a post sounds like something a groomer enabler would say, it is not the same as calling the poster a groomer.
As a matter of fact, that isn't even an accusation, it is stating an opinion.
Is an opinion now banned?
I am afraid it is saying that it sounds like something a groomer would be accusing them of grooming.

We're probably getting close to the point where merely pointing out the obvious fact that the intent and effect of this policy is to protect pedophiles, will be deemed a violation of this policy.
Hardly since there has already been an instance of the expulsion of such a character long ago before the word groomer became a household slur.

We're probably getting close to the point where merely pointing out the obvious fact that the intent and effect of this policy is to protect pedophiles, will be deemed a violation of this policy.

You said it not me,.. I was just thinking that. I like AyeCantSeeYou a whole lot, but this policy is crap in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back